rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Summer destinations for a young guy (19) in Europe

Hello my fellow members; I come here in need of help for choosing my summer destination.

Last year I went to Malta (pretty nice place for partying although there are like three guys for each girl [Image: dodgy.gif]) during summer, in order to do an English course, and I would love to repeat my experience this year. I would go alone, so my idea is to go to some kind of summer camp or English Academy where I will be able to meet people in a school or university-like enviroment.

I would greatly appreciate if any of you
a) know some kind of summer camp or university course in Europe with this characteristics; it would be better if it wasn't a English course because that limits greatly my country options.
b) If this kind of thing doesn't exist, recommend me an English city to spend a couple of weeks in Summer, based mainly on girls quality/availability and international vibe; I have been thinking about London, Bath, Bristol, Bournemouth, Oxford, Cambridge or even Dublin outside the UK.

Thank you. [Image: angel.gif]

A ton of girls your age do some partying in Budapest over the summer, (they all think I'm 25) might be something to look into. Many Anglo and Dutch tourists so you'll have to speak English.

I spent one night in Bath over the summer two years ago. Nice city, ok nightlife it seems, but pretty small. I'd probably skip it.