rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travelling to Bali in May. Need advice on where to daygame.

Hey guys

This is my first post.

I am heading to Bali solo for 20 days (May 28 - Jun 17) and would love to get some daygame advice. Specifically I am after the best places to daygame and maybe some recommendations on hotels in seminyak, that are close to daygame spots.

There are a few things I really value in daygame as these have been great contributors to my success. These are:

- logistics
- comfort
- easy decision-making
- plausible deniability

I need feedback from daygamers who have travelled to Bali, and who can tell me the best ways to go about utilising some, if not all, of the above things.

For example, the kind of thing i really value is location, location, location! Namely, the proximity of my hotel to where i will opening the girl from. For me, its always been important to remove as many logistical hurdles as possible. Keeping it really close, easy and tight helps tremendously with the close.

Firstly a bit about me. Bear with me, while I go into a bit of detail. I will do so for the following two reasons:

1. So you get a gist of my style / M.O, hopefully resulting in more tailored advice.
2. So that if anyone is in Bali at this time, they can hit me up. If anyone of you fellas (whether solo or in a group) want to daygame with me one day, DM me. I am open to to any level of daygamer. Happy to continue learning and equally happy to offer some guidance, where i can.

ABOUT ME

My appearance
I'm a 34 yo aussie fella. I’d describe myself as a relatively good looking guy, lean and well built. I am 6 ft, have olive complexion (half italian heritage) and have a full head of luscious hair.

My attributes (I’m going to spare you the false modesty.)
My strengths are my ability to improvise, my quick wit and my ability to think on my feet. I'm quite funny and have good banter and I know when to go into a set direct and indirect. I would describe my style as charismatic, light hearted, sexual and polarizing (they know immediately what im doing). Whilst its obvious to them from the outset what my motive is, to everyone else it isn’t. I'm discreet and stealth-like. I have a high EQ and im a strong calibrator. Im exceptional at picking up social queues / IOI’s which means i know when to plough ahead and when to abort.

My conversion
I've only been doing daygame for about 3 months but in that short time i've quickly come to realise that I’m natural at it. I don’t think i’ve ever felt quite so alive doing anything else. Whilst there have been days I’ve been ‘actively’ daygaming (ie. opening 20 sets in a 4 hr period and so forth), im mainly a passive daygamer. I just find it easier, and more organic, to do it whilst im running my day-to-day errands, for example.

In the 3 months I have been doing daygame, I have hit some phenomenal numbers. For example, there was a 4 weeks period where i took about 20 girls to bed - most of these were 7's, some were 8's and some were outright munters (im a sucker for large natural breasts on skinny girls, so i tend to make big concessions with the butterfaces – this is my weakness). Overall, my conversion is pretty high coming in at about 4:1 (open:lay).

Who I approach
I only approach women to which I have an instant attraction and who's bodies I know will make me cum hard (ie. natural big boobs on a relatively slim frame, face can be a 6. If they theyre not naturally busty then i go for the 8+). If they dont pass my 'boner test', I dont approach. That means that I dont approach that many women in my daily life, but when i do, i need to find them super attractive - doing so keeps me motivated, driven and a little nervous (which I find helps more than hinders).

I don’t have a ‘type’, I like Black, White, Asian and Latin equally. Lately, Ive been drawn to youth. Ie. 18-24 (their bodies are just so much nicer, firmer, err ... more f**kable)

Where I have success
Streets, malls, supermarkets, cafe's, restaurants and bars (where I dont have to yell and where my winning personality comes through from the open).

Places I (try to) avoid doing pickup
Nightclubs, dark night venues (easier to hide a wilderbeast and a big arse) and bars (with loud f***ing music).

QUESTIONS FOR YOU GUYS

a. Any recommendations on best hotels to stay in where there is a great daygame location nearby?
b. Any recommendations on best hotels to stay in if i were to be doing my daygaming at KuDeTa or Potato Head? (ive found these venues from reading these forums)
c. Best night venues to go to do nightgame, that aren’t too loud, and where i can utilise my gaming skills?
d. Are any of you going to be in Bali between May 28th and June 17th and who might be interested in doing a day time sesh?

