rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl I’ve been dating for 3 weeks posts a story on snapchat of another guy. Why?

Girl I’ve been dating for 3 weeks posts a story on snapchat of another guy. Why?

Girl I’ve been dating for 3 weeks posts story on Snapchat of another guy pouring her a drink on a date(just his hand) at 12am at a bar. I know it’s a date because of prior snaps on her story. But Why?

Especially when I’m taking her on a date today.

When I’d take her on dates she’d post snaps of it but not of me particularly in them.

In the 3 weeks I’ve been dating her, we’ve dated/hooked/fucked up about 5-6 times.

It’s the first time I’ve seen her snap something with another guy, that’s all.

Should I say something to her or bring it up?

Don't think about any of this shit with the other guy. You needn't worry or care about stuff like that at this point. She's not your girlfriend.
Proceed and attempt to bang if you haven't already.

Quote: (04-25-2018 07:58 AM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

Girl I’ve been dating for 3 weeks posts story on Snapchat of another guy pouring her a drink on a date(just his hand) at 12am at a bar. I know it’s a date because of prior snaps on her story. But Why?

Especially when I’m taking her on a date today.

When I’d take her on dates she’d post snaps of it but not of me particularly in them.

In the 3 weeks I’ve been dating her, we’ve dated/hooked up about 5-6 times.

It’s the first time I’ve seen her snap something with another guy, that’s all.

Should I say something to her or bring it up?

So does this mean youve had sex with her or no?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Yeah every time I’ve seen her we’ve banged except the first time I saw her we did everything but she wouldn’t take her pants off.

Quote: (04-25-2018 08:16 AM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

Yeah every time I’ve seen her we’ve banged except the first time I saw her we did everything but she wouldn’t take her pants off.

Good. Then you've already won. She's given you the apex of benefits you could derive from knowing her. Pussy

"Theyre all whores except your mom and the one you marry" ...Papa PT

The only way you can lose now is to emotionally invest.

Want to keep winning?

Don't s

Dont follow her IG, Snap Chat, Facebook ...nothing

Don't give a shit what she does when your not with her. Dont even think about it

Why?

"Its never your pussy its only just your turn"...Anonymous RVF

Do's

Have fun, spend time, enjoy yourself

Keep fucking her with no emotional investment = winning

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

^
[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

This is the same girl from your other thread, right?

Just enjoy your turn as fuck buddies

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Could have been just the waiter hand pouring her a drink [Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

Stop starting threads about the same chick / situation and go live your life

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Just imagine that dudes load in her mouth for your next date when she kisses you.

What do you think she would say if you brought up the fact you were bothered by seeing that snap of her and the other guy? You probably already know the answer.

Bang away free of emotions. If you are looking for a gf, she isn't the one.

I’m just confused why she does this when she’s sending me texts like “Thinking of you!” The day before she did that

Because people can be full of shit. Nobody here has ESP. These are questions you have to elaborate on and ask yourself first and foremost.

Then when you have come to conclusions or ideas come here and ask. You're being a typical one-itis troll and starting a lot of threads and not providing much information. Do what others have asked you to do and game other girls, read a lot, and stop starting new threads.

I suspect a lot of these questions have answers that only you or her would actually know.

Short answer - she's a hoe. That's it. She's a hoe, write her off, go next.

Quote: (04-25-2018 09:47 PM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

I’m just confused why she does this when she’s sending me texts like “Thinking of you!” The day before she did that

You ever have a girl really like you but you didn't really like her as much back ?

Joseph Campbell

Yeah, except I did like this girl. Maybe I should have told her I was thinking about her too, instead I said “I’m glad to hear that! I’m looking forward to our date on Saturday. [Image: wink.gif]” I was afraid if I said that I was thinking about her too then she might think I’m too invested in her and she might go to someone else but it seems the opposite is happening.

I’m just trying to access the situation.

A- I go complete ghost and don’t talk to her until she reinitiates

B- I wait 3 days and then send her something

I’m just afraid she may have wanted a relationship which I do want but I just wasn’t expressing my feelings because I’m terrible with that kind of stuff. And she got bored and moved onto someone else or is trying to make me jealous in which I presume I’m not supposed to give in(ghost her) because eventually she’ll come back to me?

If what really fucked it up was not telling her I was thinking about her when she said she was then how do I fix the situation?

Dear Lord... You're so in over your head you can't even see it! Multiple Heavy Hitters from the forum gave you some advice... but you simply can't process it right now due to being Balls Deep in Oneitis! When you have your meltdown... please do it away from the forum!

Not sure if I mentioned in the post but we didn’t date because she said she had to reschedule, but I’m just gonna go ghost until she reinititates

Holy shit man have some self respect. In between fucking you she's fucking other dudes and playing with your emotions with some real basic girl game. She's sensing weakness in you and exploiting it literally for fun as in you're her backup backup dick.

Don't be pathetic treat her like a hoe. She's out there hoing around and you're here not listening, not getting laid by other women, and hoping she has a change of heart.

Life isn't a disney movie. That hoe is always going to be a hoe and you're always going to be a simp unless you pull it together. And I believe you can you just need to open up your eyes and ears and stop using whatever you can to justify having oneitis for a hoe.

Go fuck another woman ASAP. Fuck her re-initation drop it. Once again, self respect. She flaked on you, most likely to go hang out with another man.

There are plenty of nice girls out there that will treat you with respect but you aren't going to keep one unless you respect yourself.

Repeat after me "i'm the prize, fuck this hoe". Get it through your head. You fucked up but it's not because your reply to "thinking of you". That should've been a "that's sweet" at most. God knows what I would have said to that shit after seeing her with another man. You fucked up by letting her walk on you. You're better than that. You know how I know, you're posting here. You admit you don't have the answers. You're looking for ways to better yourself. Welcome to the top 20% of men on that fact alone. Read more, approach more and be somebody that's not some hoes backup dick who simps out at any sign of effection. You can do it.

There's a lot of knowledgable people here man and most of them want to help you. Start using the search function a little more and posting a little less. Your situation no matter how ego shattering it is isn't unique. All of these concepts have been covered dozens of times. If you want to make your own game thread go ahead and do it but do the other people a favor and keep it 1 thread per girl max. Other people are lookint for help too and it clogs up the board.

You got this man, read up.

Quote: (04-25-2018 10:39 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2018 09:47 PM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

You ever have a girl really like you but you didn't really like her as much back ?

Quote: (04-25-2018 10:58 PM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

Yeah, *snip*

Youre missing the point

Ever notice that when a girl cares more than you do, you have the power over what happens or doesn't happen in that relationship?

Right now you are the one that cares more.

Right now, this girl has the power because you care more than she does.

You think Im wrong about this?

You think this girl is starting multiple online threads and spending days talking about you?

Not.

A.

Fucking.

Chance

While comedic there are more game lessons in this 5 min clip than can be counted

"Its your feelings for her that are killing your game"- Uncle Wayne

"The power in relationship lies with whoever cares less"- Uncle Wayne

Right now this girl has the power and you cant even see it

Girl game recognized
[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-26-2018 03:32 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Holy shit man have some self respect. In between fucking you she's fucking other dudes and playing with your emotions with some real basic girl game. She's sensing weakness in you and exploiting it literally for fun as in you're her backup backup dick.

Don't be pathetic treat her like a hoe. She's out there hoing around and you're here not listening, not getting laid by other women, and hoping she has a change of heart.

Life isn't a disney movie. That hoe is always going to be a hoe and you're always going to be a simp unless you pull it together. And I believe you can you just need to open up your eyes and ears and stop using whatever you can to justify having oneitis for a hoe.

Go fuck another woman ASAP. Fuck her re-initation drop it. Once again, self respect. She flaked on you, most likely to go hang out with another man.

There are plenty of nice girls out there that will treat you with respect but you aren't going to keep one unless you respect yourself.

Repeat after me "i'm the prize, fuck this hoe". Get it through your head. You fucked up but it's not because your reply to "thinking of you". That should've been a "that's sweet" at most. God knows what I would have said to that shit after seeing her with another man. You fucked up by letting her walk on you. You're better than that. You know how I know, you're posting here. You admit you don't have the answers. You're looking for ways to better yourself. Welcome to the top 20% of men on that fact alone. Read more, approach more and be somebody that's not some hoes backup dick who simps out at any sign of effection. You can do it.

There's a lot of knowledgable people here man and most of them want to help you. Start using the search function a little more and posting a little less. Your situation no matter how ego shattering it is isn't unique. All of these concepts have been covered dozens of times. If you want to make your own game thread go ahead and do it but do the other people a favor and keep it 1 thread per girl max. Other people are lookint for help too and it clogs up the board.

