rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is game different for Muscular guy?

Lately i had problems i think i may give a douchebag muscular vibe i wasnt aware off...

Ive been lifting for 10 years.

Im 5foot11 218 pounds, fairly lean..

Is game different for muscular guy in Night clubs? I dont know how to go about this... Im far from being skinny rail type of guy...

From what i can see i get IOI and stares from 2 type of women, Black chicks and Thick women, Not fat but thick. The skinny tall model look like women dont give me stare...

Are you talking to any of them?

Quote: (04-13-2018 09:04 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

I dont know im kinda shy...

Talk about ironic... A jacked guy that is shy

People say im jacked but im shy to talk too tall Skinny model women... Like 5foot9-5foot10 model slim women...

They may think im a douchebag the way i look??? I dont know...

I always wondered why i get stared from Black Chicks and Thick white girls

Black women generally have higher levels of testosterone and that promotes sexual agressiveness in males and females.

Thick girls are just thirsty.

This is good news for you because even if you're awkward and shy you can see that women are taking an interest in you - which means that you have a decent to good level of physical attractiveness.

What you need to do is start opening them, there's lots of resources on the forum here. To answer your initial question "is game different for muscular men" the short answer is no, in fact it should probably be just a little bit easier.

I suggest you get your confidence up. Very few people will think you're a douchebag just because you have muscles unless your dress insanely. Most people will reserve judgement to doucheiness until you open your mouth, and if they don't fuck them anyway.

The discipline it takes to get bigger and stay with it is universally respected. More women will be attracted to you for it and less men will try to cockblock. These are sweeping generalizations of course but I find them mostly true.

Go open girls!

The answer youre looking for has absolutely nothing, to do with the type of woman you are or are not attracting or your physicality.

Not. One. Iota

Nada

Zilch

Bupkis

It is however absolutely 100% completely entirely about whats happening between your ears.

Fear vs Desire.

Youre not shy. You've simply developed a fearful self dialogue. Your internal belief system is processing the external in such a way that creates a situation where your fear (youre calling shyness) wins over your desire (to bang tall blond models).

Fear vs Desire.

The good news is that anyone can "remodel" their belief system. IF they are willing to do whats necessary in order to effect change.

Are you?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Of course there's a huge advantage in having muscles in nightclubs which makes gaming way easier.

Almost the only type of guys I see with really hot girls at night are either guys with great style where they wear suits etc. or muscular guys, usually with a tight t-shirt or something and tattoos. If you then can combine a great physique with great style, you'll have an even bigger advantage.

I've found that aggressive type of game works really well when you have a great physique. It's dominant, confident and appeals a lot to females short-term mating strategy wiring in the brain. Might be why saw so many IOIs from girls.

Quote: (04-13-2018 09:33 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

The answer youre looking for has absolutely nothing, to do with the type of woman you are or are not attracting or your physicality.

Not. One. Iota

Nada

Zilch

Bupkis

It is however absolutely 100% completely entirely about whats happening between your ears.

Fear vs Desire.

Youre not shy. You've simply developed a fearful self dialogue. Your internal belief system is processing the external in such a way that creates a situation where your fear (youre calling shyness) wins over your desire (to bang tall blond models).

Fear vs Desire.

The good news is that anyone can "remodel" their belief system. IF they are willing to do whats necessary in order to effect change.

Are you?

Senpai!

[Image: tumblr_n85dc0B8wA1te5krho1_500.gif]

OP, find a girl that looks at you like I just looked at PT's post.

No homo!

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

In america, I'd say jacked guy game is superior to other types of game because it flips the slut switch faster.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Ever see a confident, scruffy, dorky fat guys with good looking women? I have. It happens a lot.

PT's post about your mental view of yourself is correct. If you speak it, it will become. If you search for something, you are gonna find it.

Think of it like this: I bought an all blacked out 2018 Dodge Challenger, with a shaker hood and 400+ horsepower engine. That car is made for power and speed. It is yours, but you are afraid to see what it can do. The potential is there. You are just afraid to mash the foot petal to the god damned floor and let that mother fucker fly. You limit your ability, based on the limits of your thinking.

You have the capability, now put it to use. God and life both take displeasure in people that do not live up to their full potential.

You have a gift, use it. Doubt and hesitation are the mother fucker of all sins.

If it is you not rolling up in that bitch, it will be some one else. (And congratulations to those people.) I fucked up enough times to learn the hard way. And I am confident enough to be thankful for my past and future fuck ups.

Good luck to you. Do not limit yourself. Think of other people having what you hesitate to make come true and go for it.

I've noticed many petite girls are intimidated by big guys. It may be something to do with an unconscious fear of being beaten up or being hurt during sex by an excessively large cock.

I have been going to the gym for 10 years as well.
It has great impact on your game (confidence, attraction to girls, testosterone,..)

But dont think that just because you are jacked you can throw everything else out the window.
You still have to approach, improve game, dress nice, ...

Looks are important but certainly not everything.
You can look really good, and still end up with nothing at the end of the night if you dont aproach or have no game.

I would say the main benefit of being really fit, is when you fuck the girl, she will want to keep coming back.
You can even threath her like shit, but if you have an amazing body and provide good sex, then you own her basically.
She wont mind that she has to share with other women.

Quote: (04-13-2018 09:08 PM)Matta Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2018 09:04 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

I dont know im kinda shy...

Talk about ironic... A jacked guy that is shy

People say im jacked but im shy to talk too tall Skinny model women... Like 5foot9-5foot10 model slim women...

They may think im a douchebag the way i look??? I dont know...

I always wondered why i get stared from Black Chicks and Thick white girls

[Image: 0agGU63.jpg]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (04-14-2018 03:00 PM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

I've noticed many petite girls are intimidated by big guys. It may be something to do with an unconscious fear of being beaten up or being hurt during sex by an excessively large cock.

I dont care how big your tool is and how hard a pounding you think youre puttin on that pussy you aint doin no serious damage unless your cock is girthier than this mofos head

[Image: normal6mos-300x255.jpg]

You might make that meat sack a bit sore and raw around the edges but aint no chick scared of of your peepee

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quick answer: Yes.

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

We have that already mentioned.

Big guys with Game have to actually tone down the approaching and make it less straightforward, since their size gives them already some cred.

In addition some tone down the masculine vibe with glasses or specific attire, but that is individual - less muscular men would come off far more Beta, but it works for them.

But of course - the first issue is to learn Game and approach girls.

I've got a different theory on this based on my assessment of jacked buddies at work. You specifically mentioned night clubs so I shall focus primarily on this.

Barring excessively drunk bangs, pre-selection is really the order of the day at clubs. Skanks who are looking for raw sex have certain preconceived archetypes which they will actively seek out (i.e. them eye-fucking you and likely approaching later on). Congratulations, big and muscular is at the highest tier of this hierarchy (you lucky bastard, you!).

Unfortunately archetype is not solely about looks.
Archetype = (Looks x .7) + (congruent personality x .3)

Congruency is the other thirty percent that you're lacking. As a robust jock/Chad (phenotypically) these women expect you to be confident and extroverted at the very least (at least ostensibly so), and you must deliver to reap the rewards. In short, fake confidence and extraversion and you're golden.

The situation is different for day game/social circle game where your natural predisposition might add a certain compelling depth to your character but ONS are inherently superficial and demand very little substance.

Quote: (04-20-2018 12:32 AM)MANic Wrote:  

I've got a different theory on this based on my assessment of jacked buddies at work. You specifically mentioned night clubs so I shall focus primarily on this.

Barring excessively drunk bangs, pre-selection is really the order of the day at clubs. Skanks who are looking for raw sex have certain preconceived archetypes which they will actively seek out (i.e. them eye-fucking you and likely approaching later on). Congratulations, big and muscular is at the highest tier of this hierarchy (you lucky bastard, you!).

Congruency is the other thirty percent that you're lacking. As a robust jock/Chad (phenotypically) these women expect you to be confident and extroverted at the very least (at least ostensibly so), and you must deliver to reap the rewards. In short, fake confidence and extraversion and you're golden.

The situation is different for day game/social circle game where your natural predisposition might add a certain compelling depth to your character but ONS are inherently superficial and demand very little substance.

I'm not good at math but I think the equation = autism

Yes and no. The principles are always the same. Kinda like basketball, everyone has to get the ball in the hole. How you do that depends on your skill set.

In shape is one component albeit a pretty big one. Well dressed and social skills are the other legs of this stool. Money and Social status would make you a 5 tool player! (Fuck me with the sports analogies, huh?)

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/08/...mesomorph/

This post caught my attention and I agree with it. You have to temper and pace things differently. Your physically fit so assume they already associate you with that archetype. However, depending on your aims, you need to create the right offense.

You running fast break game that night, half court, or iso game?

No matter what dude, play A game. The team is on the court because they want some fun, give them what they want.

You're built like Earl Thomas and you're scared of some tiny girl rejecting you.

Nah, take it to the rack. Ball don;t lie!

[Image: TAgihDv.jpg]

[Image: OkkGXLC.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

It really depends on the country you are in and even then there are girls that like it and some that don't. Like Roosh said in one of his older videos, it is most definetely an advantage in the USA and the Anglosphere because over there women increasingly select partners based upon looks.

Some girls can be disgusted by a ripped physique, while others dig it. But in my experience older girls (think 24+) are almost always turned on by it.

Yes. Multiple threads here on the topic but even better, anyone who's on the fence should do an experiment: go to the gym, put on just a few pounds of muscle and observe how females act in your presence compared to now.

I'm a newbie lifter but even to me it's very obvious how women literally perk up. That's how they present themselves to someone they consider a potential mate. Can't fool nature

Quote:Quote:

anyone who's on the fence should do an experiment: go to the gym, put on just a few pounds of muscle and observe how females act in your presence compared to now.

I've done this experiment and never really noticed anything.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I have a theory...

Maybe OP is trolling?

I think this is something that doesn't get noted here enough. Yes, we all want ONS's but not every guy is going to be able to have them on a regular basis, assuming everyone has the same quality of game. For some guys, their disposition and personality just doesn't mesh with the instantaneous and superficial nature of ONS's. There's a reason some guys do better in night environments while others thrive in the day, through social circles, or even online.

Rex, it's s easier to see with my body type. I'm as ecto as they come so a few pounds of muscle are a noticeable change (ecto perk #279). Also, you might be big already. In which case, getting leaner would generate the same response.

Do it for science, Rex!