rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hooked up with an ex. What to do next?

Long story short, a really hot ex that I haven't talked to for almost two years texted me out of the blues one day. Apparently, she had just broken up with her boyfriend of a year. Fast forward about a month and a half to two days ago, I took her out, had a few drinks, she got really affectionate, we made out, i took her back to her place, and we hooked up. However, I didn't finish. Halfway through, she stopped me. She told me she shouldn't be doing this because she actually started seeing someone new, and made me leave.

We exchanged texts the next day . She said it's a mistake, blamed it on the alcohol (lol), and made me promise not to tell anyone because she is seeing someone new. She did say she had a lot of fun and is down to hang out again. She also mentioned things might've been different if she didn't meet this new guy.

So my question is, what's my next move? i already laid out all my cards on the table. Should i initiate NC, pretend like i don't care, and leave it up to her to reach out to me? If she does, great. If she doesn't, chalk it up as a one night thing and move on? Or should I give it maybe a few days to a week, ask her to hang out, and try again? or is there something else I can do that i haven't thought of?

Absolutely go no contact on this head case.

Block / delete and don't look back.

In the past month I've had 3 chicks from my past message me. 2 I used to bang the shit out of. The other I could have but wasn't attracted enough to put any effort into it.

One is married, but a whore. The other two are recently single.

Women do this to feel wanted. I'm not ruling out banging any of them if the situation presented itself, but no fucking way I'm going to do anything to make it happen.

They had their shot.

I'm not sure what you're actually looking to do here. It sounds like you're just going for an easy bang.

I'm guessing this girl is American? Because she's slutty, shameless and bossy all at the same time. A pretty boner killing combination.

Quote: (04-22-2018 10:02 AM)FOBolous Wrote:  

Halfway through, she stopped me. She told me she shouldn't be doing this because she actually started seeing someone new, and made me leave.

We exchanged texts the next day . She said it's a mistake, blamed it on the alcohol (lol), and made me promise not to tell anyone because she is seeing someone new. She did say she had a lot of fun and is down to hang out again. She also mentioned things might've been different if she didn't meet this new guy.

What the hell is this? Just talking about her 'new guy', (what a wonderful term) right to your face? In bed? Is it not bad enough that she's been fucking another guy for a year that you know about?

She interrupts sex for this bullshit and then kicks you out. So she cucked you and then made you her bitch. Then the next day she makes you promise not to tell anyone of her disgusting behaviour, further cementing your role in her mind as her bitch.

It sounds like she's the one in charge here, and you're basically going back to some shameless slutty ex to beg her to share her pussy with you.

Quote:Quote:

So my question is, what's my next move? i already laid out all my cards on the table. Should i initiate NC, pretend like i don't care, and leave it up to her to reach out to me? If she does, great. If she doesn't, chalk it up as a one night thing and move on? Or should I give it maybe a few days to a week, ask her to hang out, and try again? or is there something else I can do that i haven't thought of?

Have you thought of moving on but not acting like a total pussy next time?

However you're probably going to do what you want, regardless of the advice here.

So if you really want to sacrifice your self respect and get into a messy situation with an ex girlfriend, you should have gone no contact at the first sign of disrespect, when she kicked you out and brought up her new guy. Then you make her work for another chance with you to reinitiate contact.

You can still go no contact now and try this, but the odds she will contact you are lower. It sounds like you already missed out on an easy bang.

You don't have to whine to her, get angry or yell. Subtle hints and no contact should send a strong enough message.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Quote: (04-22-2018 10:34 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

I'm not sure what you're actually looking to do here. It sounds like you're just going for an easy bang.

I'm guessing this girl is American? Because she's slutty, shameless and bossy all at the same time. A pretty boner killing combination.

Quote: (04-22-2018 10:02 AM)FOBolous Wrote:  

Halfway through, she stopped me. She told me she shouldn't be doing this because she actually started seeing someone new, and made me leave.

What the hell is this? Just talking about her 'new guy', (what a wonderful term) right to your face? In bed? Is it not bad enough that she's been fucking another guy for a year that you know about?

She interrupts sex for this bullshit and then kicks you out. So she cucked you and then made you her bitch. Then the next day she makes you promise not to tell anyone of her disgusting behaviour, further cementing your role in her mind as her bitch.

