rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to unf*ck this

How to unf*ck this

I met a girl of tinder about a month ago. We had about a 2 hour date at a bar thursday night, she had work in the morning. I usually begin touching and escalation at the two hour mark. Hug and good bye.

3 weeks later, we made plans to watch a movie at her place. I had suggested a couple days before that we drink at her place, which she agreed to. I got on antibiotics due to an unknown uti a couple days later, and I decided to come clean on that. She was cool about it and assured me that the most important thing was that I was getting treatment, "we'll just watch a movie and talk"
Kiss close, and she even gave me a lift home.

We've been chatting online and sending a bit of snaps. My problem is, I might have come across as a fuckboy with my snaps, messages. I have suggested meeting up again two times now, and she doesn't reply to those very questions.

I have other options for sex, but this girl is relationship material. Any good dread game for this?

How to unf*ck this

Why would you admit to having a UTI when you haven't even banged her?

That's a lose/lose situation, if you do have sex, just use a condom, especially if you know it's not an STD or just hold off on sex.

Explain how you think you came across as a fuck boy? What did you message her? What did you snap her?

If she's avoided the question twice that isn't good, dread isn't going to work if she doesn't care to meet up and is ignoring that.

How to unf*ck this

My sexdrive was dead during the uti thing, my dick didn't feel good at all. I also wanted to do some experimentation to see how she would react to something like that. She took it alright. My results came back clean tho.

I sent snaps of me being at night clubs, mentioning previous girls. Trying to portray the image of "My life is great, I have options, but I want you"

How to unf*ck this

If this girl is "LTR material" shit like that will definitely turn her off.

Flaunting shit sometimes is the opposite you want to do.

In most cases the less info a girl knows the better - it goes double for a girl you haven't even had sex with.

Your best best is to let things simmer and chill for a few days and hit her up, be direct about wanting to get together, set the day, time, and place.

She'll do one of the following:

A. Agree
B. Say she can't, but counter offers.
C. Say she can't and move the conversation to another subject.
D. Won't respond at all.

You'll know what to do after that.

How to unf*ck this

My two previous messages was "movie this week? " and "movie on friday?"
Any advice on what I should try next?

How to unf*ck this

Quote: (05-08-2018 02:30 PM)nordicplayer Wrote:  

My two previous messages was "movie this week? " and "movie on friday?"
Any advice on what I should try next?

kaotic has already told you exactly what you should do.

Id only add that making a decision as to if a girl is LTR material before youve even banged is bad idea for several reasons. The minute you set expectations of something beyond the next meetup / date you just handed the power in the dynamic over to her and likely all attraction with it.

Women control the sex, but men (should) control the relationship.

If a girl gives up the pussy (her power) too fast she's likely not LTR material ...right?

Similarly if a man gives his power (commitment) too soon after she's given up hers she will feel him as weak and therefore not worthy LTR material either.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

How to unf*ck this

I certainly lost my sanity on this one. I've been single for 3 years and she is someone I could introduce to family and friends with pride. Girls, women these days really are garbage.

How to unf*ck this

Quote: (05-08-2018 02:02 PM)nordicplayer Wrote:  

My sexdrive was dead during the uti thing, my dick didn't feel good at all. I also wanted to do some experimentation to see how she would react to something like that. She took it alright. My results came back clean tho.

I sent snaps of me being at night clubs, mentioning previous girls. Trying to portray the image of "My life is great, I have options, but I want you"

The problem is when you first meet a girl she extrapolates the limited info she has about you. You should have definitely withheld your dick problems (and any other comfort crushing facts) and just not gone for sex.

It's real bad news she ignored your question to meetup twice. I doubt dread game can dig you out of this hole but you can try to throw another hail mary at some point.

How to unf*ck this

Quote: (05-08-2018 03:18 PM)nordicplayer Wrote:  

I certainly lost my sanity on this one. I've been single for 3 years and she is someone I could introduce to family and friends with pride. Girls, women these days really are garbage.

Single with 3 years doesn't mean you need to be thirsty and put this girl on a pedestal.

Take a deep breath, slow things down, let things chill out.

We've told you what to do, don't use "hangout today" "movies tonight" etc.

Use more direct and specific language.

How to unf*ck this

I'll give it some days and try inviting her over on Bbq. That's should lower her guard a bit.

How to unf*ck this

One of the first rules of the Red Pill and Game is:

THE GIRL/GIRLFRIEND/WIFE DOES NOT HAVE TO KNOW MUCH! Even a wife does not have to know!

You definitely blew it big-time. You could have made up some excuse about getting to know her better, by making lots of sex talk about how you will fuck her good and in what positions next time around - just not this time. You could have even made her come with your fingers and left it at that.

Now there is not much to be made of this - if she does not respond, then it's over for now. If you meet her again someday, then you can treat it as a new set - approach, joke, ask her out again.

Inviting her over for bbq is all good and well, but then you take a step back from already having had a date. That is friendzone game and not ideal. But hey - go ahead.

How to unf*ck this

Inviting her to a BBQ and be around Alphas that won't hesitate to execute can definitely put you in the friend zone. That's even if she she responds back. Don't be the hamster