rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming while working & not getting fired

I’ve recently got a part time job at high end events where I will be meeting scores of hot women weekly. My regular job cut my hours so I picked up this part time job which pays fairly well for a few hours of work. The job is helping me get my finances on track but I also want to capitalize on the number of women I will meet. Should I flirt and maintain sexual attraction as normal and then let the woman ask for contact info? Will they even do that? I don’t think it would be appropriate for the guy working at the event to be asking party guests for their numbers etc since it may end up getting back to the employer. I know I can get easy lays I do not know the best way to go about it.

Don't shit where you eat.
While you are working there don't fuck it up by asking for numbers of the customers, regardless of how hot they are or how into you they might show themselves to be, don't ask for their numbers.

Girls wont normally give a guy their number or ask a guy for his number. This is the rule. 95% of the guys out here will have this rule applied to them.
The last 5% will be guys with considerably higher SMV ie (Fame, Music, Athlete, TV show/Movies, IG celebrity) and extremely attractive men.
Unless you fall into the last 5% put picking up girls at work out of your mind.

You said it yourself that you're taking this job for extra money. Don't fuck up your ability to pay bills for a chance that you might get some above average pussy for a few hours.

When it's time to leave this place then you can start making connections and being more bold with your interactions but not a day sooner.

Don't game at work. Are you that thirsty that you can't separate work from play?

Getting your finances on track should supercede trying to fuck girls. If your money ain't right you need to focus on that before you wonder about how to smash chicks you work with.

Most likely scenario for you in today's political climate:

You try and hit on one of these girls and they report you to the manager. You get fired and you lose your little income stream. Total loss.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (05-31-2018 03:03 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Don't game at work. Are you that thirsty that you can't separate work from play?

Getting your finances on track should supercede trying to fuck girls. If your money ain't right you need to focus on that before you wonder about how to smash chicks you work with.

Most likely scenario for you in today's political climate:

You try and hit on one of these girls and they report you to the manager. You get fired and you lose your little income stream. Total loss.

That's if you're lucky.
Worst Case Scenario: You hook up with a at work girl and bang her out a few times. 2 months later when you get tired of fucking her and move on to another female co-worker the 1st girl files a sexual harassment complaint with HR AND goes to the cops and makes up some story about how you forced her into sex because you threatened her job.

Hunting for new pussy at work is never the right move.

Why not.. plenty of people at work hook up.

Because Op sounds like he needs this part-time job more than he needs pussy.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I say go for it, customers are probably out of reach but for coworkers just take the interaction outside of work, she will respect you for that, and actually don't tell any single one of your other coworkers.

How's your day game in general? You know that you shouldn't give compliments anyway, a touch on the hand is really enough to judge her interest level, building rapport and then going out for lunch together is easy. Then while you're out you can get her contact.

Only while you're outside of work should you escalate physically. Her great fear of judgement will require great emphasis on the comfort stage (1 attract 2 comfort 3 seduce) particularly about her not wanting anyone else to find out about it. Do you have friends at work? Maybe you can mention how you aren't actually hang out with any of them outside of work. Overall, it's probably going to be a harder than average

Even Dwight from The Office fucked that weird bitch Angela

Edit: Still, realise the risk. A bunch of chattering women with boring lives stuck in a small office everyday, though you shouldn't say anything word will probably get around

I don't get this forum.

A guy posts the same MO with pouring wine at social events and everyone rushes to praise him (and deservedly).

OP here lays out a similar MO; meeting women though high end social events and the response is that he should avoid and not shit where he eats?

Well, which one is it?

I say go shit everywhere if that's your vibe and want to meet women this way.

Just don't be surprised if you lose your job.

I'd tend to agree with most people: don't shit where you eat if the job is important (sounds like your livelihood is dependent on it).

But, what's the exact "high end event"?

High end clubs where you're getting girls in, getting them set up with tables, and making sure the party is killer? By all means go for it.

High end business events with powerful people? I wouldn't - make the business connections instead. It's far more valuable than pussy.

Noir, you'll see that I did not go into the wine pouring thread and like anything. I actually have some problems with that thread but I won't go into it here.

I've always been firmly against smashing coworkers. I'm not saying it can't be done, but if OP says:

"I need this job to get my money straightened out"

I'm going to assume he needs this money more than he needs to smash his coworkers. Trying to tag people who can make you lose money is not worth it. Just approach outside of work.

Some might say my attitude is puzzling, but when it comes time to choose between money and pussy, pussy is a distant second for me.

We are all at different stages in life and that's cool. I was a lot more gung-ho a few years ago. So I respect guys who are living it up, but in today's fucked up political climate, where women can get massively rich men imprisoned, without evidence, for shit that maybe happened 40 years ago, I'm firmly against putting myself in situations where I can be a victim. S

Some will say I'm dramatic, but I think a few strokes in a wet hole should not supersede common sense.

Quote: (05-31-2018 06:13 AM)Noir Wrote:  

I don't get this forum.

A guy posts the same MO with pouring wine at social events and everyone rushes to praise him (and deservedly).

OP here lays out a similar MO; meeting women though high end social events and the response is that he should avoid and not shit where he eats?

Well, which one is it?

^ This

Well I agree that there are considerable risks at doing game at your work. Then again if you're smart at it, there's nothing you can't pull off.

Women are very indirect. If you are very indirect about it too you can probably get away with it. Flirting with customers is never a bad thing if you're a guy and she's a woman, even car salesmen do that if the potential buyer is a women. There are even some bars (hooters etc) where the staff is actually encouraged to flirt with customers for tips.

You don't say directly: "I can I get your number, we can have a drink sometime". But you can jokingly say: "We can hang out later, if you stick around when I get off work" which implies that you are letting her know, you're a potential 'available guy to date with' while not explicitly giving her a hard yes-or-creepy unprofessional staff hitting on me situation.

The only difference between that wine-tasting strategy and this is that the wine-tasting seems to be a temporary job as opposed to a permanent one which is less of a risk.

Quote: (05-31-2018 07:46 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Noir, you'll see that I did not go into the wine pouring thread and like anything. I actually have some problems with that thread but I won't go into it here.

I've always been firmly against smashing coworkers. I'm not saying it can't be done, but if OP says:

"I need this job to get my money straightened out"

I'm going to assume he needs this money more than he needs to smash his coworkers. Trying to tag people who can make you lose money is not worth it. Just approach outside of work.

Some might say my attitude is puzzling, but when it comes time to choose between money and pussy, pussy is a distant second for me.

We are all at different stages in life and that's cool. I was a lot more gung-ho a few years ago. So I respect guys who are living it up, but in today's fucked up political climate, where women can get massively rich men imprisoned, without evidence, for shit that maybe happened 40 years ago, I'm firmly against putting myself in situations where I can be a victim. S

Some will say I'm dramatic, but I think a few strokes in a wet hole should not supersede common sense.

That's fair man, I feel similar and I say this as a person who banged 4 coworkers in a 6 month period, despite keeping my job and keeping it on the down low.

I also abstained from that thread but I admire the resourcefulness applied to it.

Many ways to skin a cat, many places to find women so we are on the same page.

It's just funny to note the variation in responses and specifically, how consistent they are e.g. one thread is all YES and the other is all NO.

I think in general, banging at work while keeping your risk of HR issues low requires a somewhat higher degree of game than regular bar or night game.

Also, at work if your really about your shit, women should be coming to YOU! Not the other way around.

So if you have to ask, you probably aren't ready.

I'd stick what what fortis said, Don't shit where you eat. Especially in this day and age. [Image: smile.gif] It's 2018.

Just to clarify: the women are not co workers. They are party guests. For example, I would be interacting with guests every week at different parties where I would be a bartender for example. Yes I need the job part time to help get my finances back on track but it is not a career. I thought that netting 50 new women per shift would be a good way to keep the pipeline going very simply as I have not had a job with social benefits like this in years. But i definitely don’t have to game women here, thought it would be an effortless way to do it if there were a sly way about it.

You could get a night job at a strip club then you can get paid to fuck your co-workers.

Don't be a weird about it, don't weird the guests out and you can game them.
It's a part time job not a long term position.
Do both.

Quote: (05-31-2018 06:13 AM)Noir Wrote:  

I don't get this forum.

Well, which one is it?

I was the one who posted that Wine Pourer datasheet, referenced above from one of the posters. So I do have experience with working and flirting.

I've worked in both white-collar office environments and blue collar jobs and here's my opinion on all of this:

There is constantly sex happening between coworkers in all kinds of working environments. I personally know dozens of people who have banged their coworkers in their full-time jobs - both white and blue collar jobs.

None of them have had any action against them.

How do they manage it?

They are passive gamers. They don't actively hit on anyone. They flirt but just a little. It's all just passive game. They just talk a lot with their female coworkers like they would talk with anyone, become friends, hang outside of work with them, and then bang.

