rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have Simps Ruined Rio?

Have Simps Ruined Rio?

This video was made about a year ago. Any truth to this?

Have Simps Ruined Rio?

Another "ruined" thread I see.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6054.html

Here's how this thread will go:

Guy #1: Yes it's ruined
Guy #2: No it's not ruined
Guy #3: It's the black guys they came down to do p4p
Guy #4: Does anyone remember Club Help?
Guy #5: Rio always sucks

And so on...

Whether it is ruined or not, it's still better than any Western city I've been to in terms of meeting feminine women. So if you're going to say it's ruined, compared to what?

Have Simps Ruined Rio?

He must dont know about the Italians....

Have Simps Ruined Rio?

Guy #6- How do Indian dudes do down there?
Guy #7- Black guyz kill it in Sweden.
Guy #8- Has anyone seen my Swingline stapler?

Have Simps Ruined Rio?

Quote: (09-23-2011 09:27 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Guy #6- How do Indian dudes do down there?
Guy #7- Black guyz kill it in Sweden.
Guy #8- Has anyone seen my Swingline stapler?

Haha! You can't go wrong with a "Office Space" reference.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Have Simps Ruined Rio?

I'm with Roosh, if it's ruined it's still a fantastic city and meeting women isn't too difficult.

Have Simps Ruined Rio?

If you stay in that 10 block area of Copacabana during your WHOLE DAME VISIT, then yes you will have to compete with simps and P4P.

If you venture out and attack North Rio, the college campuses and all of the regular NON-P4P clubs associated with it then you will have a ball in Rio.

Have Simps Ruined Rio?

Quote: (09-23-2011 09:49 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

If you stay in that 10 block area of Copacabana during your WHOLE DAME VISIT, then yes you will have to compete with simps and P4P.

If you venture out and attack North Rio, the college campuses and all of the regular NON-P4P clubs associated with it then you will have a ball in Rio.

Couldn't of said it any better bruh...I'm in Brasil weekly and I still kill it by doing avoiding Copa and dressing fly and looking good. The Samba Schools are gold mines for women...I have came up in there and I would suggest anyone to visit Magueira, Salgueiro and Vila Isabel Samba Schools on Saturday If you want a dope Carioca.

Have Simps Ruined Rio?

Quote: (09-23-2011 10:14 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2011 09:49 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

Couldn't of said it any better bruh...I'm in Brasil weekly and I still kill it by doing avoiding Copa and dressing fly and looking good. The Samba Schools are gold mines for women...I have came up in there and I would suggest anyone to visit Magueira, Salgueiro and Vila Isabel Samba Schools on Saturday If you want a dope Carioca.

Good advice. Is this still valid? Seems like most of the Simp crowd from the USA have moved on from Brazil.