rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

good looks and gaming

good looks and gaming

all people says that girls like handsome,good looking guys..how much it is true?...to fuck a girl should you be good looking enough?...or it is just a rumour and girls also go for ordinary or average guys.

good looks and gaming

Man, having good looks makes it easier. And if you are hideous, you deffinitely better have damn good game, but for sure hot women will get with average guys. I would consider myself average. I've been told I was cute quite a few times, but I know that I don't have remarkable looks, yet somehow I pull the sexiest bitches in town consistently, plus I live in a tiny town with a 5 to 1 guy to girl ratio. You just have to figure out what girls want. I always have guys come up to me saying things like, "Damn man, I'm just going to follow you around all night and see what you do," or, "Man, you are always with hot women." You wouldn't imagine what you could do by just giving girls what they want. I've even had girls that were nymphos who said we didn't have sexual chemistry, yet they still wanted to be with me because I knew how to treat them. The big three I found is..... Don't be needy, don't be jelous (basically don't give too much of a shit on the 1st 2), and stay interesting and keep good conversation- try and connect with her.

good looks and gaming

Good looks is just a bonus not a prerequesite. The same thing goes for money, dick size, and material items. Look at Roosh; he's ugly, got no job, no money, and no wheels (not to speak of). Yet he gets laid more than the average guy. It's all about game.