rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strategy for First Date Bangs from Swipe Apps in 2018

Online game is a 4 step process:

(1) Getting matches
(2) Getting numbers from matches
(3) Getting dates from numbers
(4) Getting bangs from dates

(1) is contingent on your looks (race, face, height) and location.

(2) is contingent on your text game and her availability.

With (3) and (4), the biggest obstacles are flaking/fading/ghosting. This is when a number doesn’t result in a date, or a date doesn’t result in subsequent dates resulting in a bang.

In 2018, first date bangs from swipe apps are a near necessity. While flaking/fading/ghosting can occur even after the bang, the chances are lower and at least you got the notch.

Moreover, the zero date bang strategy of “invite her over for Netflix and chill” is losing effectiveness. In 2018, this only works for the top 5% looks guys with girls 2+ levels beneath them.

Here is a first date bang strategy for guys with good night game and good logistics (walking distance to bars with a dance floor).

(1) Exchange messages on the app and get the number.

Get her off the app ASAP. Instead of the 50+ guys messaging her on the app, you’re now only competing with the 4-5 guys texting her on the phone.

(2) Exchange texts and set up a time to call.

Set yourself apart from the 4-5 other guys texting her by calling her, ideally late at night before she goes to bed.

(3) Talk for a half hour to an hour.

If your phone game is smooth, this will increase comfort and lessen the chance of a flake. More time means more comfort and more investment. By the end of the call, it should feel as if you’ve already had your first date.

(4) Set up a date (ideally Friday or Saturday night).

Seed the idea of a first date at a bar with some dancing. The first date should occur within a week so you leverage momentum from the first phone call. Friday/Saturday nights are ideal and lessen the chance of “I have to get up early for school/work”.

(5) Schedule date at a bar and order several drinks.

The bar should ideally be within walking distance. Have some drinks with her to loosen up and feel her out. If she seems DTF, proceed as below. If not, walk her out, bid her goodnight, go back in and mack on other girls.

(6) Venue bounce to another bar with a dance floor, ideally with hip hop music.

Venue change adds comfort. Hip hop music is the most grind friendly, giving you an excuse to physically escalate.

(7) Drink, dance, grind and makeout.

More drinks to loosen up. Dance floor to physically escalate until locking lips.

(8) Bounce to your place.

Now that you’ve grinded and made out, there should be no physical awkwardness. Hold her hand as you lead her out and walk to your place.

If she resists coming back to your place, walk her out, bid her goodnight, go back in to the bar and try to pull some strange.

Thoughts on this strategy?

A basic game plan that will net basic hitches

Most college girls will never pick up a phone call. Not from their friends, parents, fuckbuddies, dealers, parole officers.

Quote: (06-05-2018 04:39 PM)SLSlayer Wrote:  

Set yourself apart from the 4-5 other guys texting her by calling her, ideally late at night before she goes to bed.

Terrible idea, I never even text chicks after 9, I never call girls.

The only time I call a girl is the day of the meet up or the day before, I have them call me, using the excuse "driving, call me"

This puts them at ease before the date or the day before, and gets the laughing and something to look forward too.

Rarely do I call them a few days before, only if there's some comfort that needs to built.

Quote:Quote:

If your phone game is smooth, this will increase comfort and lessen the chance of a flake. More time means more comfort and more investment. By the end of the call, it should feel as if you’ve already had your first date.

Worse than Number 2, I don't talk to anyone that long, why would I waste that much time on a girl.

You'd have more luck facetiming her or sending her pics of cool shit you're doing.

It shouldn't "feel" like your first date - that's why it's called a first date!

A quick introduction call should take a few minutes, see what she's up too, feel her vibe a bit, then YOU cut the call short.

Seed the idea of a first date at a bar with some dancing. The first date should occur within a week so you leverage momentum from the first phone call. Friday/Saturday nights are ideal and lessen the chance of “I have to get up early for school/work”.

To me this is a bad idea - because most girls already have plans to do basic bitch shit with their friends or their family. Weekends are YOUR time to do what you want, I mean sure a girl can tag along.

Rarely do I encounter excuses and I do some of my best work over 1 or 2 drinks and 2 venue changes before the bang.

The bar should ideally be within walking distance. Have some drinks with her to loosen up and feel her out. If she seems DTF, proceed as below. If not, walk her out, bid her goodnight, go back in and mack on other girls.

Absolutely not.

It should take one drink and maybe an hour to screen what kind of girl she is, the rest is up to you if you want to invest another drink and another venue.

No need wasting money, your healthy, and your time over 3 drinks in one venue to "feel" her out.

You're better than that, and your screening should be top notch.

Venue change adds comfort. Hip hop music is the most grind friendly, giving you an excuse to physically escalate.

More drinks to loosen up. Dance floor to physically escalate until locking lips.

These are good night game tips, here are the problems.

Pushing this sort of game could be bad for rookies who don't know what they're doing.

Can lead to slut regret

Anti Slut Defenses

Jumping the gun and getting too horny.

Pushing too far and getting blow out.

Your game at the club has to be TIGHT.

Now that you’ve grinded and made out, there should be no physical awkwardness. Hold her hand as you lead her out and walk to your place.

If she resists coming back to your place, walk her out, bid her goodnight, go back in to the bar and try to pull some strange.

Big difference between grinding at the club versus grinding at home.

You still have to deal with ASD and LMR.

Obviously if you had a few drinks and escalated physically it'll be easier than a sober date.

I disagree with almost everything you wrote. It's much simpler:

1) Send a few witty messages back and forth and create a playful banter
2) Invite her over to your place indirectly with a specific activity in mind (cooking her dinner or smoking pot have worked for me)
3) Set a time to meet asap, ideally after she gets out of work on a weekday
4) When she comes over, act super chill, fun, and above all else keep her comfortable and be very calibrated in anything you do

Getting them to come over to your place for a first date can be remarkably easy. The hardest part by far is how you handle yourself once they actually come over, and I have fucked this up numerous times, some of which were quite painful (the worst of which were actually from cold approaches with number closes, but this still applies). Once they're actually over it's extremely hard to actually get something to happen without scaring them off in some way.

I can simplify this further and say you simply need to go on a date at a bar near your place and then get her back to your place, which is easy enough, but it takes a lot more time and investment. If you simply don't have the patience for that, it's best to try to get them straight to your place.

Get her off the app ASAP. Instead of the 50+ guys messaging her on the app, you’re now only competing with the 4-5 guys texting her on the phone.

Nothing wrong with this. Basic advice. Push for the phone number quickly. If she's not biting, no worries. Plenty of fish in the sea.

I'm only half with you here. Personally I do call women, even in the age 18-23 bracket (I'm 23). Calling has reduced my flake rate from online dating about 12.5% (that's a number I've pulled directly from a spreadsheet that I use to track my progress). That translates into about an additional 3 or so dates kept per month.

This is NOT for everyone though. It's easier to weird her out on the phone because you have no lag time. Proceed accordingly if you choose, but I would recommend newbies stick to texting.

Now where I disagree: DO NOT CALL LATE. As soon as you get the number, you better be like Atlanta Man on white bitches. Start macking immediately. Toss the text out there, see what she's doing, and if you're going to call, call afterwards. Calling them late before you've established history with the girl gives her the sense that you're the "u up" type.

Trust me, you don't want that to be you. That guy gets flaked on until he's pounded that pussy a few times.

NO. Don't waste your time on these women! If you're doing online dating right, you're cranking it out in volume. Going back to my spreadsheet, for May I got 71 numbers from online game. If I spent 30 minutes calling each of them, I'd be looking at over 35 hours of phone time invested, and no guarantee of getting a plate out of it.

Women love to talk. We know that. It's your job to listen. But listen in person so you can actually build rapport. Building rapport over the phone is match.com material for high ASD women.

