rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do gay dudes and straight women get along?

Gay dudes don't like women sexually, but will have them as friends. I see it a lot. It's something I don't understand. The only thing I can think of is gay dudes aren't seen as a sexual threat by women and through talking to a lot of gay dudes a lot admit they are switch hitters.

I find women to be awful friends and honestly unless they happen to be there or I'm trying to bang one I don't go out of my way. Even women seem to use and talk shit about each other and quite frankly would seem to hate each other if it weren't for social reasons.

Why do women befriend gay men?

Gay men have better taste in clothes than they do.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Yeah, it's a bit of a mystery. I can't see the motivation behind having a lot of female friends as a gay. I mean, I would assume the fact they don't have to deal with women is part of the reason they're so happy (i.e. gay). Maybe it has to do with the innate need for female approval all men have, irrespective of sexual preference.

A lot of gay men are very feminine so they are going to want to be around other feminine people, I doubt they get on with guys that are more masculine

Both women and homos are high in extroversion, drama and neuroticism. Get them in the same room together and well, I'd rather be in a small room full of live fireworks than that social primitive jungle.

Women trust men more than women, so its a bit of a relief for them to be around non threatening gay men.

Plus fags are super up front, and they do it in a catty and fun way, so women can trust their opinions on things like clothes and if they are being sluts (they are).

Women love non-judgemental depravity.

The container of hetero male, which will always have expectations on her (that she look and act a certain way) will always chafe. The (somewhat mythical) concept of Alphaness is just a bare relief from the crushing weight of those expectations.

A fag, on the other hand, is a wide open floodgate of non-judgemental depravity.

Quote: (04-11-2018 11:21 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Women trust men more than women, so its a bit of a relief for them to be around non threatening gay men.

Plus fags are super up front, and they do it in a catty and fun way, so women can trust their opinions on things like clothes and if they are being sluts (they are).

I think it's obvious why women want to hang out with gays, the question is why do gays wanna hang out with women.

If women befriend gay men because they apparently don't present a sexual threat to them, that implies necessarily that women have been educated that all heterosexual men are rapists in waiting. This is a terrible thing to suggest, but it's the way shit goes right now. Women simply have no idea how to navigate a non-sexual platonic relationship with the opposite sex, as evidenced by the fact the phrase "Let's just be friends" to a man is code for "Please stay the fuck away from me, I find you uninspiring."

Me, I think the friendships come about mainly because gay men combine feminine affect with a level of honesty that a woman simply can't achieve with her female friends. Absent black caricatures, women simply don't tell each other the truth - they might agree with one of their friends when she says her man is a bastard for working 120 hours a week and as a result forgetting their anniversary, but they rarely if ever say "Bitch, you need to stop being a crybaby about this." Gay men have no such compunctions. Women are also polite to the point of deception about whether or not their BMI 30's friend's ass looks massive in yoga pants or not; gay men can tell them it looks like shit and can pass it off as humour. Gay men also have fewer filters about talking frankly about the intricacies of fucking with women, i.e. they can tell a gay man about the strange smell their vagina makes, but they wouldn't in a million years tell another woman about it or, heaven help us, a heterosexual man. A gay man is the perfect third option for a woman: someone she knows she'll never have to fuck, but also someone who isn't quite the same level of bitchiness as her friends. He fulfils a certain function similar to that of a woman's cat.

Bear in mind also that the System wants gay men and single heterosexual women as friends. Both categories of individual tend to or are forced to go all-in on production/consumption (especially in the case of single mothers, see the Last Psychiatrist for details). I'm not saying (((anyone))) has planned it this way, it's just the webwork of incentives and weak disincentives that apply. Gay men as friends to women is as useful to the System as men who play a lot of video games: both are providing illusory benefits, illusory achievement solely via consumption in the case of the video gamer, illusory relationships in the case of women who can't relate to heterosexual men or women and use gay ones as a substitute. The longer a woman gets opposite-sex relationships from homosexuals, the less likely she'll form a decades-long bond with a heterosexual partner, i.e. the higher the odds she'll wind up a single mother, which is the System's ideal woman.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Because even the most hardened slut is sexually modest next to the average gay dude.

Aside from situations in which random people (gay, straight, or whatever) might be forced in to friendship (college, work), I really only see one reason for this.

First off, I am assuming that we are talking about gay-gay, not Peter "hang on, that guy's gay?" Thiel. And, I am also assuming that we are talking about women or groups of women that are somewhat fruitfly/fag hags. In this situation, each party is getting some kind of psychological reinforcement of bad behavior - depravity, as someone above put it.

