rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

F'ed Up Friend Scenario

F'ed Up Friend Scenario

Alright fellas I am going to keep it real, so don't judge just help:

I gotta admit that this sounds pretty Fcuked up even as I type it. My best friend is coming up to visit me from DC. He's a typical beta, got hooked to this girl and pretty much got into a relationship with her, like a year ago they shacked up. Now he's my boy, so obviously I like him and want to meet up with him. SHE is the problem. Backtrack a few years, I hated this ho from the first time I met her: She pretty much hates black people, not to mention the Jews (my boy is Dominican, she's white)..but you know what, haters gonna hate right? Well to top it off, she hates disabled people. That shit sets me off because one of my other boys is handicapped. Anyways I pretty much dissed her few times by making it clear to my boy that she was not welcome to chill with us (during boys night etc). So I am pretty sure the bitch hates me too.

Now lets fast forward to the present: I doing well at work, got few dollars, custom suits, gaming chicas left and right. Pretty much happy with my deal. Well homeboy is looking to roll up to Boston (with HER) in a few weeks, so I am feeling a little devious:

I invited him and the bitch out for dinner. Straight up I want to show him how much better I am doing than him -- I got everything on lock down (restaurant, location) except for the right chica to bring out as my date. I currently have 3 girls in my rotation:

Girl 1: Busy that night
Girl 2: She's a solid 8, but knows little about me, we bang and I bounce [Image: smile.gif]
Girl 3: She's a 6, but mad fly and knows the most about me
Girl X: Between now and that weekend, I can swoop a dime?

Now I needed to know what should I do? Obviously, I want to roll up with the finest girl I can find, but I imagine the conversation would be weak since my (fine) girl doesn't really know me that well and boy has been friends for life. I can always bring out the 6, who got my back?

Objective: It's less about him and more about HER. I want her to feel like the ugly bitch that she is and for him to think "damn,I could be doing better." Even though I realize that I am totally biased against his girl, all I'll say is that shes a typical DC specimen, solid 4, possibly a 5 on great day.

Yea its petty, yea I'm giving this too much value (ironically, I don't give a shit when gaming)...but how do I play this?

F'ed Up Friend Scenario

Since it's about putting the bitch in her place why not bring the dime? That should maximise the impact. Unless the 8 has really shitty conversation I don't see why her not knowing you well will be a problem.

Main problem is that you might not want to transition your thing with the 8 out of the bedroom and give her the idea that you're dating. Up to you.

If your priority was to have a relaxed catch up with your friend the 6 would be a better call.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

F'ed Up Friend Scenario

Talk in PUA lingo the whole time you are near her. I have been doing it to my buddies girls, they hate it especially when I keep referring to them as LTRs.

F'ed Up Friend Scenario

Quote: (09-23-2011 04:31 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Talk in PUA lingo the whole time you are near her. I have been doing it to my buddies girls, they hate it especially when I keep referring to them as LTRs.

You crack me up man. I'm gonna try that this weekend. [Image: smile.gif]

Team Nachos

F'ed Up Friend Scenario

Quote: (09-23-2011 03:48 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Since it's about putting the bitch in her place why not bring the dime? That should maximise the impact. Unless the 8 has really shitty conversation I don't see why her not knowing you well will be a problem.

Main problem is that you might not want to transition your thing with the 8 out of the bedroom and give her the idea that you're dating. Up to you.

If your priority was to have a relaxed catch up with your friend the 6 would be a better call.

Solid.

I think you read my mind with the concerns: The 8 and I have a good thing going (meeting only in the bedroom) and I don't want her to get ideas or be exposed to this shit (I have told her minimal info about me). The 6 still beats his bitch...so I may have to swoop a separate dime for this purpose.

Any thoughts on how I can further needle the bitch and have my boy get to thinking "hmm, maybe I settled for less?"

F'ed Up Friend Scenario

Quote: (09-23-2011 04:31 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Good one! I don't mind being abrasive to this bitch. Let me put it this way: She's got a princess complex while looking like a toad. To insult disabled people (and in effect) my other boy, who is like my brother, drives my insanity.

The day that he breaks up with her, I fly down to DC, get some proper ass -- heck, I'd buy him a hooker to get over this bitch.