TL;DR

Need advice on which areas to find accommodation in, so that pulling birds from daygame location to hotel is very easy. I value logistics highly, and its probably the one thing I give most consideration to. Because I haven’t been to Bali before, i’m going in pretty blind.

I’m an advanced daygamer who is looking for places to daygame in bali, and the best places to stay (in terms of location, $ wise).

*See questions in the previous section.

Thanks for reading

Quote: (04-19-2018 12:21 PM)joe8489 Wrote:  

My conversion
Overall, my conversion is pretty high coming in at about 4:1 (open:lay).

Edit: the conversion was meant to read as (number:lay)

My actual open:lay would be more like 8:1

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from you guys. Also, ive noticed my thread is getting enough people viewing it but no replies yet. Is this normal? Or have posted in the right place? Thanks

Thanks !

You need more posts before you can receive private messages [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (04-20-2018 12:28 AM)Northern Wrote:  

You need more posts before you can receive private messages [Image: wink.gif]

I don’t understand what that means.

Quote:Quote:

In the 3 months I have been doing daygame, I have hit some phenomenal numbers. For example, there was a 4 weeks period where i took about 20 girls to bed - most of these were 7's, some were 8's and some were outright munters (im a sucker for large natural breasts on skinny girls, so i tend to make big concessions with the butterfaces – this is my weakness). Overall, my conversion is pretty high coming in at about 4:1 (open:lay).

Where was this?

Quote: (04-22-2018 02:41 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Where was this?

Melbourne, Australia:

- Acland Street, St Kilda
- Bourke Street, CBD

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Irish

PotatoHead is a good date spot, not for daygame. Bring a local date here if you want and she would love it. Expensive for locals but nothing for foreigners. Sunset is a particularly good time. Ask for one of the al fresco little 'booth' by the beach, they say its reserved but tell them to move you once there's a spot, a tip helps.

Bali's economy is primarily tourism driven. Most of the girls there are working in tourism either directly or otherwise. Gaming the working staff of shops and restaurants have gotten me numbers and dates. Unfortunately I was there too short to make any real effort to game them. Your longer stay might prove beneficial for that.

I mostly pipelined and did night game because of my short trip and was also with friends. I stayed in Seminyak but rented a villa off Airbnb. Didn't see much daygamers and not sure if anyone even looks at the service staff but I got positive reactions from all when I gamed them. Good luck.

Only 4:1 open to penetration ratio day gaming in Australia? Not bad but those are beginner stats. If you brush up a little bit you should be able to get them down to 2:1.

Quote: (04-23-2018 01:49 AM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Only 4:1 open to penetration ratio day gaming in Australia? Not bad but those are beginner stats. If you brush up a little bit you should be able to get them down to 2:1.

Especially considering we're dealing with mostly 7s and 8s here. Probably should be looking more towards 1:1 parity at least, or even lays exceeding opens

Irish

Bali by golley! Oh my. I’m looking to rent a room there for a month or two. I’ve been told logistics isn’t an issue since most girls have a scooter and will make a short drive to meet you.

I’m wondering is it better to rent in Canggu so I can get up and surf every morning?

Or in Kuta so I can walk to nightlife and food options? I local player said he rarely bothered with Bali nightlife since it was mostly foreign tourists acting stuck-up.

So far I’ve found decent places in the $200/month range. Going up to $300-400 gets a few amenities like faster internet and a central location. I’m guessing that money would be better spent renting a scooter and buying drinks?

Quote: (04-23-2018 02:30 AM)Irish Wrote:  

Especially considering we're dealing with mostly 7s and 8s here. Probably should be looking more towards 1:1 parity at least, or even lays exceeding opens

lol you guys are funny. I had a good chuckle. In fairness to me, i did correct myself and say that my open:lay was more like 8:1.

