rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coming across busted white girls on Tinder in Asia

Is it just me, or whenever you encounter a white girl on Tinder in Asia, they look busted af 80-90% of the time? Seen this phenomenon in Thailand, Vietnam and elsewhere.

Busted as in aged 20-25 year old white girls traveling in Asia, and they look like they’re fucking 45 years old already. Don’t get me wrong, there are some stunners here and there but they’re usually of Slavic or Russian descent.

Maybe I’m just used to the youthful looks of Asians now; I haven’t been back to the West in quite some time. But holy shit, what the hell are they putting in the water in the US and Western Europe? Majority of these young girls are busted and look severely aged.

Cause not many 7+ could be bothered to go to Asia. Top talent sticks within their locale and if they are traveling they are in 4-5 star resorts coupled up so you won't find then on tinder.

Goes with any country, you won't find many Thai 7+ going abroad solo.

You've got Asia goggles, they make your standard for what constitutes femininity go way up.

Unfortunately when you come back to America, you can't take them off and now a lot of the women here, who used to look and behave like "normal" women before you lived in Asia, now look like hairy, broad shouldered, giant-nosed men with tiny penises who stand with wide stances and can't seem to ever cross their legs.

Quote: (02-24-2018 12:47 AM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Cause not many 7+ could be bothered to go to Asia. Top talent sticks within their locale and if they are traveling they are in 4-5 star resorts coupled up so you won't find then on tinder.

I don't know about this, people that travel overseas are generally middle class and higher, especially if they're traveling in their teens or early 20's.

And middle class and higher people are the more attractive half of any country's population.

That's something I also noticed growing up in Canada. I blame it on drinking from a young age, lack of exercise, stress and genetics.
Attention whoring can be stressful and if your idea of fun at 16 is to drink until you get hangovers then you're gonna hit the wall very fast. Most of the girls I had a crush on in high school I would not bang 5 years later.

Never have I swiped left with such conviction and ethusiasm

It's because hot white girls don't need to use Tinder when they're overseas. They usually travel with friends and often with guys in their group. Most busted white girls you see on Tinder lack options.

Really? If a women traveling from a developing company then they probably come from a family that has money - and that typically means that one of their parents (probably the mom) was hot, therefore, they're probably going to be hot themselves.

When ever I see expats from developing nations in developed nations, they tend to be better looking on average than people from their native country.

Again the rich girls don't travel solo. They either are coupled up or in their big tour groups. Yes you got your exceptions but generally speaking 7+ will not backpack around Europe / Asia. At most they stay a week in their creature comforts.

Your best option to bang the hotties is if they are studying abroad.

Please name me one place where the expat is better looking then the girls in their native country.

If you want to meet hot white girls in Asia, the list of cities that you'll find them in descending order from most to least should look something like this:

1. Hong Kong
2. Singapore

YUGE massive big drop

3. Tokyo
4. Shanghai
5. The rest

Hong Kong has enough hot, normal white girls that you don't even need Tinder or go to expat nightclubs to meet them but can just simply daygame them if you choose your neighborhood carefully. Singapore has more families and less singles than HK on the expat side, but this may change if single white expats get priced out of HK en masse.

White girls in the rest of Asia tend to be busted backpackers, or busted and weird girls who'd go abroad to teach English. Of course, Japan and South Korea will have some hot kawaii white girls who love Asian culture, but they are a niche.

Full Moon parties on Koh Phangan seem to draw lots of young 7s, but as others have said already, the poorer the place, the more busted low class girls you'll find there.

Hong Kong has lots of models coming in, but that's hardly a good reason to pay the extortionate rents and HK girls easily have the worst attitudes in Asia next to Singaporeans + most of the population is ugly and uncouth. Unless you're working in banking making bank don't bother...

Tokyo has lots of female tourists coming through. No 9s and 10s but meeting 7s at parties isn't a problem and they make it easy because most Japanese guys have no interest and are generally fairly passive.

Beijing & Shanghai has busted English teachers, frumpy career women and the occasional Russian models that are very standoff'ish and mostly not even beyond 7s. Lets be real here, who else would spend their time in the toxic shithole that is China?

I was in Vietnam last year for about 20 days during new years. Tons of white tourists. Most of the girls looked bad. Even the skinny ones that should be hot... looked like they hadn't showered in weeks. They were poorly dressed too.

The worst thing I saw... and it truly hurt my heart. Tall good looking American betas walking around HCMC hand in hand with a fat ugly GF. Can you imagine what that must feel like? To be surrounded by hordes of good looking single available women... and to realize what you are stuck with. I'd cry myself to sleep every night.

