rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Remote international pickup game

Huge props to nola, who I just witnessed pick up a 8+ by prank calling a private jet company in Australia. We were fucking around just to see what it takes to order a charter, and the company rep on the line gets on and sounds kind of hot. He starts spinning up a story about how he's got to get a business partner from Sydney to Brisbane immediately. So he starts gaming her in between going through the process of ordering this $20k flight. By the time he gets off the phone, she's already friended him on Facebook and we're flipping through photos online. He kept dropping comments like "can I tell my Mom we're dating?" and "What's our relationship status?". Popping off the phone and calling back 5 or 10 minutes later, escalating a little more on every call back. Really impressive work.

Long story short...you can totally pick up halfway across the world using nothing but Skype, google, and a backstory.

I kinda want to try this on an app like tinder.

Change your location to where your ideal looking women live (blondes in Scandinavia, black chicks in Kenya, asians in Japan, etc..) and game girls over a longer time and distance and eventually get her to visit you.

After gaming for a while and getting her to visit you should have a first meet bang and no LMR with your ideal looking woman. This would def have a low return rate but your only investment is sending a text when your taking a shit or something or eventually skyping if they start to become invested in you.

This might be a good alternative for those that can't travel due to work, family, or being a poor shit, haha

hahah "private jet game"

But Aussie Sheilas are easy anyway.

Whats your definition of "pick up" because the only close in your story is adding on FB or have i missed something?

Quote: (05-30-2018 06:44 PM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

Whats your definition of "pick up" because the only close in your story is adding on FB or have i missed something?

We were just fucking around out of boredom. He said he's could get on a plane to Oz and fuck close her, but for now she can fantasize and chat over FB.

I'm still new to game, so he was showing me how to pipeline using basic social engineering tactics. He ended up pissing her boss off the conversations which was actually a bit hilarious. He actually started out trying to order a private flight to Syria from Brisbane. We called another company and the guy practically shat his pants when he heard Syria. All he could say was "oh fuck mate I gotta call the insurance campany".

We were laughing our asses off the whole time, so I figured it was worth sharing on here.

I never even noticed this clown was talking about "nola."

I still think superior climber is Dragan. There's that "social engineering" phrase again accompanied by claims of being a willing learner.

Fucking cancer on this forum.

Lol, decent troll 6.24/10 imho

Lmao. Guy lives in a $175 a month rental yet talks about $20,000 plane flights. (nola) Absolutely ridiculous. He takes delusional to next level.

I really don't think this guy(s) are mentally sound. All this writing is just pure fantasy. Theres a number of other suspicious posters I've seen lately. It's unfortunate cause this trash is proliferating.

Quote: (06-25-2018 05:49 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Lmao. Guy lives in a $175 a month rental yet talks about $20,000 plane flights. (nola) Absolutely ridiculous. He takes delusional to next level.

I really don't think this guy(s) are mentally sound. All this writing is just pure fantasy. Theres a number of other suspicious posters I've seen lately. It's unfortunate cause this trash is proliferating.

On his profile it says 6-$10k monthly bank role. Fucking lol just read his last posts and the threads he got called out for lying in. If all that stuff he talked about was fake that's kind of funny lol, why would he go to such extents to spin such a retarded tale.

I see things are improving in a big way.

Bye pargan race troll!