In my case (I was a volunteer wine pourer), I would just talk to the women that came up to me, develop some rapport, flirt a little (not too much) and then number close. I honestly had many women come up to me and start being sexual with me - in which case, by all means, 100% go for it.

In OP's case, it's a part time job where he has the ability to talk to dozens up hot party goers. I say, fuck it, go ahead and game. Just be passive about it and don't be super aggressive. If you play it off well (i.e. have lots of conversations with women, etc.) your coworkers watching may even think that you are really good at your job - which is an extra plus!

Having a job where you get to interact with dozens of hot women and get paid for it is amazing. When's the next time you'll get to be in a position like that - AND get paid for it? The worst thing that can happen to him is that he will get fired (and the chances of that are extremely low) and he can just find another part-time job then. Not the end of the world.

OP, go for it, go ahead and game! Just don't be really direct or creepy and you'll be fine.

Quote: (05-31-2018 02:58 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Don't shit where you eat.
While you are working there don't fuck it up by asking for numbers of the customers, regardless of how hot they are or how into you they might show themselves to be, don't ask for their numbers.

Girls wont normally give a guy their number or ask a guy for his number. This is the rule. 95% of the guys out here will have this rule applied to them.
The last 5% will be guys with considerably higher SMV ie (Fame, Music, Athlete, TV show/Movies, IG celebrity) and extremely attractive men.
Unless you fall into the last 5% put picking up girls at work out of your mind.

You said it yourself that you're taking this job for extra money. Don't fuck up your ability to pay bills for a chance that you might get some above average pussy for a few hours.

When it's time to leave this place then you can start making connections and being more bold with your interactions but not a day sooner.

Unfortunately, have to second it as I lost a lucrative job in retail 10 years ago violating this rule. Now in other countries like Russia and Ukraine, this is usually OK as long as the work gets done and it does not lead to a loss of contracts. Note thought that I was peak blue-pilled at the time going to college and acting like a hippie.

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

I have already been with 2 different girls from my company, which is not that big (100 people in the same office +-) and it all worked out well, and i'm not particulary discreet. Both felt in love and I simply slow down the relationship (it can't be suddent)

gaming long enough at work will almost certainly get you fired eventually. unless you're running some weak ass game.

women as a population in general if they can hurt you will take up the opportunity, in my experience.

Being fired from work for those reasons are extremely rare - super rare.

If you have a senior position at the workplace it is easier / DHV

I knew plenty of supervisors / bosses that were sleeping around with their assistants and secretaries.

When you spend that much time around the same people, even more hours than your friends or family --- things can bound to happen. After hours / overtime ---- things happen!

You may as well be part of it then ignore it.

The fascinating thing about NZ is it's too small and people too insular and reliant on pre-existing social circles that I wouldn't be surprised if <2% of relationships(and roughly speaking, bangs) didn't come from social circle, work, flatting etc.

I don't think a Kiwi would know any other way.

Recently I approached a Kiwi girl, she looked like a Euro model. But the vibe was completely different, she never responded to my ploughing/stacks and I had to keep it going all by myself. Any normal American/Euro/Asian girl would either reject me or keep her end of the interaction going also. When I asked if she'd like to go for a coffee with me she basically said "give me a minute" and walked off. I figured she might've been taking a phone call as I saw her for a little while talking on the phone. Then she basically completely walked away.

Now not every Kiwi is like this but this sort of behavior/mentality is shockingly common. They're so scared of any possible conflict whatsoever. I've never aporoached a non-Kiwi who was like this but many Kiwis do this kind of thing.

Reading on the internet stuff like "don't shit where you eat" seems like common sense, but not only would Kiwis not know what this means, it's also probably impossible to get a girl from daygame or what-have-you(in my hours in the city centre, I might see approachable 5-10 girls in the winter, while in a big Euro city I'd imagine I'd see hundreds)

I recently picked up a shitty sales job while I recover from a shoulder injury. There are several cute girls. Some like my vibe (assertive, confident) but it's all business, I tease them but that's it.

What if you bring one of these broads home and her pussy smells like toxic waste or she's a horrible lay or she falls in love. You will be out the job within days.

Why you concerned about a "shitty sales job"...

Not like you intending to stay there long term.

You think it's hard finding another shitty sales job?

Sales is one of the easiest entry level jobs to get into... commission based. what you sell is what you get back... easy to weed out the slackers.