I get how these dont some like conceivable numbers when we observe stats from guys like Roosh, Krauser and Sasha.

But why not just give me the benefit of the doubt? If you're just going for the humour, then im all for it. I like the banter. But if you doubt these numbers then i will happily invite anyone to daygame with me. If not, then you can kiss my sweet firm italian butt cheeks.

I opened 3 girls on saturday day in a 30 minute period in Bourke Street mall. I got two numbers from the 3. Both of which i've set up dates with this week. One of which i will def bang. Assuming this, thats a 3:1 open:lay if i pull it off.

Anyway, thanks for those who responded. Keen to hear more feedback on places to daygame in bali and where to stay.

Quote: (04-23-2018 07:34 AM)joe8489 Wrote:  

I opened 3 girls on saturday day in a 30 minute period in Bourke Street mall. I got two numbers from the 3. Both of which i've set up dates with this week. One of which i will def bang. Assuming this, thats a 3:1.

So you haven't banged.

One golden rule is that nothing is confirmed until you get your dick wet. There's no such thing as a 'definitely bang' since we're talking about women here. There are lays that you feel much more confident about but until you actually do, everything is mainly your speculation. Not to say that its wrong, sure you could most definitely get the lay as expected. But to not get the bang yet include that in your 'stats' isn't helping your case mate.

I can picture Joe just by his few posts and the fact that he’s Italian Australian. There’s so many young, brass guys of Italian background here who think they’re gods gift to women. They look the same, talk the same, act the same, never leave their own kind. Lucky for them the average Aussie girls are dumb enough and like that look/attitude enough to go for it, so I for one believe his claims, if he’s not speaking of the top shelf talent.

Settle down people. Jesus.

I thought this would be a safe place to be myself and speak freely. I didn’t think I was going to be critiqued and mocked.

I don’t lie or exaggerate about anything I have claimed. My stats are all accurate. I tell the truth about all my conquests - hits and misses. I’m always the first one to tell mates when I get rejected, and this happens countless times. I have also banged my fair share of munters and fatties. I don’t see the point in lying / downplaying that. I’m big on self deprecating humour and I’m the first to take the piss out of myself - it always makes for an interesting story. It also allows me to connect with my fellow man. Because I know how insecure, beta guys feel about guys like me if I just report back on the wins. So it’s important for me to come across as real as possible - it humanises me.

Yes Zerdame, I haven’t banged any of these two dates. But I’m fairly certain I will. Fair point though - it’s not a stat until it’s happened. So maybe I shouldn’t have said definitely. I was merely highlighting the point that my conversion is high. Yes, there is a small chance that my daytime open:lay conversion this week will be 3:0, but there’s a better chance it will be 3:1. Yes that isn’t statistically significant as the sample size isn’t large (3), but in general, I have a big enough sample size to determine what my stats are (200+).

Is 8:1 really that hard to believe? Seriously?

Take into account that before I daytime approach:

- I’m great at reading body language to determine single status;
- I know by the way she dresses / carries herself what the likelihood is that she’ll be DTF or be in a sexual state;
- I’ll sometimes wait for IOI’s, as subtle as they may be;
- I only approach ones that I’m very attracted to which means I’ll be in a sexual state myself, and thus maximising the chance of putting her into a sexual state (assuming she’s attracted to me);
- I don’t have lines or methods, but I’m one of the best around at improvising and have a natural gift of the gab.

Adrenaline, not sure I get you mate. Is sounds a little passive aggressive and racist to me. I dont know why you had to take that angle. I’m nothing like any of the ‘other’ Italian Australians and I don’t stick to my own, wtf does that even mean? Do you mean in terms of my mates, or the girls I bang? I don’t have any Italian mates. And I tend to avoid Italian girls. So you’re wrong on both counts.

