rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexuality 'expert' says parents should ask consent before changing babies nappy

Try and top this level of retardation:

Quote:Quote:

A sexuality expert has been forced to publicly defend comments she made in an interview with the ABC this week, encouraging parents to ask their children for consent before changing their nappies.
Deanne Carson, a sexuality educator, speaker, and author, was being interviewed on the ABC after Four Corners‘ interview with Saxon Mullins, the woman at the centre of the Luke Lazurus case.

While on the program, Carson said in her work, she teaches parents how to foster a “culture of consent” in the home from “birth”.
To do so, Carson suggested parents ask their babies questions like ‘I’m going to change your nappy now, is that okay?”
While Carson acknowledged a baby isn’t going to verbally respond, they are still learning, from a very young age, the agency they have in any given scenario.
“Of course a baby is not going to respond ‘yes mum, that is awesome, I’d love to have my nappy changed’,” she said.
“But if you leave a space and wait for body language and wait to make eye contact then you are letting that child know that their response matters.”
Soon after, Carson’s interview was the subject of discussion Sky News Australia’s Outsiders show, with Spectator editor Rowan Dean deeming the comments as “leftie lunacy”.
The subsequent criticism that saturated social media in the wake of her interview forced Carson to defend, and give greater context, around her comments.
“I gave an interview the other day about teaching consent to young children. It was in response to the Four Corners episode featuring the incredibly courageous Saxon Mullins,” she wrote on Facebook.
“Sadly, some people have chosen to ridicule me (oh no! Pink hair! Must be a lesbian!) and the notion of giving infants bodily autonomy (poo in nappies har har amiright?!) .
“For those people I’m posting this.
“One in three girls, one in seven boys will be sexually assaulted by the time they are eighteen years old. One in twelve girls will be sexually abused before their sixth birthday.
“The work we do with children, teachers and parents is international best practice in abuse prevention. It teaches children their rights AND their responsibilities and connects them with people who care and can help. It invites their parents into the discussion and is sensitive to cultural and family values.”

https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle/fami...spartanntp

[Image: consent.png]

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I clicked expecting this to be a joke.

Quote: (05-10-2018 09:09 PM)Chetthebaker Wrote:  

I clicked expecting this to be a joke.

She is

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

A "sexuality expert" who's never had good sex in it's life is now lecturing parents on how to raise children, without having raised any children of its own.

Sounds about right for this day and age.

Sexuality expert is providing advice on consent for babies. When a child is crying its eyes out because their diaper is full.....you really want to pay attention to the sexuality expert Deanne Carson and make sure consent is granted.

[Image: 200.gif]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/buckjoni/status/994758754691317765][/url]

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Not sure if a man or woman...What a freak.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

What does this lunatic even know about raising kids? She, or it, probably sees other women with a husband and children, and subconsciously wants what they have. But the Marxist brainwashing is too deep, and she's too far gone to go back. So like other Leftists, her goal is to destroy society either through stupidity or an evil agenda, and make everyone else as miserable as they are.

That picture, and her miserable eyes tell us everything we need to know.

What about unborn babies asking consent before coming through the birth canal?

After all, these little pervs are getting their first look at a vagina...and they're not even asking if it's OK! I say jail all newborns who don't give enthusiastic written consent.

Laugh at this all you want, but the NSW Attorney General just recommended changes to the Law Reform Commission to put 'Consent' into Law.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/MarkSpeakman/status/993653197402030080][/url]

[Image: 1494449582584.jpg]

Remember, despite looking like he's never not paid for sex in his life, he's in our Right Wing.

The Commission is full of Marxists who earnt their degrees by Reform Jew Educators, so, we're fucked. The Five Eyes response to the Forum Meetups shows how much our government hates non-homosexual men.

Note he's contacted Pru Goward, whose also been off on a 'consent' bent lately, and was bragging about how children deserve a 'safe home environment' the other day.

When I spoke a few years ago about the two-year-boy who was repeatedly anally-violated by a Lesbian a few years ago, and how the dykey cops and social workers didn't seem to care about his rights because of her 'marginalized' status, and the courts handed him over to her for continued unsupervised access despite the birth parents going to the High Court to stop this, and failing, know this:

It all happened in Pru's constituency, and the Cunt didn't care to do anything then.

Didn't. want. to. touch. it.

I know I'm supposed to forgive them, but I truly hate these people.

I wonder how many diapers she's changed - especially when of your kids doesn't want to be changed and is either trying to flip over or kick you.

I'll be sure to get my toddlers consent and just let him shit out the sides of his diaper or on the floor when he decides not to let me change him.

Considering my eldest says "No" alot, it looks like I don't have consent to change them diapers anymore. No means no, right?

Surely CPS will look on my inability to change their diapers kindly.

As AB said - These people seem like 'lunatic outliers' but the fact that these voices are given a platform means that we aren't far off this becoming a mainstream public debate.

Read the article closely.

She do doesn’t say it’s actually a practical thing. SHE WANTS THIS TO BE THE NORM TO FOSTER A CULUTURAL CHANGE.

That is SJWism in a nutshell. They’re not actually interested in the results or making sense. The important thing is that the agenda is advanced.

What a dyke. Found this picture via image search.
[Image: deannecarson.jpg]

There just has to be a point where people will say ”enough of this shit”...

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (05-11-2018 01:53 AM)Mr. D Wrote:  

There just has to be a point where people will say ”enough of this shit”...

Seems like voting Trump wasn't a strong enough message.

Need to get even tougher, fast!

What level of consent is needed for a rectal thermometer?

People are going to begin to really snap at some point. The total insanity of this shit can't go much longer. Society cannot simply more forward like this.

Reminds me when Russia began to evaluate domestic violence laws that were inundating the system. These morons don't realize it but the more they push agendas like this the more likely it is to backfire on them in the future.

Example of this happening ---

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/f...c-violence

If everything and anything can be misconstrued as rape or sexual assault the penalties will have to be lowered at some point to support all the claims and there will be no choice but to streamline claims as courts and police will not be able to handle, investigate and prosecute actual acts of rape and sexual assault. Thus these dumb fucks might just fuck themselves over. They'll back log the system with so much bullshit real criminals/predators will be out and about doing their thing. Meanwhile the police are out hunting down 1,000,000 beta males that approached a girl in a creepy manner or accidentally brushed up against her tit.

This is feminist logic at it's best.

I keep remembering Ted kaczynski manifesto where he talks about the mental disease of leftists. They are not actually troubled by social ills, they are interested in the dopamine rush that comes from feeling powerful (by imposing their own worldview on the rest of society). No matter how much they attain, it is never enough, they will always to seek to find something reprehensible and change it, this is explained by being a surrogate activity, a process by which humans act toward a goal to feel happy and avoid sadness and mental depression. His manifesto has the best filter to explain their seemingly insane behavior. I recommend reading it.

Quote: (05-10-2018 09:05 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

[Image: consent.png]

Hank Azaria needs to take off the purple wig and go back to voicing Simpsons characters.

It's that damn Obama man I wish this gay shit would have stayed illegal.

Aloha!

The stories made it to Facebook. Some of the comments (Mainly women) are brutal:

Quote:Quote:

"Is that a dude or a chick? Oh wait, gender doesn't exist anymore so it's just a fucking weirdo".

"Does this man know what he is talking about?"

"Said the woman who became a lesbian because no bloke would fuck her".

"Why does anyone give lefties a platform? We all know they don't raise children. They just fuck em"

This is further proof of the degeneracy of modem day leftists. Only a true degenerate would even consider that changing an infant's diapers is a potentially sexual situation requiring consent.

Now that you mention it, why not ask their barely speaking children if they'd like to be aborted? oh no wait they already did that, now they never can. You'll never get an answer from that potential.

How considerate of you.

I just checked around the internet for responses... The left is freaking out over this. This woman might have sunk several additional nails into their coffin. We should be thanking her as she is a fantastic representative for them.