Keep it to 5 minutes, keep it light and funny, and then get off. The phone is for setting appointments. Don't chat with her on it unless she's your girlfriend and putting out regularly.

Friday and Saturday are your time. I never schedule first dates for either of those days, because even if I don't have anything going on, I want my prospects to think I'm out there doing something interesting. If you go out with a girl on a Friday night, if she's even a bit perceptive, she'll know she's the best and only thing going on in your orbit.

Word to the wise, the second she feels like that, you're moving towards the friendzone unless you're in a serious relationship.

Bar first dates are cool, if a little generic. I generally stick to one drink only, because staying sharp and keeping yourself going is important. A lot of times you can't tell if a girl is DTF or not until she's actually in the bedroom, and I don't advocate arbitrarily dismissing prospects unless she's really giving you red flags or being extremely cold.

If she's buying what you're selling, cool. Keep it light and keep asking questions, teasing her, and hitting her with kino if you're calibrated about it.

For a certain type of girl, this definitely will work. I'd have other options in your pocket though. For instance, I went on a date with this tall blonde chick who hated dancing, so I took her mini golfing instead after a drink. Needless to say, our putt putt balls weren't the only thing getting pounded that night.

As mentioned above. Pretty generic night game. I don't advocate making out with chicks unless you're in a position to close the bang out though. Even in nightclubs, you still want to maintain just a little plausible deniability unless there's absolutely no doubt your girl is ready to fuck your brains out, and this is maybe 5% of cases.

Cool, you've gotten her home. Getting them home is the easy part. The second she steps into your place it's ASD management time, plus you've gotta get the clothes off. If you were making out with her in the club and then you take her back to your place, she knows you're going to try to have sex with her, and to women that's a huge turn off. You know how women love to say "it just happened!"

That's what you want. You want to take her back to your place under the pretense of something else. Usually I use the fact that my condo is on the beach (great DHV btw) and that we should check out the view and take a swim in ocean. So of course, it just magically happens that her clothes come off afterwards and we have sex. She can tell her friends "oh, I just went over for a swim and it just happened!".

Women love that. It's the mystery for them. By making out with them and blatantly leading them back, you're killing tons of the fun for them, and consequently your lay rates as well.

To any newbie reading this post, understand that the OP means well, he just needs a little more practice. It takes a lot of numbers to get really good at this stuff.

Maybe there should be a posting or rep requirement in order to start threads.

Also, I wanted to add onto kaotic's assertion against calling girls. I was experimenting with this for a little while, in an effort to maybe stand out positively, but what happens is a misguided expending of effort, trying to build some kind of pre-date rapport, by where me an' the chick would seemingly really connect over the phone, only for the date itself to be complete shit, and so, I might as well had done my usual 3-text date setup format, completely not bothering with the call.

Quote: (06-05-2018 08:29 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

I'm only half with you here. Personally I do call women, even in the age 18-23 bracket (I'm 23). Calling has reduced my flake rate from online dating about 12.5% (that's a number I've pulled directly from a spreadsheet that I use to track my progress). That translates into about an additional 3 or so dates kept per month.

It would be interesting to see the spreadsheet setup you have - not the content but the design. Google or excel? What are the fields, and what are you tracking?

I'm curious about more opinions on calling a girl you haven't met yet.

I'm testing it out on this one chick and I'm not sure how it's going to go, tbh.

Y'all think calling a lady is better if shes say, over 26 or something?

Quote: (06-06-2018 05:53 AM)Nolecbo Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2018 08:29 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

It would be interesting to see the spreadsheet setup you have - not the content but the design. Google or excel? What are the fields, and what are you tracking?

I've actually gotten quite a few questions on this, I'm going to drop a datasheet on it instead. To answer your question, I use sheets personally, so I can update it on any computer even if I lose my phone or either my two laptops.