Yes, I agree. I'm going back on Tinder and Bumble to date more woman.

For the future what would be best said if a girl posts a snapchat with another man. I mean she wasn't making it too obvious. She recorded the server pouring her some drink and across the table you could see a dudes hand and it is a 2 person table. So I could play it off like I didn't see it and thinking she could have been with her girlfriend.

But if that happened to you would you just send a text and straight up next the girl or what?

If I had to say something maybe it'd be like "what was that snap all about last night, if you're trying to make me jealous it isn't working. I thought you said you were looking for someone to have a good time with without all the games."

Quote: (04-26-2018 06:57 AM)Tod6264 Wrote:  

For the future what would be best said if a girl posts a snapchat with another man. I mean she wasn't making it too obvious. She recorded the server pouring her some drink and across the table you could see a dudes hand and it is a 2 person table. So I could play it off like I didn't see it and thinking she could have been with her girlfriend.

But if that happened to you would you just send a text and straight up next the girl or what?

If I had to say something maybe it'd be like "what was that snap all about last night, if you're trying to make me jealous it isn't working. I thought you said you were looking for someone to have a good time with without all the games."

Dude, first off all, don't go on social media so much. From what we can all tell, it is messing with your head in a big way.

You're so deeply emotionally invested in this girl who isn't giving you the time of day. Put down the phone for a while and go outside.

Who cares if she is snapchatting with another guy? You shouldn't be butthurt over a girl who you aren't seriously dating.

Since the snapchatting is taking place, little lights in your head should be going off indicating the following:

a. She is fucking other men.

b. Fuck your feelings because she obviously doesn't care.

c. The pedestal you placed this woman on is so high that she has the green light to screw with you every way she can imagine.

d. You're acting like a pussy.

You already fucked her, you got the W.

The only reason you should text this girl is in response to her saying "I'm horny, can I come over?"

Anything else like, "I'm thinking about you," "I miss you," or anything else that does not benefit you, should be answered in only one way:

Radio Silence.

Put this woman on the deep back burner, because she has obviously done the same to you.

Grow a spine, don't give into her bullshit, and start going after other women instead of wasting your time on a slut that treats you like garbage.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Listen to Eugenics and Remington.

There's now full proof that she is a hoe so you need to treat her as such and don't put her on any kind of pedestal. It's about your self-respect and also about not encouraging a society where hoes walk around with inflated egos.

And sure you could send her a text calling her out and all, but seriously, do you think she's gonna care?
Do you think she'll suddenly just take a hard look at herself, reflect over her entire life and the way she has been treating you and other men and made you believe that she's an innocent girl instead of a cock hungry slut?

You think she will take responsibility for getting you delusional and suddenly change her life around, quit casual sex and instead pursuit only one man that she can marry?
No, she couldn't give less of a fuck about you and she probably not gonna care until she gets around 30-35 and reality hits her and she realizes that less high-quality men want to use her as their cum bucket.

Good, tinder and bumble it up. Don't forget to talk to girls IRL. Talk to everybody, get good at it. Talking well will get you more fucking pussy than you can handle and will help you in business too. Some people are naturals some people are born talking well but it's like a muscle you gotta use it. Wit and charm will get you real far my friend.

If that happened to me? Say I was crushing on some girl losing my shit couldn't stop thinking about her then i saw her in a snapchat with another man. That doesn't happen to me anymore, used to for sure. But I test women haaaard before I let my feelings get into the mix. I mean she's gotta have less than 2 tattoos, her family structure has to be intact, she's gotta be submissive. I mean the check list is like a mile long.

But let's just say I fucked up and caught feelings for a hoe who I thought was a good girl. I would be livid, I'd be posting videos of me fucking girls on my SC, I'd be out at night turning up and making sure everybody had a good time while posting to social media how much fun I'm having. Then when she hit me up I would fucking laugh at her. I'm a petty piece of shit like that though, I've done that to halfway decent girls who broke up with me for the wrong reasons. Some real with me or against type of shit. Block/delete radio silence is good enough. I ain't trying to fuck a girl ever again after she's had a dick that wasn't mine.

You know why though. It hurts your reputation, it's fucking disrespectful man. You got your dough, your balls, and your rep. Fuck with one or two of those things and we're not cool anymore. It's an insult.

