rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just landed in Bogota

Just landed in Bogota

Who's still in colombia?

Just landed in Bogota

Wow, must've been a long flight from Ethiopia.

So how many we got in S. America right now? Roosh is in Columbia, me and elguapo are in Rio, Latinstylez is somewhere I think.

Just landed in Bogota

Quote: (04-24-2009 03:04 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

So how many we got in S. America right now? Roosh is in Columbia, me and elguapo are in Rio, Latinstylez is somewhere I think.

I am in Buenos Aires.

Latinstylez is back in the US.

Just landed in Bogota

Quote: (04-24-2009 04:30 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2009 03:04 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I am in Buenos Aires.

Latinstylez is back in the US.

in buenos aires as well

Just landed in Bogota

Leaving Medellin today after a month in heaven. I'm going to Rio Claro and then I don't know where.

Just landed in Bogota

Also in Buenos Aires...wish I was in Colombia.

I can't wait to hear what you think of Colombia Roosh!

Just landed in Bogota

Quote: (04-24-2009 11:58 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Who's still in colombia?

I wish.

Suggestion: if it is the season, go to the bullfight at the main stadium. It is an experience straight out of sun also rises, complete with everyone drinking wine from leather winesacks. Also, I'm sure you know, there are a lot of decent nightspots around Parque 93, where a surprising amount of English-speaking Colombians can be found.

Just landed in Bogota

Roosh - how long are you in Bogota?

Just landed in Bogota

Quote:Quote:

decent nightspots around Parque 93

I did not know this. Will try to check it out.

I'll be in Bogota until monday, then i'm headed to medellin for at least a month.

Just landed in Bogota

The area around Parque 93, called Zona T, has all of the upscale clubs with the best looking women. Its pricey but a good option if those are the type of places you are looking for.

I highly reccomend Escobar Rosas in La Candelaria from Thursday-Saturday for a cheaper place full of great looking girls. The girls are a bit more down to earth here.

If you are willing to spend $, Andres Carnes de Res is a can't miss on a saturday night. Just make sure you go with a group of friends.

There are a few places that are also good on the weekdays, one of which is INVITRO which is good on Wednesday if I remember correctly.

Just landed in Bogota

I'll be in South America in July. Will you or anyone else be there then?

Just landed in Bogota

Quote: (04-27-2009 06:14 PM)jmb Wrote:  

The area around Parque 93, called Zona T, has all of the upscale clubs with the best looking women. Its pricey but a good option if those are the type of places you are looking for.

I highly reccomend Escobar Rosas in La Candelaria from Thursday-Saturday for a cheaper place full of great looking girls. The girls are a bit more down to earth here.

If you are willing to spend $, Andres Carnes de Res is a can't miss on a saturday night. Just make sure you go with a group of friends.

There are a few places that are also good on the weekdays, one of which is INVITRO which is good on Wednesday if I remember correctly.

I remember INVITRO. It had this house party feel to it, didn't it?

Not bad, but Zona Rosa was better.

Just landed in Bogota

Quote: (04-27-2009 05:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

decent nightspots around Parque 93

I did not know this. Will try to check it out.

I'll be in Bogota until monday, then i'm headed to medellin for at least a month.

dude, head up to san gil, place is great. Small town, lots of adventure and some good looking women.

Medellin doesn't get good till thursday ..

Just landed in Bogota

Quote: (05-11-2009 03:32 PM)NeVerGymLess Wrote:  

Medellin doesn't get good till thursday ..

You sure about that? Sunday night at Karma in industriales was packed. Good looking girls yet they're in those groups

Just landed in Bogota

Buddy of mine had alot of good things to say about San Gil (that whole Antioquia region)

Just landed in Bogota

Approaching week three. Have not been impressed with colombia so far. I think the women have been hyped up quite a bit.

Just landed in Bogota

Quote: (05-12-2009 09:44 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Approaching week three. Have not been impressed with colombia so far. I think the women have been hyped up quite a bit.

Time to get back to Rio then.

Just landed in Bogota

Quote: (05-12-2009 09:44 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Elaborate. I'm deciding whether my next destination in S. America will be Columbia or Brazil again, so your field report will help in my decision.

Just landed in Bogota

Quote: (05-12-2009 10:06 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

Yeah I've been thinking of brazil lately.

speakeasy: I haven't made conclusions yet

Just landed in Bogota

Roosh, even if you're not ready for a girl report, I'm sure you've got some interesting stories from the road so far. You've been pretty tight-lipped about your travels in Columbia so far, compared with how much you posted when you were on your last trip to S. America. You asked in your survey what we'd like to see more of in your blog. Well here's my vote: travel stories!

Just landed in Bogota

There is a strong lazy factor as well

Just landed in Bogota

Quote: (05-12-2009 10:06 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

Or hit up Ethiopia!

Just landed in Bogota

Thought the nightlife in Medellin wasn't great, but the girls were good...

How have you encountered the limited nightlife there Roosh?

My old post on Medellin.

Currently traveling around Asia come join me on the LS Blog.

Bolo and Latinstylez's Adventures

Just landed in Bogota

I just read your new post Roosh and having been to both Colombia and Brazil, I still prefer Colombian girls. Maybe its because I am really biased as I love Colombia as a country more than anywhere else though. Anyways, Manizales is only about 5 hours away from Medellin and the scenery while you are driving is incredibly beautiful so think about heading there for a weekend or so if you want to meet some good looking women without seeing any foreigners.

Just landed in Bogota

Also, I am thinking of traveling in Bolivia for about a month or so in July. I was there about 5 years ago on a high school summer program so I didn't get to see much and have always wanted to go back. I know you may be a bit bias because of your stomach problems and the ugly women, but do you think its worth going if what I want to do is check out the huge markets, salt flats, mine tour, biking the death road, etc.? Are activities worth it or underwhelming?