rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami Beach - where to go out

I am a California native finding myself in Miami Beach, for the first time in my life, in the coming month for a week of business/pleasure, emphasis on pleasure.

Recommendations on where to go out at night and during the day? I'm early 30s, look younger, dress older. I like Latin women, among others.

Thanks in advance...

All depends what you're looking for. If you have lots of money to blow and you're looking for clubs the best spots are probably gonna be Mokkai, Louis, The Wall, Set, Viper Room, Nikki Beach, the Delano, Arkadia, and definitely LIV. It all depends on the night. I hear Tantra is good on Mon. and Sat. with lots of Latin Women. To be honest, the beach isn't the best place to find latin women, you'll find much more and better quality/more authentic latinas in Miami, and I also think the better spots to go are actually in Miami, not on the beach. Most latin girls you meet on the beach are gonna be just like, if not worse than american girls. Some of them may not even know how to speak spanish. The beach is super over rated IMO and there is way too much competition. The beach is full of A) People with lots of money to blow. B) People who act like they have lots of money to blow but actually live paycheck to paycheck trying to impress others. C) Ed Hardy fags. But then again it's easy to figure out where to go on the beach, Miami's a big city and it can be hard to get around and find good spots in Miami.

You're probably better off day gaming in Miami Beach, and there's no better place to daygame than on the beach itself. Another good spot is licoln road, where you'll find lots of pedestrians. There's lots of foot traffic on Collins, Ocean, and Washington all the way from 1st to about 20th street.

Oh, I forgot group D) Lots of thugs/ wanna-be thugs. South Beach is really pretty ghetto to be honest. I think you'll be suprised at the amount of homeless people and run down buildings. But with that said there are obviously lots of nice places around south beach as well.

Thank you for the information! It will be a great trip.