My expectations of people tend to be unrealistically defined on the amount of loyalty and forthrightness I want from them. I'm fucked up when it comes to that, I realize it. What I described above is an awful way to handle it. Because if I was really tough shit I wouldn't let it effect me at all. I'd laugh and go about my day as usual. What manifests there is me actually being mad at my own judgement. Me being mad that I thought I was good enough to figure this shit out and it bit me the ass.

Until you're exclusive with a woman and she walks around town calling herself your girlfriend she doesn't owe you anything man. She's just a hoe. That's all there is to it. They gotta earn the pleasure of your company they have to work for it. If you're as handsome as you say you are I would leverage that. Then when you get some game leverage your other qualities. Learn a little more game and you'll have girls begging you not the other way around. And that sounds cold and a little fucked up but in their female lizardbrain that's what they actually want. No man wants to beg or plead. It's the way things are supposed to be

Quote: (04-26-2018 11:30 AM)Eugenics Wrote:  

Good, tinder and bumble it up. Don't forget to talk to girls IRL. Talk to everybody, get good at it. Talking well will get you more fucking pussy than you can handle and will help you in business too. Some people are naturals some people are born talking well but it's like a muscle you gotta use it. Wit and charm will get you real far my friend.

If that happened to me? Say I was crushing on some girl losing my shit couldn't stop thinking about her then i saw her in a snapchat with another man. That doesn't happen to me anymore, used to for sure. But I test women haaaard before I let my feelings get into the mix. I mean she's gotta have less than 2 tattoos, her family structure has to be intact, she's gotta be submissive. I mean the check list is like a mile long.

But let's just say I fucked up and caught feelings for a hoe who I thought was a good girl. I would be livid, I'd be posting videos of me fucking girls on my SC, I'd be out at night turning up and making sure everybody had a good time while posting to social media how much fun I'm having. Then when she hit me up I would fucking laugh at her. I'm a petty piece of shit like that though, I've done that to halfway decent girls who broke up with me for the wrong reasons. Some real with me or against type of shit. Block/delete radio silence is good enough. I ain't trying to fuck a girl ever again after she's had a dick that wasn't mine.

You know why though. It hurts your reputation, it's fucking disrespectful man. You got your dough, your balls, and your rep. Fuck with one or two of those things and we're not cool anymore. It's an insult.

My expectations of people tend to be unrealistically defined on the amount of loyalty and forthrightness I want from them. I'm fucked up when it comes to that, I realize it. What I described above is an awful way to handle it. Because if I was really tough shit I wouldn't let it effect me at all. I'd laugh and go about my day as usual. What manifests there is me actually being mad at my own judgement. Me being mad that I thought I was good enough to figure this shit out and it bit me the ass.

Until you're exclusive with a woman and she walks around town calling herself your girlfriend she doesn't owe you anything man. She's just a hoe. That's all there is to it. They gotta earn the pleasure of your company they have to work for it. If you're as handsome as you say you are I would leverage that. Then when you get some game leverage your other qualities. Learn a little more game and you'll have girls begging you not the other way around. And that sounds cold and a little fucked up but in their female lizardbrain that's what they actually want. No man wants to beg or plead. It's the way things are supposed to be

Yeah, I've been putting girls on the pedestal and need to stop it. I'm nonchalant at first but then when I get to know the girl I become to needy I guess, but I've just gotta keep it cool.

The hoe I was fucking at first was chasing me but that was because I was kind of non responding with the texts and being nonchalant.

After seeing her a few times I got caught up in the feels and the texting went to shit because my responses were a lot more positive and I didn't ignore her some times like I did.

If she was looking for a relationship maybe that would be okay but since she's just looking to fuck around that just shows I'm not what she wants. If that makes sense.

Summary from others members that know better and I agree:

- You are being emotional (like a girl)
- She is fucking other guys (you are backup dick #xyz)
- She is (probably) not thinking of you
- You are overly investing in her and as a consequence losing investment (self respect) in yourself
- You are still NOT understanding what we are telling you and even considering a relationship with her (which is a mistake)

Solution: Go dark on her AND pursue more women.

Oxytocin is a hell of a drug!

You're experiencing with-drawl symptoms from the oxytocin released after blowing your load into/onto this hot chick and not getting another hit quick enough. Crack is like crack, maybe that's why they call crack, "crack".

Hot tip, she's not the only supplier in town [Image: wink.gif]