rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Inner Game and Alpha Body Language

This stuff really works.

I'm older and have never had a problem getting laid. However, as a lifelong student I'm always working on something. Right now it's game.

After a few tough years (divorce) I'm BACK. The challenge is that I got myself into a serious LTR before I discovered game, so I'm not free to go crazy.

I work on what I can when I am able and right now that's Inner Game. I've learned a lot and have become a more centered, self-aware man.

With that in mind, the other day, while waiting for a female friend to pick me up for a lunch outing, I made a conscious effort to stand in the relaxed, open, alpha position I first read about at the Chateau and that is demonstrated perfectly by Michelangelo's David. When I got in her car the first thing she said to me was 'Wow, you look great! Have you lost weight?' I had not and teased her briefly about her impending loss of vision and the need to see an oculist.

This is not an isolated example, and I can now see opportunity even if I can't always take advantage of it. Bottom line is, this stuff works. Work on your inner game, figure out who you are and why you are that way; get comfortable with it. Inner confidence will translate to external confidence and the ladies can sense it.

Nice post.

I really don't know myself all that well. All I know is that I shoot first and ask questions later.

Thanks.

I want to ask some questions but I haven't read Bang. What questions I have are probably answered in the book so I'm going to read it first. It's in the mail now and I'm looking forward.

In the meantime, I do know one or two things so I thought I'd lay that out by way of introduction.

This is a great forum.

Body language is emotion language = girl speak.