rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Handle Social Media with Women (EE in particular)?

How to Handle Social Media with Women (EE in particular)?

I have never really been in the social media game in a serious manner. It basically appears to me that that's a bit of a problem in Serbia (and I'd assume the rest of EE too). First thing that always happens is they ask for my social media info, and on top of it, even with all my friends, when I first met them, with the exception of one, they all asked for social media info, or have their own.

I guess this would tie into heavy materialism in current year youth culture, which is especially present over here in Europe as Silicon Valley apps infiltrate the culture.

I'm willing to get into the game if it yields me social circle leads with women and an opportunity to casually hang out. The one condition I'm setting is I don't really think it makes sense for me to use anything more than Instagram--in fact I'm considering deleting facebook or not handing it out to girls because the only thing useful on it is events.

Things I need general advise on, for social media, but I'm focusing on instagram in particular:

1. How do you successfully handle stories on instagram, it seems that all the girls are doing stories at least one every 24 hours.
2. I need a following right? What's the best way to go about this?
3. Any general pointers about interacting on women on platforms?
4. How do I avoid being too materialistic and having a dollar sign attached to me?
5. Anything I should know in particular about how social media game here works differently than in the states?