I find enough attractive white girls in Saigon to get my pink nipple fix. Obviously, it isn't anything like the US or Europe. However, I'm not going to complain about a lack of quality white girls while living in Asia.

Some of the white girls I've met in D1 have been good looking. Almost always German girls that speak good English. They usually travel in packs of 2 or 3. Easy to spot as they're often over 5'10".

Quote: (02-25-2018 04:26 AM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

The worst thing I saw... and it truly hurt my heart. Tall good looking American betas walking around HCMC hand in hand with a fat ugly GF. Can you imagine what that must feel like? To be surrounded by hordes of good looking single available women... and to realize what you are stuck with. I'd cry myself to sleep every night.

That is the 2nd worst. Those guys aren't aware of what they're missing.

The worst is seeing an expat with a fat, or just ugly, Asian woman.

It must be a limiting belief from their home country that they carry over to Asia.

I'm having an ongoing argument with my friends about whether white girls In Asia think they're gold or not.

One had you have the western guys banging locals, which in theory leaves none for the white girl.

Other hand, I only see these white girls with white guys alot of the time. And tons of guys still chasing them. And they also get attention from the local men.

How hard are white girls in Asia, Vs Europe?

Whatever you do .do not go to full moon parties.its fun for one or two days to try.but the guys are all white good looking some of them with game.very hard to pull anything.total waste of time if you are looking to get laid, but its fun for making out and getting drunk.i made out with like 5 girls in one night

Quote: (10-01-2018 08:02 AM)thedonald Wrote:  

I'm having an ongoing argument with my friends about whether white girls In Asia think they're gold or not.

One had you have the western guys banging locals, which in theory leaves none for the white girl.

Other hand, I only see these white girls with white guys alot of the time. And tons of guys still chasing them. And they also get attention from the local men.

How hard are white girls in Asia, Vs Europe?

Generally white chicks in Asia know that the asian girls play them off the park, so they have to resort to their standard underhand cockblocking tactics.

In Singapore what you generally find is white chicks will be in a 100% white social circle, and all dudes within said social circle will have been thoroughly brainwashed by said white chicks who dictate the groupthink that ALL asian girls, without exception, are sluts and/or prostitutes and will sleep with any dude just because he's white. And they will believe this hook, line and sinker, to the point you see them get visibly aggrivated to see you with an asian girl or mention you're going to Jakarta, Bangkok or Saigon for the weekend.

Any guy within the group who hooks up with an asian girl will get thoroughly shamed and if he does it on more than a couple occasions then he will get silently ostracized from the group. This ensures they manage to have an obedient pen of beta orbiter 'friends' to cocktease for validation and get them to run errands for them.

On the difficulty factor of white girls in Asia v Europe - generally white chicks are easier in Asia, much easier, as they are ultimately deep down aware of their lack of options. Plus there's also the added 'girls on tour' element as well to boot. However, the flipside is that they are usually much more unbearable to be around because they carry this massive chip on their shoulder about their superior-yet-less-entitled Asian competition. They'll never admit to this however, but it's generally pretty obvious: they'll moan about how shit it is to live in Singapore because there's "nothing to do" and "people are stuck up" and if they've been there more than a couple months 99% of the time they have already decided that they want to leave.

There's a running joke between most of the players here where if you're chatting to a white chick within 5 minutes you will INEVITABLY get asked the question "so, are you into asian girls then?", to which without even giving you a chance to respond will then tear into a half hour rant about how they're all sluts and how you're a loser cos you can 'only' bang the easy asian girls. yadda yadda.

Given that I know a fair few hot Asian girls in SG and have a reputation for partying in Jakarta with loads of Indo chicks (to which the beta orbiter dudes are usually tripping over themselves to point this out to her), this often can rule me out of a lot of white chicks I get talking to. Which is absolutely fine by me...

Irish

Bali has quite a lot of hot white chicks. There's tons of yoga, healthy living, and surfer type of expat chicks who live there.

There's also a fairly large Russian expat population with some absolute stunners.

It comes with downsides though. Competition is high and you basically need to be a male 8 and/or have exceptional game and/or social circle (i.e. live there long term) to gain consistent access to the hot ones. It's basically the same as in the West because of the sheer numbers of both tourists and expats. Geographically it's in Asia but that's pretty much it, if you're going for the white chicks.

Quote: (10-01-2018 10:55 AM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

Bali has quite a lot of hot white chicks. There's tons of yoga, healthy living, and surfer type of expat chicks who live there.

