rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Places where second and third tier cities have better quality then first tier

I think is universally believed that first tier cities in any given country just due sheer volume of women will have a better selection of women and higher quality then your typical second or third tier city. I think this especially true in the West, in England for example if you want quality girls your best bet is London and Manchester. Outside those two cities, it becomes a lot harder to find quality, the exception being cities with a large uni population.

However, in my travels I have come to understand this is not always the case. I like to travel for many different reasons including to experience a new culture, try new food, visit historical sites etc, because of that I usually visit first visit first cities when I decide to travel to a new country. I have found though that depending on the country first tier cities don't always have the best quality, and my assessments about writing off an entire country based on the quality I saw is wrong.

For example, when I first went to China, the two cities I visited were Beijing and Shanghai. Beijing was a huge disappointment to me women wise. The average girl on the street was frankly ugly. A lot of women seemed to have really bad skin and hygiene. The top quality was few and far in between and the vast majority of them already seemed to be taken. Shanghia was a little better, but the hottest girls I saw were Russian models. In any case after the trip I completely wrote off Chinese girls thanks to a disappointing trip.

It wasn't until got in contact with a few other players and a Chinese friend of mine who recommended that I visit Chengdu if I wanted a taste of high quality Chinese girls. Wow, am I glad I listened to them, Chengdu was a different breed compared to Beijing or even Shanghia. Much better girls, more stereotypically cute Asian girls. Women seemed to have better skin and fashion as well. It's China, so there was still a lot of women around. After that trip completely changed my mind in regards to Chinese girls.

Another country I found this trend of 2nd and 3rd tier cities having better quality was Brazil. Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo I found to disappointments because the average girl was way below what you find in many European cities. It wasn't until I started traveling to southern states did I find more consistent quality. The sexy Brazilian stereotype lives on in certain pockets of the country.

I am curious to see if anyone else has noticed a similar dynamic in other countries? I think it would be great if we could make a list for other players just give them the information they need before booking a flight.

I had same experience in Brazil. Rio & SP are total disappointments. Rarely saw a hot girl on the street or a shop. I’ve heard it’s way better in provinces. While I haven’t been personally I did meet several hot, down to earth Brazilians. She was always visiting from a second tier!

how dangerous are 2nd tier Brazilian cities in your opinion?

Quote: (04-25-2018 10:55 PM)petburi Wrote:  

They can be very dangerous if you don't know your way around and standout looks wise. Being blonde haired, blue eyed I stood out like a sore thumb in SP.

I think if I had not been traveling around with a local friend that there could have been some issues a few different nights. During the day I felt pretty safe.

Most people will be fine traveling to 2nd tier cities in Brazil but a lot of crazy shit goes down in those places and there are higher rates of crime against foreigners. But mostly it's against drunks, guys trying to score drugs or your general idiots without common sense.

What would 2nd tier Brazilian cities be? Floripa? Brasilia, Natal?

One second tier city which is way better than a first tier city is Brasov. Brasov is a lot and I mean a HELL LOT better than Bucharest.
Bucharest is a dead city to me. Shady men and women out there to con you, dead empty in summer weekends, and rash traffic.

The problem with Chengdu is that is is almost as crowded, polluted and unpleasant as Shanghai or Beijing. Lijiang is the number one spot in China, unpolluted, great climate and everybody has a holiday vibe. Plus it has long had the reputation of being the holiday romance capital of China.
For me a close second was Jingdezhen. Not such a great climate but loads of great looking artistc type girls at all the local art colleges. Third choice would be Wenzhou. Biggest shithole in all of China but a must visit if you want a billionairess tu hao gf to look after you.

Quote: (04-26-2018 01:11 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Santa Catalina cities are a lot less dangerous than elsewhere.
Florianopolis is quite developed and the Teutonic influence impacts both the girls and the architecture.

Quote: (04-26-2018 11:00 PM)chinadoc Wrote:  

Quote: (04-26-2018 01:11 PM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Santa Catalina cities are a lot less dangerous than elsewhere.
Florianopolis is quite developed and the Teutonic influence impacts both the girls and the architecture.

By less dangerous are there any of the cities in Brazil that you could walk around at night on your own and feel reasonably safe?

Quote: (04-26-2018 12:31 PM)nola Wrote:  

They can be very dangerous if you don't know your way around and standout looks wise. Being blonde haired, blue eyed I stood out like a sore thumb in SP.

I think if I had not been traveling around with a local friend that there could have been some issues a few different nights. During the day I felt pretty safe.

Most people will be fine traveling to 2nd tier cities in Brazil but a lot of crazy shit goes down in those places and there are higher rates of crime against foreigners. But mostly it's against drunks, guys trying to score drugs or your general idiots without common sense.

