rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Politician infuriated that she can't steal man's land

Title pretty much says it all. It's sickening just to watch how these people think.

What kind of logic is that. "If you're poor we snub you, if you're rich we can't wahhh". Women in politics was a mistake

Quote: (06-09-2018 10:35 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

What kind of logic is that. "If you're poor we snub you, if you're rich we can't wahhh". Women in politics was a mistake

Did you watch the entire video? The city council man said the same thing that it's wrong that a man fights against eminent domain on his property.

It's all politicians who are evil...irregardless of gender, my friend.

This was my favorite YT comment:

Quote:Quote:

IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE. UNDERSTAND THIS. This is what the governing class think. This is an example of the extent of the consideration they give you the governed. YOU ARE AN MEANINGLESS ANNOYANCE. How dare you challenge government , how dare you have enough power and gumption to fight back. They are sick sociopaths .

"If you are rich enough, you can hold the city hostage for years, and then get what you want. There's something really wrong with that."

Yep, she wants people to be landless peasants permanently indebted to the state and without the means to fight back.

Both the woman and the man talking have an evil voice and vibe. These are the kind of people that are the government, and they would like very much to take more of your money, maybe even your house or your guns.

I'm pretty sure those city council members would have different opinions if it was their land.
Jesus just build the pipe around the land ffs. Almost sounds like it has cost the city more fighting this guy than the cost of extra pipes.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (06-09-2018 11:52 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure those city council members would have different opinions if it was their land.
Jesus just build the pipe around the land ffs. Almost sounds like it has cost the city more fighting this guy than the cost of extra pipes.

I'm guessing someone on the City Council had some sweetheart deal on the side that got crunched when he fought them. Otherwise, why blow so much taxpayer money?

Sometimes just because it's not their money and they want to make an example out of someone.

I've seen this in action. A petty state bureaucrat who didn't give a shit about spending tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees to chase a $50 fine (that they were blatantly wrong on). The little Nero responsible was out to punish the man who questioned his authority and that was that.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

The entitled arrogance and hatred of these assholes is stunning, and it's just a city council! Imagine what Trump's up against every day in the Washington swamp.

Quote: (06-09-2018 11:17 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

"If you are rich enough, you can hold the city hostage for years, and then get what you want. There's something really wrong with that."

Yep, she wants people to be landless peasants permanently indebted to the state and without the means to fight back.

Both the woman and the man talking have an evil voice and vibe. These are the kind of people that are the government, and they would like very much to take more of your money, maybe even your house or your guns.

And your children, your livelihood, your bank account and most of all your dignity.

It becomes worse if you read it:

Quote:Quote:

It is just infuriating, we have people come down here saying "Please don't take my property", and because they're just an ordinary person, we take their property, but this guy is rich enough to fight us for years, and so he is gonna win. It's just so maddening."

What she's thinking is:

Everyone should be equal, equally powerless to resist us that is.
How dare this privileged rich asshole fight back, he's making the plebs question the extent of our power over them. If this continues, they might refuse to obey us unconditionally soon enough. I wish we could send him to the gulag and confiscate his wealth to teach him and them a lesson.

Quote: (06-10-2018 04:46 AM)HornyRamone Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2018 11:17 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

And your children, your livelihood, your bank account and most of all your dignity.

Reminds me of a Russian film called Levithan. Basically the local mayor tries to steal a hardworking guy's house from him so that he can embark on a pet project to solidfy his legacy, being otherwise just a really corrupt mayor. The bureaucrats, court system, local thugs, everyone comes after him to force him to give his house up. Highly recommend watching this film.

Quote: (06-10-2018 08:05 AM)Belgrano Wrote:  

It is just infuriating, we have people come down here saying "Please don't take my property", and because they're just an ordinary person, we take their property, but this guy is rich enough to fight us for years, and so he is gonna win. It's just so maddening."

That was basically what I was going to post as a retort, that the true outrage is that the poor don't have the means to fight. Clearly, irony is dead.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Nobody wanted to steal this guy's land. They just wanted to lay a water main underground. They weren't throwing him out of his home.

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: china-house.jpg]

[Image: 26china.600.jpg]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I am divided on things.

I found that this issue depends totally on the government. I trust countries like Austria or Switzerland 10.000% more than the US. Personally I witnessed how "taking the land" for projects went in those Germanic countries with a centuries old unflinching more benign administrative class. They usually considered for a long time, trying to convince neighbors, then they forcibly bought off the property at market value or sometimes even 10 times the real market value. Most projects were truly necessary like an enlarging of the road etc.

In the US it's the polar opposite most of the time. I would not trust this for-hire administrative class at all. All globalist Agendas are much further along and especially water has been used as a weapon. There were countless cases where the local councils gave off the water-rights to companies like Coca Cola who then proceeded to pump the well dry selling it as spring water. Afterwards when the water-level was so dry that it impacted even normal vegetation, then they packed up their shit and left the town to die.

That woman is batshit insane - so only because he had the means to fight back he is evil. Trust me - there are even more well-connected ones out there who would have you delivered in pieces to their cellars if you piss them off.

Any sane system has to have many checks and balances out there, has to pay off the people well, has to fully and transparently show to everyone publicly why this or that project is absolutely necessary, they have to serve the common good.

I trust neither of those things with the current sheisters in the US. I get it that there must be means to sometimes forcibly purchase land off an obstinate owner (some people are just dicks or too stubborn for their own good). But those cases must be made fully transparent and the owner well compensated.

Proof again that the best way out of an Orwellian state is up to the higher social strata.

Quote: (06-11-2018 03:35 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I am divided on things.

I found that this issue depends totally on the government. I trust countries like Austria or Switzerland 10.000% more than the US. Personally I witnessed how "taking the land" for projects went in those Germanic countries with a centuries old unflinching more benign administrative class. They usually considered for a long time, trying to convince neighbors, then they forcibly bought off the property at market value or sometimes even 10 times the real market value. Most projects were truly necessary like an enlarging of the road etc.

In the US it's the polar opposite most of the time. I would not trust this for-hire administrative class at all. All globalist Agendas are much further along and especially water has been used as a weapon. There were countless cases where the local councils gave off the water-rights to companies like Coca Cola who then proceeded to pump the well dry selling it as spring water. Afterwards when the water-level was so dry that it impacted even normal vegetation, then they packed up their shit and left the town to die.

That woman is batshit insane - so only because he had the means to fight back he is evil. Trust me - there are even more well-connected ones out there who would have you delivered in pieces to their cellars if you piss them off.

Any sane system has to have many checks and balances out there, has to pay off the people well, has to fully and transparently show to everyone publicly why this or that project is absolutely necessary, they have to serve the common good.

I trust neither of those things with the current sheisters in the US. I get it that there must be means to sometimes forcibly purchase land off an obstinate owner (some people are just dicks or too stubborn for their own good). But those cases must be made fully transparent and the owner well compensated.

Proof again that the best way out of an Orwellian state is up to the higher social strata.

Most of these bureaucrats, and a whole thread can be dedicated to them, have a loser mentality. They're essentially failures in life that loathe the middle class because they succeeded where they failed as land owners, successful business owners, professionals, raising happy families - you name it. This is why they gravitate towards politics, to become tyrants or pencil pushers collecting fat paychecks off the people while abusing the those same people. The bureaucratic world would drive most normal men insane (women have no place there) with all the red tape and hoops to jump through to get something logical (a rarity in politics) successfully implemented.

Quote: (06-10-2018 10:07 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Nobody wanted to steal this guy's land. They just wanted to lay a water main underground. They weren't throwing him out of his home.

I had an acquaintance in Japan who was a city employee (not an elected board member) and part of his job was dealing with property owners who refused to negotiate when the city was trying to get public works projects done. In one case there was a road bottleneck that was causing immense traffic jams and it took the city 20 years to get it resolved because of intransigent property owners, some of whom blocked the city on losing just a few feet from their lots. There are two sides to this topic and it's not necessarily a good vs evil situation.

No one said they were. What they are attempting to do is make use of HIS property, against his will, and without appropriate compensation.

Having a water main run through is property also then grants rights of access, in perpetuity. Further, it limits his use of that land since no permanent structures can be built over such utility runs. This in turn, then makes the water main run a site for future utilities to also be run, like gas mains. (Not to mention the damage that city construction crews will do to his land installing the run.)

Finally, many jurisdictions use utility runs as a means to annex outlying areas into the originating city's corporate limits to increase the tax base - which is very much the case here.

It sounds like the local government is looking to use this guy's land (for free) because it is convenient, rather than explicitly NEEDED.

