rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Country with hottest women that give up the pussy to westerners easy on Tinder??

Country with hottest women that give up the pussy to westerners easy on Tinder??

Ok guys in your opinion which country and location has the hottest women on tinder that will give up the pussy easy to western men on tinder???

I will then test it out via gps spoofing!

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Go to cities in Latin America with large Mayan populations, they are the most beautiful and serve it up on a platter for white guys. The only problem is that you won't find them on Tinder or Latin Cupid because they often don't like being photographed.

Quote: (03-14-2018 07:54 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Go to cities in Latin America with large Mayan populations, they are the most beautiful and serve it up on a platter for white guys. The only problem is that you won't find them on Tinder or Latin Cupid because they often don't like being photographed.

A German college professor of mine, blonde, blue eyed guy, believed the native women of Latin America were the hottest women in the world. He specifically got a PhD Latin American studies and learned Spanish for the mestiza and native women. He loved the brown skin...his words.

He told me he got a blowjob for a bottle of shampoo in an elevator in Cuba once, and him and another professor at my university banged two Mestiza twins in a foursome while on vacation.

I knew him in his later years, so by then it was pretty much all P4P, but yeah, mestiza women and especially indigenous women, were his thing. That professor was the first semi-sexpat I ever met.

Goma, Belgian Congo

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Wakanda

toronto

Narnia

Moose Jaw Saskatchewan

Stockholm, Sweden

Answer: Rooshtopia

I bet that the OPs next thread will be entitled: "Country with hottest women that will give up their pussies to financially support random busted dudes who contact them on Tinder?"

To be fair to OP, that's a crude but not entirely inaccurate summary of most threads in the Travel forum.

Quote: (03-15-2018 12:45 AM)atlant Wrote:  

To be fair to OP, that's a crude but not entirely inaccurate summary of most threads in the Travel forum.

True, but I think that you missed the point as to why he is catching so much flak. Why is a new member with only four posts creating garbage threads seeking information that he can easily compile from existing threads? As you said, this thread is "a crude but not entirely inaccurate summary of most threads in the Travel forum," so why create a new garbage thread?

Now, if he took the time to actually read all the other threads pertaining to this topic, compiled that information and educated himself, and then presented it in a useful format in new thread that was useful to the membership, then he would add real value -- and reap accolades instead of derision.

PNG man and Im not joking.

These ones are about mid tier. They are not after money or a visa either, they love white cock.

[Image: attachment.jpg38687]   

Paris has been SUPER EASY for me. Girls on Tinder just want to have fun and sex. You take them out for a bottle of wine and then back to your place and bang. I have banged 30 girls from Tinder in less than a year. The flaking / ghosting rates are no more than 10%.

Quote: (03-15-2018 04:17 AM)desperado Wrote:  

Paris has been SUPER EASY for me. Girls on Tinder just want to have fun and sex. You take them out for a bottle of wine and then back to your place and bang. I have banged 30 girls from Tinder in less than a year. The flaking / ghosting rates are no more than 10%.

LA is easier than that. You just fire up Tinder and models and wannabe actresses come up to your room. There is a great pussy drought in LA. Some 18-20yo girls will even pay you to have sex with them.

Quote: (03-15-2018 04:36 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

LA is easier than that. You just fire up Tinder and models and wannabe actresses come up to your room. There is a great pussy drought in LA. Some 18-20yo girls will even pay you to have sex with them.

No way, man. L.A is the hardest city in the US, While Poland seems to be the most difficult country in Europe. But Paris is definitely the best 'Tinder' city in Europe. I even had Muslim girls in my bed on the first date. Muslim girls take care of their men like no none else. You must experience that. No other city beats that.

Quote: (03-15-2018 06:12 AM)desperado Wrote:  

No way, man. L.A is the hardest city in the US, While Poland seems to be the most difficult country in Europe. But Paris is definitely the best 'Tinder' city in Europe. I even had Muslim girls in my bed on the first date. Muslim girls take care of their men like no none else. You must experience that. No other city beats that.

Muslim girls are the easiest in the world. In Teheran Musli girls come naked to your hotel - for real. This is also standard practice in Saudi Arabia. They all unleash Jihad on your dick and then later send a pic of her sucking your dick to her dad and brothers. Their families are super-cool with all of that -real.

Quote: (03-15-2018 06:23 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

This is also standard practice in Saudi Arabia. They all unleash Jihad on your dick and then later send a pic of her sucking your dick to her dad and brothers.

[Image: laugh5.gif]

I simply cannot believe that I woke up today to this stupid sh*t! You people just don't know know jack.

In 1864, a German professor named Otto Lidenbrock, his nephew Axel, and their guide Hans descend into volcanic tubes leading toward the center of the Earth, where they encountered a tribe of Amazonian women devoid of men. These women are hot sex-starved nymphomaniacs who will literally f*ck you to death unless restrained by a geothermal-powered timer with a mechanical contraption that literally ejects them from the communal breeding room after ten hours of obscene non-stop dick raping.

I am a direct descendant of Professor Lidenbrock and heir to his knowledge. For the small price of 100 Bitcoin, I will disclose the name of the volcano and the GPS coordinates leading to the volcanic tunnel you must enter to reach this utopian paradise. A photograph from my last visit, from the sex recovery room:

[Image: attachment.jpg38689]   

Quote: (03-15-2018 06:12 AM)desperado Wrote:  

Agreed 100%. Pretty sure he was being sarcastic. LA is brutally difficult to get laid for a plethora of reasons.

Quote: (03-15-2018 12:10 PM)GoingHAM20 Wrote:  

LA is brutally difficult to get laid for a plethora of reasons.
It's probably changed a fair bit since I was last there but it wasn't too bad, especially the girls of USC. It was still hard but not 'brutally difficult', I recall it being slightly easier than London (where I am now), I'll find out in summer if I've still got it for LA though!

Interesting, I do well in Paris but mainly with daygame, Tinder is so so for me there.

Is your profile Written in english? Are you model looking? It might be also because you chase girls in the 18-25 range?

I was originally skeptical of this thread, but now I realize its potential.

I think a really overlooked area of the world is here in Beijing. The average woman you see walking down the road here is a borderline 8 minimum, young or old. These women definitely become less appealing after 45, but until then, they're all pretty much unrestrained sex kittens in need of love.

The local men just aren't doing it for them. My biggest problem has been growing bored of all the 8's I've been sleeping with and having to put in the solid work required to bed some 9's, which hasn't actually been that hard, now that I think about it.

Most girls on the street are shy, but you can usually get them to talk to you if you dress appropriately for the environment. Ideally, you wear a Mao suit or traditional Chinese clothing to show that you appreciate the culture.

All the better if you don't speak a word of Chinese.

I'm the King of Beijing!

< 8s? I have to beat 8s with a stick. I only fuck 9s and 10s. 8s coming off their Playboy shoots and runway models disgust me.

Luckily I get approached by 9s everywhere I go, but the delusional 8s think that they have a chance. I am only happy that the 6s and 7s are so intimidated by my manhood, that they never dare talk to me.

Washington and Toronto are my best cities. I also do very well in the Australian outback. Last time I went to the beach I uploaded some sick footage from my time there:

[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-1906-1470690939-6.gif]

I was happy that no single 8 put her grimy disfigured fingers on my dick.
It was just a normal Tuesday having a 215-some. Those girls ran for miles just to stand in line for hours and a few lucky minutes with the super-Alpha.

I don't wanna brag, but Dan Bilzerian calls me up regularly how I do it. I tell him that I am a natural and that you cannot learn that.