rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good experience thread

Good experience thread

A lot of us started in the Game very naive, but we swallowed the red pill and maybe lost a bit too much innocence. I think I'm not the only one who sees the world a little bit darker than it really is.

If we just focus on women, I would say that we often have "negative goggles" i.e. we tend to only see the bad ones. Think about it just for a sec: we game on tinder, okcupid, clubs or bars, but the most feminine girls I knew almost never frequented these environments. They stay at home, read a book or whatever.
However, the ones I banged from the previous environments, outside a funny story, were in 90% of the case a waste of time.

Then I remember or come across something refreshing: dating what we refer here as a nice girl, having a very pleasant date or just seeing a nice couple -strong guy, feminine woman-. At this moment I remember why I started the Game and why I'm still fighting despite the odds.

So today I want to start a thread about good game experience we had, so we can all remember that we can get what we want, and that we have to look harder and maybe elsewhere for good girls.

I'll start:

Several years ago, a friend of mine found a small party of students and we went. There were few people, maybe 50 in total. Anyway I starting randomly opening sets before I met this girl, a little bit tipsy but not drunk. We danced (she was def turned on) and talked and I was touched by this girl honesty.
We exchanged phone number and had a date. It was very pleasant, but I couldn't close.

I did it the next time and it was the start of a year of nice time together. The best part ? She knew we weren't exclusive, but she didn't see elsewhere (still many opportunities). I know you want to say that it is wishful thinking, but trust me it isn't. I was her #2, her ex-BF (#1) was apparently a genuine alpha too.

On the long run, it was the best sex I ever had: she wanted it all the time and was a freak in the sheet. In the normal world she still is this sweet innocent girl. But it wasn't just that: we could talk for hours, no mention of feminism or SJW bullshit. And trust me I like to talk about that, maybe too much.

Anyway I ended it, but it remains one of my experiences that makes all the rejections, crazy sluts talk and SJW worth it. I don't regret doing it or stopping it and now I sincerely hope she finds a strong guy that wants to commit. But it looks like a (double) alpha widow.

What about you ?

Make men great again!

Good experience thread

Honestly, i game only "good" girls. In high school, I was a star basketball player and had a thing for nerdy girls. Those shy, nerdy, sweet girls would turn into the same slutty nasty sluts after I got finished with them. The reason why is once a girl knows she gets the attention, she will change to receive more attention. at least in my experience. "Also a woman will only treat you as good as she fears to lose you" even the biggest sluts to the most innocent feminine beauties.

HOWEVER this is the good experience thread soooo umm. I had this blasian beauty with whom i could sit and watch anime with all day long. Her sex was decent, it was more of a visual thing than a physical thing. She was also a big gamer and we could talk about all types of things including philosophy and even science. Bigger yet was the fact that she was a musician and I would listen to her practice both in person and over the phone. She was perfect besides one simple fact............She had a boyfriend.

"You can't be broke and happy. So me, I'm mad rich"-Lil Wayne

"Give her an escape from reality, Give her a personal oasis and she'll always come back for more."

Good experience thread

I fuck girls that don't act/dress/etc like a good girl on the first date and don't talk to them again. Good girls who seem to value family and don't have more 1-2 red flags (parents together and family time is a MUST), I keep them as plates.

"For each man must learn to live within the citadel of himself."
-Marcus Aurelius