Quote: (06-11-2018 09:45 AM)Baphomet Wrote:  

No one said they were. What they are attempting to do is make use of HIS property, against his will, and without appropriate compensation.

Having a water main run through is property also then grants rights of access, in perpetuity. Further, it limits his use of that land since no permanent structures can be built over such utility runs. This in turn, then makes the water main run a site for future utilities to also be run, like gas mains. (Not to mention the damage that city construction crews will do to his land installing the run.)

Finally, many jurisdictions use utility runs as a means to annex outlying areas into the originating city's corporate limits to increase the tax base - which is very much the case here.

It sounds like the local government is looking to use this guy's land (for free) because it is convenient, rather than explicitly NEEDED.

This and a million other pain in the ass issues. Hey you get to keep the land! But you can't build anything on it, the land is just your to pay property tax on. And we were just kidding when we said you can't building anything, we're actually requiring you to build (and maintain) a road for our easement. And of course, a special gate on your fence just for us. If you don't like it, you can still sell it on the open market...for half of what it used to be worth.

Quote: (06-11-2018 03:35 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

That woman is batshit insane - so only because he had the means to fight back he is evil.

It's great to see a woman who thinks she has power being told "no". It shatters her entire reality.

Quote: (06-11-2018 09:10 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

I had an acquaintance in Japan who was a city employee (not an elected board member) and part of his job was dealing with property owners who refused to negotiate when the city was trying to get public works projects done. In one case there was a road bottleneck that was causing immense traffic jams and it took the city 20 years to get it resolved because of intransigent property owners, some of whom blocked the city on losing just a few feet from their lots. There are two sides to this topic and it's not necessarily a good vs evil situation.

That's the thing. I don't think anyone here has researched the exact details of the case.

It's entirely possible that his reasons were completely legitimate, but it is also possible that he was just being a big pain in the ass just because he could. If that's the case, the frustration of the city council is based in seeing tax dollars wasted either fighting this guy in court or implementing a more expensive solution that spends more tax dollars, which could have otherwise gone to something more useful.

Of course, if you take the view that every single politician is corrupt and that all tax dollars spend on education are wasted, then none of that would matter to you, because you believe that there should be no city council at all and all water mains should be built by free-market private operators who are a law until themselves, because their can't be any municipal bi-laws in your strange fantasy society.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (06-11-2018 11:23 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2018 09:10 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

That's the thing. I don't think anyone here has researched the exact details of the case.

It's entirely possible that his reasons were completely legitimate, but it is also possible that he was just being a big pain in the ass just because he could. If that's the case, the frustration of the city council is based in seeing tax dollars wasted either fighting this guy in court or implementing a more expensive solution that spends more tax dollars, which could have otherwise gone to something more useful.

Of course, if you take the view that every single politician is corrupt and that all tax dollars spend on education are wasted, then none of that would matter to you, because you believe that there should be no city council at all and all water mains should be built by free-market private operators who are a law until themselves, because their can't be any municipal bi-laws in your strange fantasy society.

Let me make this clear again - this case may have been legitimate, but I would not trust the US government sheisters at all - and certainly not regarding water. I cited multiple cases where councils took the water and sold it off to Coca Cola or Pepsi. Then let the farmers and the land die since the water level was artificially lowered.

Whether this case was legit or not is beside the issue.

As for the road enlargement issue from Japan - yes, the state must have direct authority to do something about those cases. In Germanic countries this is solved rather quickly without 20 year lawsuits. But in those countries you can trust the authorities to do their job and the people are well-compensated. In the US that is more the exception to the rule - there are way too many out there proving this again and again.

And if you implement a system, then you need to copy it from countries where it works well and find out why it works so well there - why there is little corruption, full transparency and true working for the common good. No one in Germany or Switzerland would ever be allowed to confiscate private land, then sell the water rights to a Pepsi water bottling company, then abandon the plot when it's all dry. That is why you have to be highly dubious in some countries regarding those things.

I once saw a video of US EPA agents telling their underlings that they must do any means to get some people off their lands (without compensation) and get their land classified as a wildlife reserve. He said that any means is good - even if they have to transport a bird and put it there, so as to feign this area to be the breeding ground of some supposedly rare bird. (Meanwhile the EPA is killing tens of millions of birds each year for various idiotic ideas that sprung out of Satanic minds, because there is no biological basis in that.)