“Not of the top shelf kind?” Lol, how do you even know? Such a silly thing to say. I would send you photos of the girls I have banged but I don’t know how to do that without invading their privacy.

“Dumb Aussie girls” - who even cares if they’re dumb? Does it really matter if the hot girl with nice titties on the end of your rod is a corporate lawyer or is a high school dropout on Newstart allowance? Of course not. It’s another stupid remark by you.

Adrenaline (and those who echo his sentiments), I actually feel bad for you. Look, if you’re in Melbourne, why don’t you man up and come out with me so you can see if I’m the real deal or not. I will guarantee you that you will eat your words and report back to this group that I wasn’t f***in’ around about my stats.

You can report back on my stats, quality of birds or whatever it is you need. I know I don’t have to prove anything to you lot, but it might be a fun exercise. And im always up for a challenge, especially when I know the outcome will be putting many of you back in your places.

And it’s probably the only way I can shut you beta’s up. Hell, it might even give me enough street cred to warrant charging for daygame coaching.

Anyway, you fellas started this. I was happy to remain humble and just ask for advice, while at the same time informing you of my stats so that you get a taste for my game. But you’ve brought the cocky, arrogant twerp out in me. Which is probably going to work in my favour if any of you pretenders are up for a daygame sesh.

I’m self employed, which means I can make myself available for an hour or two at any time of the day.

I don’t know you lot, but based on the way some of you speak, I imagine none of you skeptics will take me up on my challenge. I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is, so to speak, but you will all remain merely keyboard warriors. I’m sure of it.

I’ll even make it easy for you by telling you where I’ll be and when. I plan on gaming for an hour or two during my lunch break at Bourke Street Mall this Thursday.

Who’s up for it? Yeah that’s right - noone.

Funny fellas.

The issue is that you brag about it, nobody gives a shit about your "stats" true or not. You could have just said I do well in Australia and leave it at that.

Then your two page explanation report defending yourself makes it even worse.

Since this guy spent a lot of time asking the question, here is one suggestion. Beachwalk shopping center is a large, modern, open plan mall next to the main beach in Kuta. There are always plenty of people there and many girls like to take selfies outside the Zara for some reason.
Otherwise you can try the whole srip along Jalan Kayu Aya, which is the street full of cafes, shops and bars (including Favela) in Seminyak. Also worth going to for crowded early evening/nightlife venues are Finn’s Beach House, Old Mans (both in Canngu) and Mrs Sippy on sunday afternoons.
Have fun.

For logistics for meeting and bringing back girls, stay in Seminyak. Rent a motorbike and drive everywhere if you can.

Quote: (04-23-2018 12:52 PM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote:  

The issue is that you brag about it, nobody gives a shit about your "stats" true or not. You could have just said I do well in Australia and leave it at that.

Then your two page explanation report defending yourself makes it even worse.

Ok, that’s fair enough. Evidently, posting stats doesn’t seem like the done thing. Granted, it was my first post and I thought divulging my stats might aid others gettign some context as to what level I’m at, so as to tailor a better response to my questions.

In hindsight, I see that it wasn’t necessary. My bad for poor online social calibration.

Tinder in Bali seems shit. Hardly any bangable locals. Lots of annoying foreign girls that are barely bangable. The only boner juice I’ve matched is a Russian girl.

Flipping through I see a lot of Indo landwhales whoring themselves out. The percentage of trans is also way higher than in Jakarta.

What on earth is happening in Bali? How many young Tinder-using foreigners are willing to pay an obese Indonesian girl for “massage and more”? There’s even girls on there offering car and driver services. Profiles talking about I’m not here to meet anyone. WTF? Weird. The result of pump and dump central, I guess.

Looks like the best strategy for Bali is to find one good girl and hold onto her your entire visit? Or game tourists hard? Even strategically timed boosts are barely landing me any options.

Bali is a shithole. I was there in October and again in January. Nightlife in Kuta is as low quality and seedy as it gets, Seminyak only really gets going on weekends and isn’t on the same scale, and the rest of the island is only good for relaxing or bringing your own girl. Also came to the same conclusion as you with Tinder- was not even worth the effort of moving my finger right. Ugly Indonesians and western landwhales/scrubby backpackers everywhere.

I did manage to bag a really cute Russian girl, and 3-4 others which were 5-6’s at best, but other than that, gloomy times. Go to Bali for the weather, surfing, massages, food and cheap shopping, but definitely not for gaming.

I plan on visiting lndonisia here soon , If Bali is not a smart choice for game , where do you recommend one goes for game if one is in the general area ?

Quote: (04-25-2018 08:38 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

Bali is a shithole. I was there in October and again in January. Nightlife in Kuta is as low quality and seedy as it gets, Seminyak only really gets going on weekends and isn’t on the same scale, and the rest of the island is only good for relaxing or bringing your own girl. Also came to the same conclusion as you with Tinder- was not even worth the effort of moving my finger right. Ugly Indonesians and western landwhales/scrubby backpackers everywhere.

I did manage to bag a really cute Russian girl, and 3-4 others which were 5-6’s at best, but other than that, gloomy times. Go to Bali for the weather, surfing, massages, food and cheap shopping, but definitely not for gaming.

Kuta is indeed a bogan infested shithole. Seminyak and Canguu are much much better but give you went at the absolute height of rainy season then it's gonna be pretty quiet. It's a very seasonal place, best time to go is April-June or Aug-Sept either side of the peak season.

I love going to Bali every now and again, but it ain't somewhere I go for the chicks. Rather it's more somewhere to chill out at the dayclubs, either just with a chick or getting a villa with a decent crew. If all you want to do is chase skirt? There aren't that many hot local (non-working) girls out clubbing given how much they get harassed by thirsty tourist dudes. And the tourist chicks are generally as bad as they are anywhere else in SE Asia (and make just as little effort in their appearance also, rocking up to Jenja and Mirror club in flats/flip flops, no make up, hair in bun). There are still options for picking up for sure, but Jakarta is simply better for ass.

Bali is a great example of how thirsty dudes on tour can ruin the market. You see a tangible difference in how the local girls act in Bali versus Jakarta. Tinder is stuffed full of full blown pros, semi-pros, attention whores and timewasters. Most hot girls don't bother as they've no interest in the thirsty tourist guys who are gasping to get laid and have sent the same copy & pasted message to all her friends also.

After all, there wouldn't be so many pros, husters and ladyboys if there wasn't a vibrant demand for it

For daygame I agree with r-jack in that Beachwalk shopping centre mall and Jl Kayu aya are probably your best options. Perhaps try walking up and down the beach at double six also, plenty chicks will be chilling outside the many beach bars along there. Generally however there's gonna be a lot less foot traffic than your average aussie city centre shopping district. But if you're lucky you'll stumble across one of the few eat-pray-fuck chicks who are there alone who'll almost certainly be down

Irish

Thanks for the detailed write up. I plan on hitting Indonesia Mid Feb-Beginning of March 19’ before moving on North. 7-dayer in Jakarta , Followed by 6 Dayer in Surabaya . Then I thought Bali would be a nice top off. For a strictly ass-chasing adventure sounds like Bail might not be the best place to end up. Any thoughts on by passing Bali for Semarang or Bandung? Those places of course are not beach but I will get the beach fix as I move up North later in the vacation.

Quote: (04-26-2018 06:38 AM)Irish Wrote:  

For daygame I agree with r-jack in that Beachwalk shopping centre mall and Jl Kayu aya are probably your best options. Perhaps try walking up and down the beach at double six also, plenty chicks will be chilling outside the many beach bars along there. Generally however there's gonna be a lot less foot traffic than your average aussie city centre shopping district. But if you're lucky you'll stumble across one of the few eat-pray-fuck chicks who are there alone who'll almost certainly be down

awesome man, this helps, thanks !