rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When girls say "that's really confident of you to do this, I have a boyfriend...

When girls say "that's really confident of you to do this, I have a boyfriend...

Title wasn't long enough: When girls say "that's really confident of you to do this, I have a boyfriend, but keep it up and you'll eventually find something"

What does this mean?

I've written about this in the daygame thread- but to reiterate I've been getting these sorts of rejections lately, while before(200+ approaches), I'd generally been getting more "standard" rejections.

I'll just quote myself on the relevant portion:

Quote: (05-16-2018 05:57 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

Recently I've been getting more "that's really confident/bold of you to do this, I have a boyfriend/partner, but keep it up and you'll eventually find something" reactions. They seem to genuinely think that, especially since Kiwis never approach(not exaggerating). But I've had maybe 200+ approaches before this and it's only been really common recently, about 3 of the last 5 approaches said that. I don't know if this is good or bad though. Maybe I've been hiding my intent/shielding my ego all the other times and so the girl really didn't feel "hit on". But also maybe I'm leaning too "nice guy" or K selected. On one hand I definitely feel I've improved but it's real weird how it feels like I've basically been "friendzoned" in a way I wasn't before. I guess I also appreciate the compliments but I don't actually feel particularly confident I just feel that I'm damaged enough psychologically that I went through the process of learning daygame and basically am now just following the model. I suppose most guys just can't take the hit to the ego though.

I really do wonder why this happens. It's weird that they've functionally friendzoned me(in the sense they encourage me, as a friend), and this after I feel I was more direct/honest with my intentions. If I take it as face value they liked it so they would get with me if they were single and/or I was their type. But obviously I can't be certain.

It's also interesting that this happens now, where the girl is basically giving me encouragement and praise, when to a large extent I don't really care what girls think anymore. But when I did care what girls think, they virtually never encouraged me unless they were super friendly. I suppose this is redpill in action.

It means she has a boyfriend but was pleased for the attention.

What PG said, but she has a Freudian slip - keep it up. Her hamster is trying to figure out how to make it happen with you because your confidence has flicked her attraction switch.

As far as I know when she says "keep it up" she means with other girls. I've done the standard line of "he doesn't have to know" and she would do a variant of "he does" or "yes, but it's wrong" or something like that. All the girls seemed relatively firm on this, I'm guessing if they weren't firm or were more hesitant they wouldn't bring it up so early.

Also it's interesting that it means she was pleased with the attention. I'm guessing it means all the other times I'd approached girls they more or less weren't pleased with the attention... Hmmm.

Quote: (05-16-2018 06:46 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

As far as I know when she says "keep it up" she means with other girls. I've done the standard line of "he doesn't have to know" and she would do a variant of "he does" or "yes, but it's wrong" or something like that. All the girls seemed relatively firm on this, I'm guessing if they weren't firm or were more hesitant they wouldn't bring it up so early.

Also it's interesting that it means she was pleased with the attention. I'm guessing it means all the other times I'd approached girls they more or less weren't pleased with the attention... Hmmm.

Dude, this term friend zone is os over used and over rated.
How can she friend zone a stranger ?Plus the way I see the friend zone is she put in the friend zone and then you accept it. So it has to be by the two parts.
I think the answer to your question ; they are impressed by the confidence but not enough to move the things forward .

Quote: (05-16-2018 06:46 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

As far as I know when she says "keep it up" she means with other girls.

Yes, litterally. The Freudian slip is that she is ambiguous and means she doesn't want you to stop giving her attention.

The hurdle now is her current situation is too good and she's not sure if she wants to give it up for something new. So you need to communicate that you can be discrete.

Quote: (05-16-2018 06:39 AM)ProGambler Wrote:  

It means she has a boyfriend but was pleased for the attention.

Spot on. Personally I would just go for easier targets, or start sizing her up as a girl-wing for her girlfriends

It means "you didnt get my pussy wet,so i wont drop my panties, go work on your game some more!"