rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best ways to build rapport with girls on Facebook?

Some people have told me that they were able to meet girls through online gaming such as League of Legends and similar games. Is video gaming an effective way to game girls?

I'm asking because I have some girls on my Facebook list that I'm trying to game but they don't speak good English and they live in countries I know nothing about. Time zones are also different so it's hard to get a good conversation going. But I notice many of them play these online facebook games where you can invite friends to play with you. I was thinking maybe that's a good to way to engage them or break the ice better or something.

Anyone tried this? If so, are there any Facebook games in particular that are popular and that work well for engaging and building rapport with girls? I'm not talking about candy crush saga btw, maybe something that's more like a quiz game.

[Image: It-Is-Now-Safe-to-Turn-Off-Your-Computer...untain.jpg]

But seriously dude, why on earth are you trying to run game on random girls on facebook on some video games?

You'd have way better luck with dating apps or approaching girls in person.

Don't do this!
I have an impression you will end up in a non-stop chat mode with girls you will never ever meet and maybe don't even have their own pics there.

You'll have better chance of pulling off a Nigerian prince scam than pulling poon via this method.

Why's everyone hating? Can't you just run instagram-esq game on facebook girls, in fact wouldn't it be easier to do so on facebook?

Back when I cared about social media I got opened by women on facebook and banged a couple that I opened. Why is it so crazy to use FB to bang girls?

Quote: (06-18-2018 08:46 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Why's everyone hating? Can't you just run instagram-esq game on facebook girls, in fact wouldn't it be easier to do so on facebook?

Back when I cared about social media I got opened by women on facebook and banged a couple that I opened. Why is it so crazy to use FB to bang girls?

IMO Facebook had a different culture during its first five years (2004-09). There was the thrill of discovery: Of being able to connect or re-connect with almost anyone.

And then a sort of cynicism/inertia set in. They made a bunch of rules and at the same time, people got exclusive, protective, paranoid, and aggressive. Now I think it's where relationships go to die.

For example:

I've been wanting to get in touch with a woman I knew from way back. We'll call her Susie. I've been good friends with her sister on FB for years, so I asked her "Is Susie on Facebook?" The response? "No, she's not." That was the end of it.

In person, no one would have responded this way. Who just says "no" and drops the subject? I've known these sisters for decades and there's no excuse for this except that Facebook culture has DIS-connected us by causing us to forget how to properly communicate.

Anyway, back in the old days, when you met someone, you actually connected by calling them on the phone or getting together. Now they say "I'll friend you on Facebook" and you get to watch their life from afar through a screen, not participating in it. As I said, FB is disconnecting us from each other.

Quote: (06-18-2018 09:05 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I've been wanting to get in touch with a woman I knew from way back. We'll call her Susie. I've been good friends with her sister on FB for years, so I asked her "Is Susie on Facebook?" The response? "No, she's not." That was the end of it.

In person, no one would have responded this way. Who just says "no" and drops the subject?

Kiwis [Image: undecided.gif]

Hey guys, you all misunderstand. I am not trying to chat up random girls. The girls I want to build rapport with on FB are girls who I matched with on Tinder and we chatted a little bit on the app and now we moved things over to FB. So of course they know me and are interested! The problem is these girls are eastern european and have very poor english. And it's hard figuring out a common topic to talk about or even something interested rather than asking about their country (so lame!). So I was thinking maybe using these online games or some kind of icebreaker can make it easier to build rapport. What would you suggest?

Quote: (06-19-2018 04:19 AM)dontuan Wrote:  

Hey guys, you all misunderstand. I am not trying to chat up random girls. The girls I want to build rapport with on FB are girls who I matched with on Tinder and we chatted a little bit on the app and now we moved things over to FB. So of course they know me and are interested! The problem is these girls are eastern european and have very poor english. And it's hard figuring out a common topic to talk about or even something interested rather than asking about their country (so lame!). So I was thinking maybe using these online games or some kind of icebreaker can make it easier to build rapport. What would you suggest?

I would suggest stop bullshitting on FB and meet them out for drinks so you can actually escalate in person and maybe get the bang. Don't be like every other dude trying to run FB "game"

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Quote: (06-19-2018 08:28 AM)Kaii Wrote:  

I would suggest stop bullshitting on FB and meet them out for drinks so you can actually escalate in person and maybe get the bang. Don't be like every other dude trying to run FB "game"

I'd totally do that except they are all 9000 miles away [Image: undecided.gif] Can't exactly make it happen overnight. I'm pretty much relegated to facebook game at this point.