Huh? Not sure I agree. You are much safer in Belo Horizonte compared to Rio or Sao Paulo. Everyone is. There is a ton of petty thieves in the 1st tier cities, especially Rio.

As far as the higher rates of crime against foreigners in smaller cities, I personally think the opposite is true: there is more violent crime against tourists in the big cities because they are common and people have a bad stereotype of them.

I liked Porto Alegre much better than Sao Paolo and Rio.

What makes you say this about Wenzhou?

Did you mean Hangzhou? Pretty romantic city with lots of college students and tourists. Slammed young chinese ass there easier than SH or BJ, which are chock full o’ foreigner.

Lijiang, Dali, and much of Yunnan in general are good for a summer romance. Don’t go in winter. I went back to see a girl in Lijiang in winter and noticed the place was completely dead. Pretty much a seasonal opportunity unless you know locals.

Argentina is a good example. You can find more pretty girls in Bs As, but girls from the "interior" tend to be as pretty as the porteñas, and with better acttitude. Try Cordoba, Mendoza, or Santa Fe.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Most countries in Europe (with the exception of the UK) have better second tier than First tier cities. I go to Germany to meet german women, or to Netherlands to meet Dutch women..what is the Point going to cities like Amsterdam, BErlin, Rotterdam or Frankfurt where 50%+ of people living there are of foreign background..specially Africans, Asians and MIddle Eastern/Arabs.

The case of the UK is different, because the Ethnic population is unattractive, and London is filled of Eastern European and Baltic people, plus other European nations with better genetics..

In the UK, you've got fantastic places such as Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Exeter, Nottingham, Oxford and Cambridge for example, are they better than London? Not at all but there's still plenty of choice in those cities.

Medellin, Cali and the coffe axis in colombia have incredible abundance of hot and pretty women. When the ROK community praise Colombia for having incredibly good looking women, it's because of the stunners from these cities. Bogota on the other hand is a cold city with 10 million people that made this humble local to swallow the red pill for a number of things.

I’m surprised no one has yet mentioned Mexico. Mexico City was a huge disappointment, very rarely did I see attractive women out and about. OTOH Guadalajara was 10x better. Prime example of what OP is talking about.

I’ve heard good things about the women in Monterrey as well, but I’ve yet to check it out myself.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Quote: (05-04-2018 11:38 AM)Bikal Wrote:  

In the UK, you've got fantastic places such as Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Exeter, Nottingham, Oxford and Cambridge for example, are they better than London? Not at all but there's still plenty of choice in those cities.

Maybe because they also have a lot of non-ethnic brits... which doesnt contradict my point. Ethnic brits are mostly an unattractive bunch

Is Buenos Aires the best place to find quality in Argentina?

Yea.. Bs As has the best quality of Argentina but there are also huge male competition , many blonde light eyes good looking dudes . I would pick 2 ,3 cities such hiden gem Mendoza or even Rosario.

Whats the competition like if you're a black guy?

Quote: (05-06-2018 09:36 AM)NextStop100 Wrote:  

Whats the competition like if you're a black guy?

You might get yourself one or two girls that want to "break the mold" and try a black man, but the stereotype is a little rusty with the number of black brazilian tourist coming to BS As every year. The "i slept with a black man" have lost its luster. Maybe in a second tier city like Mendoza or Cordoba you will have better luck.

PD. Be aware that when people call you negro, they are not insulting you. Its not the same connotation of "nigger". Negro is just black. We dont use the "African-American" bullshit here.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

In EE I would say that second and third tier cities have better quality than the capital. An 8 in the capital will usually have higher expectations than her twin sister in the second largest city. Third tier cities generally lack tourists so you'll have some exotic value but there may not be so many places to go out.

Quote: (05-06-2018 08:39 AM)TigerTim Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2018 11:38 AM)Bikal Wrote:  

Maybe because they also have a lot of non-ethnic brits... which doesnt contradict my point. Ethnic brits are mostly an unattractive bunch
I presume when you're saying ethnic Brits, you mean white Brits? There are plenty of attractive Brits and a fair few stunning Brits, only issue is that they're largely unattainable unless you're loaded, especially in cities within the South East.

Bump. I'm looking for intel on good tier 2/tier 3 cities in China to hit up and explore in a few months. Cities that are off the beaten path where exotic factor is still high... but it seems like China is inundated with foreigners everywhere these days. Everyone seems hush hush now on good locations lol. E.g. Chongqing was good the last time I was there, but I'm sure it's changed a shit ton over the past few years.

Any suggestions?