Pretty much all of the bitchy gay-gay guys that I have known love the idea of convincing their female friends to do disgusting shit with guys. If the girl has never had anal and doesn't want to try it, the gay dude is going to do everything possible to get her to do it. Ditto, group sex. Ditto, ons. Etc. These guys, because they are so depraved themselves, get off on corrupting these straight women, and then they talk shit about them behind their back.

On the other hand, you have women who are engaging in deplorable behavior in many ways and screwing up their own lives in the long run, but, hey that cool, bitchy gay guy Stephon Zolesky says that getting spitroasted is something every girl has to do at least once! Essentially, they are getting a man's approval of their shit behavior. The fact that the man isn't sexually or emotionally interested in them makes no difference.

I have also held quiet on a theory that gay dudes are purposely trying to downgrade the quality of straight women. I see this with these LL Bean model looking gay dudes who tell their fag hag friends "yeah, eat that whole cake! Do it, girl!", while they're doing a ketogenic diet in the hopes that their twelve-pack will snag Little Marco at the next foam party. In other words, a lot of these gay guys are seriously fit. And those are the exact guys you see convincing girls that "big is beautiful". I also wouldn't be surprised if most of those Seventeen/Cosmo-type magazines are stocked full of gay guys. I think this might be a sexual market strategy. Gay guys are still a small minority of the population. I think they might be seeding the country with ham planets, so eventually borderline straight guys might start thinking, "I wonder what a penis tastes like?" Just my two cents.

Currently out of office.

Quote: (04-11-2018 11:25 PM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Women love non-judgemental depravity.

{snip}

A fag, on the other hand, is a wide open floodgate of non-judgemental depravity.

This makes the most sense to me. I've noticed a correlation with low quality women (behaviour wise, not looks-wise necessarily) and having gay male friends. I mean actual like hang-out-and-talk/activities-together gay male friends, not just the way all women call acquaintances "friends". From the gay men I've actually got to know, this rings true with me.

That and like I said most gay people I've actually got to know and talk to admit to fucking a girl every now and then. When a woman tries to pass it off like "it's okay if i go hang out alone with him at his house and get drunk, he's gay" card I don't fuck with that shit at all. I made this thread because of an insecurity I had about a girl I was seriously seeing who wanted to go hang out with her fag friend until 11:00 instead of me and generally being a pain in my ass. I just broke up with her after I made this post.

My 666th post is fitting, I feel like El Diablo. She cried a lot.

There’s definitely the status-signalling of having a gay friend like having a designer handbag.

Quote: (04-11-2018 11:26 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

If women befriend gay men because they apparently don't present a sexual threat to them, that implies necessarily that women have been educated that all heterosexual men are rapists in waiting. This is a terrible thing to suggest, but it's the way shit goes right now. Women simply have no idea how to navigate a non-sexual platonic relationship with the opposite sex, as evidenced by the fact the phrase "Let's just be friends" to a man is code for "Please stay the fuck away from me, I find you uninspiring."

Me, I think the friendships come about mainly because gay men combine feminine affect with a level of honesty that a woman simply can't achieve with her female friends. Absent black caricatures, women simply don't tell each other the truth - they might agree with one of their friends when she says her man is a bastard for working 120 hours a week and as a result forgetting their anniversary, but they rarely if ever say "Bitch, you need to stop being a crybaby about this." Gay men have no such compunctions. Women are also polite to the point of deception about whether or not their BMI 30's friend's ass looks massive in yoga pants or not; gay men can tell them it looks like shit and can pass it off as humour. Gay men also have fewer filters about talking frankly about the intricacies of fucking with women, i.e. they can tell a gay man about the strange smell their vagina makes, but they wouldn't in a million years tell another woman about it or, heaven help us, a heterosexual man. A gay man is the perfect third option for a woman: someone she knows she'll never have to fuck, but also someone who isn't quite the same level of bitchiness as her friends. He fulfils a certain function similar to that of a woman's cat.

Bear in mind also that the System wants gay men and single heterosexual women as friends. Both categories of individual tend to or are forced to go all-in on production/consumption (especially in the case of single mothers, see the Last Psychiatrist for details). I'm not saying (((anyone))) has planned it this way, it's just the webwork of incentives and weak disincentives that apply. Gay men as friends to women is as useful to the System as men who play a lot of video games: both are providing illusory benefits, illusory achievement solely via consumption in the case of the video gamer, illusory relationships in the case of women who can't relate to heterosexual men or women and use gay ones as a substitute. The longer a woman gets opposite-sex relationships from homosexuals, the less likely she'll form a decades-long bond with a heterosexual partner, i.e. the higher the odds she'll wind up a single mother, which is the System's ideal woman.

Lots of truth here. Funny thing I've noticed though, as soon as the gay guy thinks she's boring it's over, no more friendship. And they get bored quick.

Quote: (04-11-2018 11:26 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Bear in mind also that the System wants gay men and single heterosexual women as friends. Both categories of individual tend to or are forced to go all-in on production/consumption (especially in the case of single mothers, see the Last Psychiatrist for details). I'm not saying (((anyone))) has planned it this way, it's just the webwork of incentives and weak disincentives that apply.

I'll go whole-hog and say it's planned:

Gossip, fashion, dancing, clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes, clothes and clothes.

Quote: (04-12-2018 12:02 AM)Tiger Man Wrote:  

Aside from situations in which random people (gay, straight, or whatever) might be forced in to friendship (college, work), I really only see one reason for this.

First off, I am assuming that we are talking about gay-gay, not Peter "hang on, that guy's gay?" Thiel. And, I am also assuming that we are talking about women or groups of women that are somewhat fruitfly/fag hags. In this situation, each party is getting some kind of psychological reinforcement of bad behavior - depravity, as someone above put it.

Pretty much all of the bitchy gay-gay guys that I have known love the idea of convincing their female friends to do disgusting shit with guys. If the girl has never had anal and doesn't want to try it, the gay dude is going to do everything possible to get her to do it. Ditto, group sex. Ditto, ons. Etc. These guys, because they are so depraved themselves, get off on corrupting these straight women, and then they talk shit about them behind their back.

On the other hand, you have women who are engaging in deplorable behavior in many ways and screwing up their own lives in the long run, but, hey that cool, bitchy gay guy Stephon Zolesky says that getting spitroasted is something every girl has to do at least once! Essentially, they are getting a man's approval of their shit behavior. The fact that the man isn't sexually or emotionally interested in them makes no difference.

I have also held quiet on a theory that gay dudes are purposely trying to downgrade the quality of straight women. I see this with these LL Bean model looking gay dudes who tell their fag hag friends "yeah, eat that whole cake! Do it, girl!", while they're doing a ketogenic diet in the hopes that their twelve-pack will snag Little Marco at the next foam party. In other words, a lot of these gay guys are seriously fit. And those are the exact guys you see convincing girls that "big is beautiful". I also wouldn't be surprised if most of those Seventeen/Cosmo-type magazines are stocked full of gay guys. I think this might be a sexual market strategy. Gay guys are still a small minority of the population. I think they might be seeding the country with ham planets, so eventually borderline straight guys might start thinking, "I wonder what a penis tastes like?" Just my two cents.

All very plausible points; no one dislikes women more than gay guys do. Get a group of them together and they'll talk so much shit about women it would make an Afghan goat herder blush. The ultimate "misogynist." Of course, IMO, it's because they're deathly afraid of women.

Women also engage in the same sabotaging behavior with other women as well. For example, pushing the pixie haircut and then never getting one themselves.

Because fags make them look chaste in comparison.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Gay man : Your hair looks awful = Your hair looks awful.

Straight man : Your hair looks awful = I am not attracted to you, and by extension many other men probably are not either.

That's why.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

They do but they don't. A lot of women, especially if millennial age bracket think having gay friends makes them hip/trendy/cool etc. Do women really care about losing a gay man's friendship? No. I think in NYC & LA this isn't seen as en vogue as it would be in emerging cities that want to prove themselves as more liberal than they truly are.

The main thing, they can be around men & discuss female topics. That gay man is biologically male, end of the day. He's not one of them, and she's not him. It's a big show they learn to put on. Notice you only see this "friendship" with stereotypically fem gay men as well.

Feminine gay men are similar to women, but I doubt that their friendship is beneficial. Any women who associate with gays usually are encouraged to copy their sexual behavior patterns - fuck around. In a way it is good for us in terms of seduction which explains why hitting on women in gay clubs in tough sexual markets like Washington is useful. But for wife material it is not beneficial.

They did even brain scans and found that some gay men have similar patterns as women.

Though this hardly works with the more masculine gays.

Women love male attention. They get plenty of that from their gay friends, and there's the added little thrill of knowing that they would have to convince a gay into fucking them. A lot of gay men aren't so gay that they would turn down a threesome with an attractive girl - whether it happens or not, the exciting possibility is there for her. I had the misfortune of sharing a house with a pair of gays. They would regularly come home from the club with a girl who was clearly actively tagging along. They would be on drugs and go to bed together to do who knows what. They were both fags of the flagrant variety, and they would have been a quality catch for a girl if they had been straight.

Women like fashion.

Gays are fashionable.

The end.

Probably an element where a chick can flirt & tease a gay guy, yet still be rather certain it won't go beyond teasing.
Then in addition, if the gay guy teases in return; same deal. No real chance / threat of it going beyond the level of teasing.

Placates the desire for flirting / teasing while waiting for the alpha to come along. No need to flirt with the undesirables.

Because women dont want to talk to straight men about the eloquential experience of sucking cock or taking it up the ass.