rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sweden question

Sweden question

I'm thinking of going to Sweden. Not the major towns, but doing a tour of second tier cities.

Is this crazy? Everything I've read and been told about Sweden says it's a no go. But the Swedes I've met abroad have been very hot for my look (proper mediterranean) and some of the best looking girls I've had encounters with have been Swedish.

Have I met only the good ones fleeing the place or are they scouts from the med. players PP?

Sweden question

What have you heard or read that are no go's?

Sweden question

You should narrow down your question/questions, but I'll answer as best I can.

You should definitely go to Sweden, since the country is at its best during the summer months.

For second-tier cities I'd actually look into going to an island called Öland (biggest town Borgholm) during the middle of July. There are big dance events and parties there during those weeks. I haven't been myself, but friends (both natives and foreign) report that it's a good experience. Many girls go there with their social circles, but are open to new dalliances. It's usually far enough from their hometowns that they can slut it up. It's a fuckfest since Swedish people binge drink during vacation, we make the most of the few months there's actually sun here.

The best vibe to have is to have fun and be relaxed, it's okay to tone down the cockiness and back-and-forth a bit when seducing Swedish girls. As soon as you isolate be more direct, they usually reward boldness but be calibrated and mindful of your surroundings.

Look for the chance to fuck in an old medieval castle ruin on the island, if you go there you'll know it...

The dance events that I've heard of are not EDM, but more old-timey modern jive music (again, could also be other EDM events as well since I haven't been there myself).

In conclusion: Swedish girls + alcohol + sun + summer vibes = horny (just like everywhere else).

Natives usually leave the capital Stockholm and the 2nd biggest city Gothenburg during the vacation season, since tourists invade these cities in the summer months. The native girls go to smaller cities/towns like:

Smögen
Båstad
(city with a cream of the crop feel, some bigger tennis competitions are played here)
Halmstad (awesome beach there called Tylösand).
Visby is a beautiful old town on another big island called Gotland, which is packed with both native Swedes and tourists during summer.
Kalmar close to Öland has a big city party during summer

If I was a foreigner looking for a summer romance, these are the places I'd check out. Of course you should see Stockholm as well, but for 2nd tier cities these are a must. Bit of a ranty post but best of luck, have fun and enjoy!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sweden question

Quote: (06-05-2018 04:13 AM)Feyoder Wrote:  

I'm thinking of going to Sweden. Not the major towns, but doing a tour of second tier cities.

Is this crazy? Everything I've read and been told about Sweden says it's a no go. But the Swedes I've met abroad have been very hot for my look (proper mediterranean) and some of the best looking girls I've had encounters with have been Swedish.

Have I met only the good ones fleeing the place or are they scouts from the med. players PP?

I think probably your best chance with Scandinavian girls in general will be abroad. Typical summer tourist destinations where Swedish girls go would be the best option. Spain, Turkey, Greece etc. (There`s plenty of threads dealing with that subject.) Then you don`t have to deal with the Swedish price level as well. If you go to Swedish holiday locations like the mentioned Båstad, you will have to pay excessive prices for everything, accommodation especially, and the girls might not be as easy when they`re closer to home?

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Sweden question

Sweden is still a Swedish country populated by Swedes.

Just avoid the no-go areas at night or avoid the now 3 subway stations in Stockholm that are qualified as no-go areas and you are golden.

Despite daily grenade attacks and the highest real rape rate in Europe by far - the reality is that Sweden for a man is still safe enough unless you walk around openly displaying your Jewishness or having an anti-Islam t-shirt on.

Sweden question

Their are no problems really , It doesn't vastly differ from other West European countries, You can go to the so-called no-go areas just not during the night

Sweden question

Stockholm is safe. Despite the recent rise, crime overall is still extremely low by world standards.

Sweden question

How's Sweden in October?

Debating between going there or Norway for a week.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Sweden question

Quote: (06-06-2018 01:58 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

How's Sweden in October?

Debating between going there or Norway for a week.

Don't go to a nordic country during winter and especially Sweden, The STREETS become DARK already around 3 or 4. Most people are for the most part not going out to much especially during the work days but it depends on the city for the most part

Sweden question

Agree with VoG. Sweden is a summer country, if the goal is to enjoy yourself.

You could go to the far North (Jukkasjärvi) to sleep in an ice hotel and see the Northern lights. But that’s purely experience, you’re not lilely to get a quick lay during the dark months.

If you’re up for a challenge, go north to try and get a Sami flag. Bet there’s no one on the forum that has one. They’re thought to be the indigenous people of northern Sweden (but recent DNA discoveries put this assertion in doubt). Nevertheless, they are a bit exotic to other Swedes.

Example:

[Image: SMALF.jpg]

Most of them have cheekbones you could cut diamonds on, but sadly few look as good as the girl above.

Sweden question

Damn, I thought Europe would have fall weather in October but damn 50-42F? That's like December in Texas.

I might have to wear my winter gear to AMS then.

What placed do you guys recommend in Europe for a week in early october?

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Sweden question

Just don't go to Malmo, that's all. Stockholm should be fine.

Sweden question

Quote: (06-08-2018 04:35 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

Just don't go to Malmo, that's all. Stockholm should be fine.

I figured Stockholm is better than Oslo for that. I'm a fan of "western" EU blondes with tits in tall heels or fuck me boots, so Sweden came to mind.

Sweden question

Since there is so many refugees in Sweden/Stockholm now will that result in it being harder for a black american/canadian guy to game girls?

Sweden question

Quote: (06-08-2018 07:44 AM)pargan Wrote:  

Since there is so many refugees in Sweden/Stockholm now will that result in it being harder for a black american/canadian guy to game girls?

Just go to the right places, i. e. where you'll be the only black guy. Despite "diversity" you won't see any non-white people in a lounge with 12 dollar drinks.

Sweden question

Don't look Somali.

Just kidding. Used to be friends with a black American guy who unfortunately moved back to the states. He did pretty well. Same thing with a couple of guys I know who from Ghana, and Nigeria. Dress well, the usual, don't be a creep you should be fine.

Sweden question

Quote: (06-09-2018 09:49 AM)KC4 Wrote:  

Don't look Somali.

Just kidding. Used to be friends with a black American guy who unfortunately moved back to the states. He did pretty well. Same thing with a couple of guys I know who from Ghana, and Nigeria. Dress well, the usual, don't be a creep you should be fine.
Lol , i'm somali and we do have quite a bad rep in Sweden, But just don't act like a fob or behave like a suburbs guy

Sweden question

Quote: (06-06-2018 08:19 AM)Vienna Wrote:  

Agree with VoG. Sweden is a summer country, if the goal is to enjoy yourself.

You could go to the far North (Jukkasjärvi) to sleep in an ice hotel and see the Northern lights. But that’s purely experience, you’re not lilely to get a quick lay during the dark months.

If you’re up for a challenge, go north to try and get a Sami flag. Bet there’s no one on the forum that has one. They’re thought to be the indigenous people of northern Sweden (but recent DNA discoveries put this assertion in doubt). Nevertheless, they are a bit exotic to other Swedes.

Example:

[Image: SMALF.jpg]

Most of them have cheekbones you could cut diamonds on, but sadly few look as good as the girl above.
It's pretty hard to find them as well even though i live in northern Sweden i haven't met one.