Excel is more powerful, and I did originally start in excel. I'll provide the template I created with my datasheet.

I know that this strategy could work but I don't like it for two reasons :

1- I only wanna date online weekdays when I don't have other alternatives , I cant go out , online is just a supplement and usually you get uglier girls than real life. I prefer go out and pick up new chiks on weekends.

2- if you invit her to a bar a club , prepare big budget if you want to get her drunk , yours and hers . sometimes she can pay but mostly she wont.

Quote: (06-06-2018 07:37 AM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

I'm curious about more opinions on calling a girl you haven't met yet.

I'm testing it out on this one chick and I'm not sure how it's going to go, tbh.

Y'all think calling a lady is better if shes say, over 26 or something?

You can't make assumptions based on one chick. Test calling v. texting on a sample size of 100-150 women a piece and see how they respond. You have to put in the numbers. The bigger the sample size, the better you can guess.

I personally believe calling a woman sets you apart in terms of novelty value. It doesn't matter her age, but men don't call women like they used to. That's a good thing and a bad thing.

I’ve found FaceTiming before the date to be extremely effective.

100% kill rate when FaceTime before date.

Quote: (06-06-2018 06:46 PM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

I like that option. More up-to-date for 2018 than a call. Unfortunately, I have Android, so phone call it is for me.

I pretty much only call girls when I'm inviting them directly over, otherwise it feels like overkill.

1. Good tip
2. I do like the facetime idea over call, but I'm sure this helps.
3. Seems way too long, at that point, if you value yourself, divide what you get paid/hour and add that to the cost of the date. Chat for a few minutes.
4. Why waste a Friday or Saturday on an online bimbo? Do Sunday afternoon or a shitty weeknight.
5. If you are already wasting a Friday or Saturday and not pulling, then you really wasted. If you get the "have to work in the morning," sure set a weekend date if you were into it.
6. Absolutely not necessary. All for a venue change, but doesn't need to be a club where you can dance.
7. I think you underestimate what a girls expectations are on Tinder dates, if she's already made out with you just go home and save the money.
8. Obviously.

That said, fuck online dating, build you game and work on actual pulls. It's more rewarding and you'll actually improve and learn to improvise because the real world pulls from day game and night game don't follow a step-by-step robotic mentality like this.

Quote: (06-07-2018 11:11 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2018 06:46 PM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

I like that option. More up-to-date for 2018 than a call. Unfortunately, I have Android, so phone call it is for me.

I pretty much only call girls when I'm inviting them directly over, otherwise it feels like overkill.

Unfortunately? I'd say fortunately you have android. You can use whatsapp/viber for video call or skype or google duo...facetime is not the only app that does that.

Anyway I do agree with DigitalNomad "fuck online dating"!

With online game in 2018, a LOT of girls go on first dates that don't lead to subsequent dates unless you meet her ideal potential boyfriend archetype.

To me, a date that lead to a bang (on the first date or subsequent dates) or at least some titty/ass groping is a wasted night.

I usually spend my weeknights at the gym, on hobbies, or night gaming at the neighbourhood bar when they have their weekly cheap drink specials (girls get sloppy on these nights). I don't have a lot of time to commit to a lot of first dates (most of which go nowhere), so I take a low volume + heavy screening approach at the front end.

If you've had a nice late night first phone call before bed, it will feel like you've already had your first date without having to waste a night to go out to meet her. On the phone, you can smooth talk her into grabbing drinks and dancing at a hip hop club near your crib.

The reason I schedule dates for Friday/Saturday nights is these are the nights I go out night gaming anyway, and these are the nights the girl's likely to get drunk and go home with you without the "I have to wake up early for school/work" excuse.

Fusing online dates with night game means I already have a girl on lock. If it goes well, it's more likely to lead to a first date bang than a conventional date. If it doesn't go as expected, I bid her goodnight, go back to the bar and game other women. Win-win. Why not kill two birds with one stone?

I know its considered a standard game rule, but I don't think the "no Friday/Saturday first dates" concept is really relevant once you are beyond the age where it is standard to party all weekend, say 25-26. If you are in college, yes, being perceived as cool/socially important is critical to getting pussy. At 31, I don't have house parties and bar crawls with my 15 best friends lined up every Friday-Saturday, nor do I want to. Weekends for are for leisurely activities; banging randoms falls into that category.

I'd rather eat a healthy dinner and get to sleep at a reasonable hour on Tuesday night instead of staying up late trying to bang some unimportant sloot. Bitch I gotta be up at 6:30.

^ Agreed.

Let me add that YMMV. A first date strategy that works for one guy may not for another and is very much dependent on his looks (race/face/height) and location.

Most guys here would do much better at getting second dates than me. As a short brown guy in Toronto, I’m not the “ideal boyfriend” archetype for the vast majority of girls outside my race here (unless she’s in the 1% brown fetish niche). Limiting myself to girls of my race shrinks my dating pool to 5%, so I need to maximize my appeal to the maximum amount of girls if I have any hope of slaying.

We also need to contend with the reality that in the back of a girl’s mind, she’s going to wonder if this brown guy is immigrant/FOB/ghetto (lots of these guys in my city). I need to assuage those fears and relay that I sound “white” like her. I have a whitewashed Cali cool laid back vibe similar to kaotic which comes across well on the phone - girls aren’t used to talking on the phone anymore so it sets me apart. Once she makes the cognitive association of my voice on the phone with my pictures, first date flaking is minimized.

If I get a first date, I absolutely need to knock it out of the park. There’s little room for error as the chances of a second date are slim - I’ll lose out to the taller, richer, WASPier guy swiping right and messaging her. So I try to put myself in circumstances where I can take it as far as I can physically. The best I can hope is to make somewhat of a romantic connection, then bring her home and throw it down well enough that she gets attached and wants to see me again.

I do heavy pre-screening and comfort on the phone to make sure she’s cool with the idea of meeting at a bar and dancing. I’ve had better luck with night game in recent years (optimized b-boy look/vibe, friendly venues, good logistics) so I feel more in my element with drinks, hip hop and dancing/grinding. So I have a strategy that allows me to leverage this while minimizing time and expense on wasteful first dates that go nowhere (had way too many of these in the past).

Instead of doing a half dozen approaches at the bar, I’ve already got a girl on lock and will leverage the sexualized night game environment to grind/makeout. If she’s not DTF, I’ll stay out after she leaves and approach other girls until finding one to bring home. If she’s cool but just not DTF on the first date, I may still ask her out on a second date straight to my place assuming she hasn’t ghosted by this point. If she balks at this I move on.

Just to clarify, is this purely theory, or how many girls have you been successful with based on real life results of this strategy?

Moreover, the zero date bang strategy of “invite her over for Netflix and chill” is losing effectiveness. In 2018, this only works for the top 5% looks guys with girls 2+ levels beneath them.

I am a huge advocate of the ZDB strategy and have been implementing it exclusively for the past few months. While I don't totally disagree with this statement, without proper context, it's a bit misleading.

For starters, on average, the majority of a man's sex partners will always be a few points below his sexual market value. The guys who are having consistent sex with women of equal or greater SMV are the exception, not the rule (this is also true for good looking men).

Secondly, fucking the hottest girls possible isn't the primary goal of the ZDB, time saving, cost-effective, and mutually enjoyable sex is. For us, a 6/10 eagerly coming over to your place for the first "date" to have NSA sex is much more preferable to dropping $50+ on a drinks date with an 8/10 who's DTF status isn't totally clear until after you try to take her home from your costly night out. Too much risk for too little reward if you ask me.

Agreed.

I used to do this when I first started online dating. From experience I can tell you for a fact that this method will attract a lot more timewasters than DTF girls. The amount of attention you should give a woman in the pre-fuck phase should be minimal.

My current online "dating" strategy involves scheduling the meetup date/time/location on the app prior to getting her number. Once the date is set and contact info is exchanged, she will typically receive no more than 5 text messages from me prior to date night and definitely no phone calls.

What a lot of guys don't understand is that a huge chunk of a woman's sexual desires for a man stem from her projecting qualities that she finds "sexy" onto the man she's interested in. It's like an arousal feedback loop of sorts. The more she imagines that handsome man to be a "sexy beast" (even if that's not who you truly are), the more she will want to make the fantasies she has in her mind about him "real" through engaging in the sex act. When a guy constantly bombards her with unnecessary attention and banter, he is literally interrupting her arousal process. That's why in seduction, they say "less is more".

I agree with the other posters who advise against setting up first dates on a weekend. Weeknights after 9pm should be the standard.

Walking distance from your place I assume? I actually don't recommend bar dates during the pre-fuck phase. The risk/reward ratio most of the time doesn't justify the potentially high expense (Two rounds of drinks typical of bar dates can easily climb to $40+ with tips). In addition, alcohol generally weakens sexual performance in men (ever heard of Whiskey Dick?)

What was initially a $40 night just turned into a $60-80+ one.

Can you imagine doing this routine with 2 or 3 new prospects a week??

This is also a classic example of trying to "game" a woman that already likes you.

If a woman who agreed to met with you at a bar within walking distance of your place indicates that she is DTF, the most logical next step is to.....

Walk her back to your place

Not take her somewhere else that is even further away from your place.

Also due to the severely low likelihood of a first-date-at-public-venue to fuck-close-at-my-place conversion, you'd actually be much better off meeting her at a Panera Bread for a 30 minute "meet and greet" then waiting until the 2nd date to do the "Netflix and chill" smash session versus embarking on an all-night bar crawl followed by a drunken hail mary attempt for sex at 4 in the morning.

This reads too much like a movie scene or a rap music video. In the real world women are far more likely to make out with men at bars/clubs and NOT fuck them than make out with guys and go home with them that same night. Nightlife venues are essentially safe spaces for attention whores. A man would have to be extremely tolerant of risk (or possess a high level of naivete) to want to grind and kiss his way from the dance floor to the bedroom with any particular woman. Unfortunately club game just doesn't pan out that way for most guys. Which is why the seasoned vets stay away from it.

Too idealistic. Too many real world examples that demonstrate this method as a failing strategy.

OP's style of Gaming is similar to my own where comfort is Key To get the Bang, so I like His Recipe. However I admit this exact formula is not for guys who want lots of Bangs because of the time Investment needed. Also fantastic looking guys can skip a lot of steps, and still get them panties off. Overall solid scheme to fallow for guys who meed comfort to convert

Am I the only one that talks logistics directly on the dating app and skips the "ask for number step"

The more steps I have, the colder the iron gets before I have time to strike it.

Modern girls have such short attention spans that I can't afford to waste messages on irrelevant. middle steps.

Quote: (06-27-2018 12:03 PM)Stallion Wrote:  

Am I the only one that talks logistics directly on the dating app and skips the "ask for number step"

The more steps I have, the colder the iron gets before I have time to strike it.

Modern girls have such short attention spans that I can't afford to waste messages on irrelevant. middle steps.

The number close is an essential step because it causes her to invest in you, which is an essential element of game.

Later she will tell herself "I only give my number to guys I like, so therefore I must like him."

I agree that modern women have short attention spans, but without the number close you risk just being another of the 100+ guys hitting her up on her dating apps.

Quote: (06-05-2018 06:16 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

*snip*

My response was basically going to be the exact same as kaotic's so I'll spare the double post and just cosign.

This stuff may work specifically for OP, but most of this advice is generally bad for most typical cases, online or not. Talking for an hour on the phone? Setting up a first date for a busy weekend night? Getting round after round of drinks at the bar? Making out at the club before getting her home?

These are all general Player Don'ts