Quote: (06-19-2018 02:52 PM)dontuan Wrote:  

I'd totally do that except they are all 9000 miles away [Image: undecided.gif] Can't exactly make it happen overnight. I'm pretty much relegated to facebook game at this point.

Dude, why are you matching with girls on Tinder THEN adding them onto your Facebook THEN wanting to message them 9000 miles away?

Dude let me be clear:

-Don't add girls on Facebook (keep some mystery)
-Don't talk to girls miles away (I wouldn't message girl that isn't 25+ miles away from me, because logistics can suck)

Unless you plan on pipelining girls when you're traveling to EE, I see no point in doing what you're doing.

IG game is ENTIRELY different from FB game and FB game is the old way, not the new way.

Isn't the ice breaker obvious? You MATCHED her on a dating/hookup app, that's all the ice breaker you need.

Secondly, I'm not sure why you're matching with girls 9000 miles away on Tinder?

Why aren't you going after local girls and change your radius to 10-15 miles away from you?

The only end game I see here is you being an orbiter with a bunch of other dudes vying for these girls attention.

Long distant anything doesn't work in 99.9% of interactions with women.

And you're doing this because...?
What's your end goal? Just chatting?

Quote: (06-19-2018 04:19 AM)dontuan Wrote:  

Find a way to use humor. It really does work.

I was able to untangle myself from the annoying mess I described above by responding with an absurd joke. It did the trick and now the sister suddenly perked up, left her usual "smiley face," and said she's relaying my messages.

Try to calibrate the humor to your audience. Since these women don't speak English, maybe visual humor will do, like GIFs or short videos.

Why are you focused on girls who live so far away? Do you live on a remote island? If not, why not go after something more local? Also, what are you looking for, a bang or a wife?

This generally does not seem like an efficient use of your time.

Buzzfeed Game tip 27.

Quote:Quote:

Dude, why are you matching with girls on Tinder THEN adding them onto your Facebook THEN wanting to message them 9000 miles away?

The girls around me are way ugly and/or fat. Like 99 percent of them are. Also they are very boring, uninteresting, dumb. The girls I'm matching with in Ukraine are pretty hot and 8+up

Dude let me be clear:

-Don't add girls on Facebook (keep some mystery)
-Don't talk to girls miles away (I wouldn't message girl that isn't 25+ miles away from me, because logistics can suck)

Unless you plan on pipelining girls when you're traveling to EE, I see no point in doing what you're doing.

It's either facebook or try to keep chatting on Tinder and that often falls apart quick because they aren't always on the app, get messaged by a ton of guys or just ditch it altogether.

I am planning to eventually go there, but it will be some months at least before it happens. Online communication is the only tool I have at the moment.

IG game is ENTIRELY different from FB game and FB game is the old way, not the new way.

How do you game on IG? How is it done differently from Tinder or FB?

Isn't the ice breaker obvious? You MATCHED her on a dating/hookup app, that's all the ice breaker you need.

No it's not so obvious. These girls have very limited english and I literally know nothing about their lives. I don't want to be lame and ask them about their country or culture.

So you're telling me that 99% of the girls in romania around you are fat or ugly?

Ok so back to your OP:

No, video games isn't an effective way to get girls.

If these girls don't speak good English and you don't know anything about the country, then you have a big problem.

You need start learning and studying where the girls you want are from, maybe even try and learn the language or a few lines or words. (Try russian)

Right now, all I see is a guy whose trying find a shortcut to game girls 9000 miles away with no concrete plans of visiting that country.

Start searching the forum for threads about the countries you want to go to, I'll bet there's some game threads for these EE women as well. (There are)

You need to understand the culture, and understand the women in order to game them better.

Inviting them to a video game isn't going to do shit.

Once you get enough knowledge, THEN start pipelining girls on Tinder, there's plenty of threads on how to do this, and how to play the game where the girls think you're in country already (long term) and that will meet up with you.

There is NO EASY way to do this, all of the guys on here had to put in work to make things happen.

A video game and facebook isn't going to do shit unless you're in the .01% of looks and game.

There is no such thing as Facebook game. There's no "game" taking place here by you whatsoever. You devoting time and attention to girls that are 9000 mi away is just a kind of mental masturbation more akin to the monkey choking youre doing with your hand when youre not typing.

Youre obviously not in Romania. Where are you that there are no slim attractive girls whatsoever?...The only place I can think of like that is the WALL-E spaceship.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell