rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Skank Reflex Analysis

I don't know if you guys follow The Big Bang Theory ...

Here's something I found funny from Season 5 Episode 1. It's worth watching at least this episode.

It's titled: “The Skank Reflex Analysis”/"The Infestation Hypothesis"

So the hot blonde neighbor Penny ends up sleeping with the Indian guy Raj, who has no game at all.

The neuro-biologist girl Amy on the show explains her behavior.

No, the best science was Amy Farrah Fowler’s explanation for Penny’s sexually loose behavior.

Take it away, Amy: “You can’t blame yourself. When your pre-frontal cortex fails to make you happy,
promiscuity rewards you with the needed flood of dopamine. We neuro-biologists refer to this as the skank reflex.”

[Image: tumblr_lr2qjjXoe01qj74sxo1_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lr2qjjXoe01qj74sxo2_500.gif]

Team Nachos

Love the show.. I think the new season starts soon.

You can watch it free from CBS

The Big Bang Theory - The Skank Reflex Analysis

The Big Bang Theory - The Infestation Hypothesis

Team Nachos

This makes sense. Most American girls pursue nothing that would actually make them happy, no good career, most kind find a good man, and they've usually got little going for them, not even their looks anymore. Why would they be happy? If its true that being a ho floods the brain with happy juice then that would really explain why American girls are recognized as being easy.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (09-23-2011 01:24 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

This makes sense. Most American girls pursue nothing that would actually make them happy, no good career, most kind find a good man, and they've usually got little going for them, not even their looks anymore. Why would they be happy? If its true that being a ho floods the brain with happy juice then that would really explain why American girls are recognized as being easy.

The modern female's mentality of Fuck it I'll just get laid is equivalent to modern man's mentality of Fuck it I'll just jerk off.

Team Nachos