It sounds like she's the one in charge here, and you're basically going back to some shameless slutty ex to beg her to share her pussy with you.

Quote:Quote:

Have you thought of moving on but not acting like a total pussy next time?

However you're probably going to do what you want, regardless of the advice here.

So if you really want to sacrifice your self respect and get into a messy situation with an ex girlfriend, you should have gone no contact at the first sign of disrespect, when she kicked you out and brought up her new guy. Then you make her work for another chance with you to reinitiate contact.

You can still go no contact now and try this, but the odds she will contact you are lower. It sounds like you already missed out on an easy bang.

You don't have to whine to her, get angry or yell. Subtle hints and no contact should send a strong enough message.

lol well. tbh honestly, i already knew there was another guy. we reconnected "as friends" and caught up on each other's dating life since the last time we spoke. I went for it even though I knew.

but yea, you hit the nail on the head. She is American. I actually live in Las Vegas, and she works as a cocktail waitress at one of the clubs here.

but you're right about her making me her bitch. the moment she try to kick me out is when I should have gotten mad, left, and not talk to her. I should not have been "understanding."Maybe NC is the best course of action now.

Quote: (04-22-2018 10:46 AM)FOBolous Wrote:  

but you're right about her making me her bitch. the moment she try to kick me out is when I should have gotten mad, left, and not talk to her. I should not have been "understanding."Maybe NC is the best course of action now.

Exactly, don't put up with their shit next time.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

Another perspective here. I guess I never understood why a woman would stop a man in the middle of coitus IF she's enjoying herself fully.

A normal woman should have an understanding that it is her job to make the man satisfied until he releases himself. From my experience I know this to be true.

So for a woman to leave in the middle, you're either fucking her wrong or she's a total nutcase. Just pick one but in either case, avoid the bitch.

Question, why did you break up with her in the first place?

It sounds like you only had something really casual and disposable in which case you just take it as it comes and not stress over it.

Couldn't you just... you know... bang someone else?

Quote: (04-22-2018 11:24 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Another perspective here. I guess I never understood why a woman would stop a man in the middle of coitus IF she's enjoying herself fully.

A normal woman should have an understanding that it is her job to make the man satisfied until he releases himself. From my experience I know this to be true.

So for a woman to leave in the middle, you're either fucking her wrong or she's a total nutcase. Just pick one but in either case, avoid the bitch.

Well we dated for 3 months and that 3 months was filled with sex. Even after we officially ended, we hooked up a few more times before we stopped talking to each. If there's something wrong with what I'm doing, she wouldn't have came back for more.

I'm a "talker" during sex. The turning point that night happened when, while we were going at it, I told her we're going fuck all night...which I think "woke" her up and made her realized what she was doing. That was when she made me stop. Funny cause when we hooked up before, it use to really turn her when I tell her that. i guess the difference is she was single then but is supposedly talking to someone new right now.

so i guess she's a "nutcase." she's slutty, but she is conscience about being slutty. If we do end up hooking up again, I'm going to stfu until i finish lol

so yea, i guess the consensus among the forum is i should initiate NC and move on?

Quote: (04-22-2018 11:44 AM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

yea. but she's so hot (again, cocktail waitress at a Las Vegas nightclub) and the sex is really good lol she gets really into it (complete opposite of a dead fish) and loves giving BJs.

Quote: (04-22-2018 11:49 AM)FOBolous Wrote:  

yea. but she's so hot (again, cocktail waitress at a Las Vegas nightclub) and the sex is really good lol she gets really into it and loves giving BJs.
Sounds like it.

Quote: (04-22-2018 11:51 AM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2018 11:49 AM)FOBolous Wrote:  

yea. but she's so hot (again, cocktail waitress at a Las Vegas nightclub) and the sex is really good lol she gets really into it and loves giving BJs.
Sounds like it.

lol touche.

Actually, thinking about it, I think I'm going to give it few days and keep hanging out with her. And when I do, make sure alcohol is involved to increase the chances of us hooking up again. Doing this, I know I will eventually slip into the friend zone which is fine cause she has hot friends, and I want to meet her friends.

As I get older and as more and more of my friends get into relationships, I find opportunities to meet new girls getting less and less. I lost my best wingman to one-itis. Another one got married recently. And most my friends who are still single generally aren't good at talking to girls therefore they make bad wingmen. And constantly going to bars and clubs gets really expensive...especially here in Las Vegas.

Instead of cutting girls lose "just like that," maybe I should keep a few of them as friends so i can meet their friends through them. Cheaper way of meeting girls then spending $$$ at bars and clubs. The friend that succumbed to one-itis and the other one that got married recenfly has been telling me to do this and I just haven't listened...maybe I should start doing this starting with this ex....

Quote: (04-22-2018 01:30 PM)FOBolous Wrote:  

Actually, thinking about it, I think I'm going to give it few days and keep hanging out with her. And when I do, make sure alcohol is involved to increase the chances of us hooking up again. Doing this, I know I will eventually slip into the friend zone which is fine cause she has hot friends, and I want to meet her friends.

As I get older and as more and more of my friends get into relationships, I find opportunities to meet new girls getting less and less. I lost my best wingman to one-itis. Another one got married recently. And most my friends who are still single generally aren't good at talking to girls therefore they make bad wingmen. And constantly going to bars and clubs gets really expensive...especially here in Las Vegas.

Instead of cutting girls lose "just like that," maybe I should keep a few of them as friends so i can meet their friends through them. Cheaper way of meeting girls then spending $$$ at bars and clubs. The friend that succumbed to one-itis and the other one that got married recenfly has been telling me to do this and I just haven't listened...maybe I should start doing this starting with this ex....
What about daygame solo ? You live in Las Vegas, buddy

Your next move is to not waste anymore time on this girl.

Don't waste any more time on this woman.

Your last post is trying to justify keeping in touch.
You'll just get more frustrated as I don't think it will pan out the way you hope.

She strung you along to see if you were still interested and it was all on her terms.

Quote: (04-22-2018 01:30 PM)FOBolous Wrote:  

Actually, thinking about it, I think I'm going to give it few days and keep hanging out with her.

What a suprise, the noob ignores everyone's advice and carries on doing what he wants. Then justifies it by saying Las Vegas is a hard place to meet available women [Image: tard.gif] lol

Fuck her in the ass. Slap her around. Cum on her face. Leave and never talk to her again.

Simple answer, don't do anything.

It was just a fuck because she needed to fuck and you were an easy dick.

There is nothing more to it, don't get clingy or start dreaming up future relationships. Fuck her again if she ever calls you in the future but make no mistake, it's just a fuck and you're just a dick.

p.s. she won't reciprocate either. If you need a pussy and you call her up out of the blue, don't expect to get it as a return favour. Women are cunts.

I was maybe unfair to him in my last post.

However, you can bet your bottom dollar he is not coming back.

Quote: (04-22-2018 08:06 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

However, you can bet your bottom dollar he is not coming back.

lol I'm still here. Lurking. Reading everyone's post. Taking in everyone's opinion.

Man JackinMelbourne is dead right on this. You were just an easy and safe Dick for her. There's absolutely nothing for you to do. Keep living your live... and possibly have her use you as a Booty Call in the future!

Value your time, and don't chase after.thisnGirl. And lastly, stop being a talker with women like that. Even with you're Dick in her...less talking is better to not scare the cat away!

Quote: (04-22-2018 08:06 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Not at all.

Why would you want to keep seeing a girl who stops in the middle of sex and doesn't satisfy you to completion?

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

I've had this happen a bunch of times.

Just keep it real light. "cool, i understand." "okay". "no problemo." From there, you move on with your life and don't worry about it. Then dial back the investment.

There is zero benefit to calling her out for this. Yes, it's shitty behavior and very annoying.

That said, a lot of times a failed bang today becomes a bang tomorrow.

You'd be amazed at how often a girl will just walk back into your life without explanation.

Since she made out with you, the attraction is there, but the timing seems to be off.

She'll be back.

Quote: (04-23-2018 08:06 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

I've had this happen a bunch of times.

Just keep it real light. "cool, i understand." "okay". "no problemo." From there, you move on with your life and don't worry about it. Then dial back the investment.

There is zero benefit to calling her out for this. Yes, it's shitty behavior and very annoying.

That said, a lot of times a failed bang today becomes a bang tomorrow.

You'd be amazed at how often a girl will just walk back into your life without explanation.

Since she made out with you, the attraction is there, but the timing seems to be off.

She'll be back.

[Image: screen-shot-2013-11-04-at-3-42-55-pm.png]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung