rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Klaipeda / Palanga

Klaipeda / Palanga

There are some posts about Palanga/Klaipeda (i will shorten as PK) within Kaunas and Vilnius threads but i thought it would be more helpful to share my trip results and my thoughts on a separate thread to increase visibility of these cities.

I am a mediterranean looking, early 30s , athletic build guy. I travelled pretty much whole europe but recently visited Slavic countries only.

Logistics
I spent 3 days 2 nights in PK in early June. As this was a investigation mission , i stayed in a hotel in Palanga . Normally i rent an apartment. taxi from airport to Palanga centre costs 12 Euro. I met with some people at airport and shared the cost. there is a bus service to PK but it is really infrequent (Number 100 to PK and Number 3 to Palanga). English level is better than most of the slavic countries in Klaipeda (among young people)

Costs

Beer is around 3 Euro, There are nice apartments/ hotels for 40-50 euro per night. No Uber. No Admission Fee or cloackroom fee in clubs/bars. A good burger is around 7 Euro

Palanga
Palanga is fairly small holiday village on the other hand Klaipeda is the 3rd biggest city in Lithuania. As far as i can tell there is no point to visit Palanga in June. Although it is not deserted , spectrum of visitors/residents is limited to kids and old ladies (babushkas) . Beach is really nice but there were handful of good looking girls and most of were with their bfs.

During the day : town centre is not bad, Basanavičiaus street has many people passing by . Mojo beach club has few people. But none of these was exciting.

At night :
The best option is "Exit Club" (i asked around) but that opens only in July.
Mojo Lounge: it was dry as hell on friday night. it is next to another bar Basanova which had 5 people inside at 11pm and 2 of them were promoters
Šachmatinė: This club is located underneath a 3 star hotel. On friday night this was the only place i found that was not too bad. 30-40 people were inside. Ratio was okay and mostly young people. I got some contacts: 4 girls from Kaunas. 1 girl from Palanga. Danced with these . chatted with some local guys. nothing exciting. Only really good looking girl was the promoter girl .

Klaipeda

Saturday afternoon i decided to go to Klaipeda , there is a bus stop which is located 15 mins walk from town centre. 1.2 Euro mini bus trip takes you Klaipeda within 25 mins. I got off the bus and immediately i felt the buzz. I get much more attention in here. Girls are checking me out ..etc

During the day : I just walked around centre and ship terminal. Then saw this pub/ cafe called Coco

Coco cafe : This places had amazing vibe: 7-8 good looking waiters, big TVs with music videos are playing , so many hot girls are sipping their drinks and it is next to river and so many hot girls are passing in front of it with their shorts ,shirts..etc . I met with bunch of people in here and went to bar/club with them

Beer garden: it is next to Coco. So similar.

There are many trendy / nice cafes / bars around this area.

At night :

I had been in 3 places and heard about the other one -Sky Bar- is good too.

Hardshake and Mr Bond : Hardshake is in the same building with Coco. It has amazing cocktails, plays 80s- 90s music and small place . again in same building, there is Mr Bond club which is located on 5th floor. Ratio is good. Everyone is dancing. There are groups of 3-4 girls all around. Kissed couple of girls and danced with few. Girls are receptive . Not much cockblocking issue. Bang is possible , me and 2 Lithunian guys and 5 girls were going to beach around 7am but something happened and girls decided to go back home. I was too tired and drunk to pay attention to that.

Hero Bar: It is similar to Mr Bond but it was less crowded . went there around 2 am and went back to Mr Bond around 3am.

For 3-4 days it is a fun place to visit. I think it has so much potential for July - August period. I got lucky. weather was
glorious (22-24).