There's also a fairly large Russian expat population with some absolute stunners.

It comes with downsides though. Competition is high and you basically need to be a male 8 and/or have exceptional game and/or social circle (i.e. live there long term) to gain consistent access to the hot ones. It's basically the same as in the West because of the sheer numbers of both tourists and expats. Geographically it's in Asia but that's pretty much it, if you're going for the white chicks.

Ah yes, forgot about Bali. A bit of an exception for Asia and a very popular destination for photo shoots so a lot of white models get flown in and some are able to make a living staying there. Plus there are plenty also living the eat, pray, fuck lifestyle on some sucker's dime also

Definitely some hot ones up in Canggu and occasionally (but gradually less so) in Seminyak there is some decent white chicks. The tubby aussie ones kicking around Kuta are generally pretty brutal looking tho

Rarely if ever do I see them in the bars/clubs or even the dayclubs for the most part however. And yeah feels like you need to be deep in the social circles living there as an expat just to merely get access

Irish

It's the same for both men and women, most of the high value people don't do backpacking, or if they do it's short term. Most Scandinavian girls for example fly directly to Phuket, get as many dicks inside them as they can in a two week period, then fly back home and act posh and virtuous again.

Most of the hot girls in Bali are Russian, the others are the annoying travel blogging hippy types, or the Aussies girls that look like they can bench press 150kg. The Russians quite often stay there long term and absorb the attention they get from the Bogans, and make kitsch Instagram photos

Most female backpackers are ugly because women are attention whores and they're looking for the attention they get far less of in their native countries, much the same as us guys really

Quote: (02-24-2018 12:03 AM)asiaslayer Wrote:  

Is it just me, or whenever you encounter a white girl on Tinder in Asia, they look busted af 80-90% of the time? Seen this phenomenon in Thailand, Vietnam and elsewhere.

Busted as in aged 20-25 year old white girls traveling in Asia, and they look like they’re fucking 45 years old already. Don’t get me wrong, there are some stunners here and there but they’re usually of Slavic or Russian descent.

Maybe I’m just used to the youthful looks of Asians now; I haven’t been back to the West in quite some time. But holy shit, what the hell are they putting in the water in the US and Western Europe? Majority of these young girls are busted and look severely aged.

It’s a cocktail, pun intended, of resentment based Feminism, hormone disrupters, birth control ravaging their endocrine systems, insane amounts of cock, SSRIs, booze, cigarettes , and cocaine.

You are not crazy. I’ve traveled the world over several times and the busted out millennial female is truly a sight to behold. You’ve probably noticed their loud obnoxious vocal fry as well. Many times they are sitting alone in cafes with the sunglasses on at all times. This is to hide their SSRI stare.

Their inevitable miserableness and discontent was baked into their false ideological roadmap from the start. They are angry and are told that they aren’t getting what they want because white men are thwarting them at every turn. The only purpose they can serve in the New West is to serve as a glaring example to the next generation of girls to avoid the false ideology of corporate sponsored feminism and globalism.

The ones that are contrite and repent will be shown mercy. The ones that don’t will need to be mocked until their last days.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

I agree man, this applies to all women all around the world.

My blog: Wolfsout

This is pretty much exactly my impression of Bali as well, after spending a month there.
I couldn't believe how much of a bubble it is, as far as just a western playground in Asia that almost makes you believe you're traveling - but if you only go to the Canggu/Seminyak area you may as well just stay back home.

Some hot chicks here and there, although I'm not enough of an island/surfer dude to really vibe with most of them. I think if you are the surfer type though, its a great place for you.

I got laid a few times there- a swedish backpacker, a local balinese, and a russian chick which was a ton of work but she appreciated my embarrasing attempts at speaking russian.

I don't think you need to be a surfer type in Bali.

You also dont need very social circles initially compared to the West. People tend to expand social circles their quite easily compared to say, Paris or New York. They key is you have to stay a while there, not just a tourist with a week stay.

Yes there are gym type of girls who like that, and the surfers tend to do the same exact things. ie. their life is predictable, you can be the interesting guy.

Canggu is becoming very hippy and pretentious by the way, its not the original chill and relax vibe anymore with the incoming of western tourists, especially the surfer types.

there are a lot of hot white girls in South Korea

A lot of white girls when they are backpacking in Asia eat absolutely crap food, and drink way too much. Combined with a lack of sleep and their overall tendency to be less feminine than their Asian sisters, many lack the appeal of the natives.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein