rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass school shooting lounge

May as well have a catch all thread for these

Developing

https://abcnews.go.com/US/active-shooter..._headlines

Quote:Quote:

At least eight people are dead after a student allegedly opened fire at Santa Fe High School in Texas this morning, sending students fleeing for their lives, Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said.

Interested in Santa Fe School Shooting?
Add Santa Fe School Shooting as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Santa Fe School Shooting news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
Santa Fe School Shooting Add Interest
The number of deaths "could be anywhere between eight to 10, majority being students," Gonzalez said.

Authorities are also investigating to see if an explosive device was left behind in the school, which is located in Santa Fe, between Galveston and Houston, law enforcement officials told ABC News.

The shooting -- which has since been contained -- took place in an art class, witnesses said, ABC station KTRK in Houston reported.

"I heard the [fire] alarms and everybody ran out,” tenth-grader Dakota Shrader told KTRK. “At first all we heard was ‘run, run,’ and next thing you know we hear, ‘boom, boom, boom.’”

“Everybody started running,” she said, “and I tried to make it to the safest place that I could as fast as I can. I called my mom right away.”

“She couldn’t breathe, she was having an asthma attack,” her mom added. “I didn’t even know where to find her.”

“It has been happening everywhere. I wasn’t surprised it happened here,” one student told KTRK. “I was just scared. I just kept running.”

One male is in custody and a second individual, a person of interest, has been detained, Gonzalez said, adding that both are students.
nta Fe, Texas.
An unknown number of people are also injured, including a police officer in unknown condition, the sheriff said.

The University of Texas Medical Branch said it is treating three patients with gunshot wounds; two are adults and one is a minor.

"I’m scared to even go back," said one student, crying. "It’s just not something that you should feel throughout the day, being scared. Especially somewhere where we say the Pledge of Allegiance."

School shootings have "been going on too long in our country," President Trump said today from the White House.

"Too many years, too many decades now, we grieve for the terrible loss of life and send our support and love to everyone affected by this absolutely horrific attack," he said.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Golly, I sure hope the media blames the shooter and not the gun or NRA.

This is really sad, but to be honest, it's hard for me to care about this stuff anymore.

Instead of focusing on the real issues such as broken families, kids drugged up on anti-depressants, and the suppression of masculinity, the media and politicians will only focus on the gun itself. Thus, the problem will never get solved. Rinse and repeat.

I care because this is all just a vehicle to repeal 2A. The amount this has ramped up in the last few years does not appear organic - or maybe it is and the generation that has now reached high school has been supremely fucked up by single motherhood and other things.

Even the local media is plastering clips of people saying “something has to be done” or tweets of “the violence must stop.” Points need to be made to these people on social media or in person that guns have been around since the founding of the US but these kinds of shootings have only really started happening since the late 80s and early 90s - when kids born from the welfare state and sexual revolution started coming of age.

There is no need for this thread. Here is everything in advance:

Incels!

Beta male rage!

The second amendment!

Gun control!

There. The words are already a cliche before they've even been written. Perhaps if we tried it in four-part harmony:

I don't think it's a move so much to ban the 2A or take our guns. The gun industry in the US is massive and both political parties are paid off by them.

The narrative is because of 1. Ratings. Baby Boomers especially can't get enough of it. 2. It makes conservatives look bad. It drives moderates to the left and paints anyone on the right as someone who likes their guns more than their kids.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

As long as they continue to promote the unnatural standard American diet and the SSRI`s these tragic incidents will just keep on coming.

There are many things that can trigger someone, but I maintain that as long as people are not messed with, in terms of their hormones and neurotransmitters, they will be able to inhibit themselves in spite of their rage concerning any perceived injustice.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Looks like your typical case if this is the guy; 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas...925050.php

[Image: attachment.jpg39064]   

George L. Mallory

An attacker was armed with a a pistol and a shotgun, Gov. Greg Abbott said.

Must of been an assault pistol and an AR shotgun...those things practically shoot themselves

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Kid was bullied a lot in school according to the mother's daughter.
Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Also, the kid might have been part of some "weird columbine groups" that idolized school shooters. Again, mental health is the problem, not guns.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/997558640369373184]

I honestly feel sorry for kids nowadays.
1.Lack of masculine role models who aren't superheroes. No more James Bonds, Clint Eastwood, NOTHING
2. Women are seen as people to be respected/feared and objects to be won and cherished. Hypocritical Feminism caused this
3. Boys have NO outlet, gaming was the last bastion of hope, now with the influx of women "gamers" men have nowhere besides sports
4. A confusing world of "fight back against bullies" vs "Don't stoop to the bully's level they are bullied too" Vs "everybody is a special snowflake"
5. A world where you can EASILY go viral
6. A loveless world filled with fake love, fake loyalty, and a SERIOUS LACK of charisma and game. Mainly because women are much easier now
7. The Constant mask, boys and girls have to wear because they can NEVER truly be themselves. because they are constantly online.

I took a long look at the media after reading an article on here. VERY FEW made women the cause of any problem. Even articles about female teachers raping boys, or women killing their babies/husbands, or ANYTHING. The #metoo movement, the school shootings, everything makes men the cause of the problem. Alot of guys can't cope with this, alot of guys can't even vent about this. This is a generation. No 3 generations of lost men.

Quote: (05-18-2018 03:51 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/997557875802365952][/url]

She's getting close to the solution

"Banging a dork, like literally saves lives"

Joseph Campbell

Sorry, what the hell is this, "Mass Shooting Lounge"?. The name of this is not palatable, I don't endorse violence man, at all, please change the name of this shit.

Quote: (05-18-2018 04:53 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

Sorry, what the hell is this, "Mass Shooting Lounge"?. The name of this is not palatable, I don't endorse violence man, at all, please change the name of this shit.

Its "Mass school shooting lounge" actually "man".

No one is "endorsing" violence.

The thread is intended as a catch- all for these incidents rather than have a new one every time they happen (since they happen almost weekly)

Nothing new comes from new threads about basically the same topic

"Lounge" is often used as "general" in the RVF vernacular

Joseph Campbell

Quote: (05-18-2018 03:51 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Kid was bullied a lot in school according to the mother's daughter.
Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Also, the kid might have been part of some "weird columbine groups" that idolized school shooters. Again, mental health is the problem, not guns.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/997558640369373184]

What's up with all these white supremacist killers?

Seriously, what is wrong with them?

Go on any white supremacist website and all you read are white nationalists complaining about how "violent" Blacks and Latinos are, Black gangs this and Latino gangs that, etc...

These white supremacist shooters are the real thugs to me. These motherfuckers are dangerous as shit. They don't even go to the hood either, they go to peaceful, normal neighborhoods to do their bullshit.

Someone needs to get all these white supremacists, put them in a room and drive it home to them that the world is diverse, and that there's going to be minorities no matter what. Get over it!! Stop killing innocent people over it.

For real man!!! Hate this kind of shit.

This was not a race issue it was a mental health issue.

Joseph Campbell

Quote: (05-18-2018 06:24 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

This was not a race issue it was a mental health issue.

Damn right!
But in reality a diet and drugs issue, when you get down to it.

George L. Mallory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sc...ted_States

Here's a list of all the school shootings in the US.

The worst one I believe is the Va tech one back in 07 by this guy

[Image: guns_1831641c.jpg]

Quote: (05-18-2018 09:37 PM)Kish Wrote:  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sc...ted_States

Damn this list goes way back.

How about this 1856 school shooting in Florence Alabama:

The schoolmaster had a tame sparrow and had warned the students not to harm it, threatening death. One of the boys stepped on the bird and killed it; he was afraid to return to school but did so. After lessons, the master took the boy into a private room and strangled him to death. The boy's father went to the school and shot the schoolmaster dead.

I just picture some old-westy newspaper calling for a ban of the AR-blunderbuss.

Aloha!

I'm numb to school shootings at this point. So many. So much agenda.

I care less each time.

One day I'll say, "I couldn't care less".

G

Fake news. It was the Russians.

[Image: 5a0c40e0fc7e93b9688b4567.jpg]

Trump needs to upgrade his mass-shooting tweet: "insert city here" software

Quote: (05-18-2018 04:24 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

3. Boys have NO outlet, gaming was the last bastion of hope, now with the influx of women "gamers" men have nowhere besides sports

Even something as purely masculine as lifting has been infiltrated by bitches after they realized they can post their workouts, gainz, etc for likes. Blame social media. Speaking as someone who started lifting in the mid 90s there was very few attractive women in serious gyms back then, and if so they were major butterfaces.

Quote: (05-18-2018 06:19 PM)Pancho Wrote:  

What's up with all these white supremacist killers?

Seriously, what is wrong with them?

Go on any white supremacist website and all you read are white nationalists complaining about how "violent" Blacks and Latinos are, Black gangs this and Latino gangs that, etc...

These white supremacist shooters are the real thugs to me. These motherfuckers are dangerous as shit. They don't even go to the hood either, they go to peaceful, normal neighborhoods to do their bullshit.

Someone needs to get all these white supremacists, put them in a room and drive it home to them that the world is diverse, and that there's going to be minorities no matter what. Get over it!! Stop killing innocent people over it.

For real man!!! Hate this kind of shit.

You are the Bud lite of trolls. Sad.

Short walk south and you can be with your peaceful brethren. Andale!

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

The schools refuse to frisk and weapons check everybody every day. Why are schools so fucking lazy?i
It is all about putting in more effort than the bad guys.