rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to DM girls on Instagram

I saw there's a thread on gaming on Instagram. But I just wanted to focus on direct messaging girls. What's the most optimal way to do it considering that so many girls get messages from guys on there? Any good openers, scripts or templates for getting responses, engaging and conversing?

Ideally, I'd like to get them off Instagram and onto Facebook, Whatsapp or another medium where it's easier to chat and get on a date. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks all.

tinder and bumble have their disadvantages as discussed elsewhere, but their main advantage is that they bring nominally single and available women to you.

Instagram brings hordes of thirsty men to women where attention is the coin of the realm.

Instagram game is passive and a long term compilation of DHVs that can support initial interactions with women elsewhere whether online or in person.

DMs will naturally start being replied to once your profile describes an attractive lifestyle which doesn’t put women first.

It's been riffed on a lot, but what I think works best is:

1.) Have a cool IG that makes you look like a sick dude cool cool shit instead of some basic chump
2.) be different
3.) cater the message to her vibe
4.) I think it helps if the girl has a lower follower count. Although my buddy just started banging this girl that has 80,000 followers.

Here's the openers I used with the only two chicks I've banged from IG. For me, one was a 9 and one was a 7, both were sick memorable mini-relationships. I usually only take my shot at a girl I'm pretty attracted to and I think will be receptive to the vibe/persona I put off

[Image: attachment.jpg39216]   

[Image: attachment.jpg39217]   

Straight dick-pics, dick-pics all the way.