rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Woman Racially Abuses "White Idiot" Politician, Says She's Grabbing His Balls

Black Woman Racially Abuses "White Idiot" Politician, Says She's Grabbing His Balls

Bet she wasn't charged and won't be charged. It doesn't help that the guy, Keith Prince, apologized, which he should never have done.

She tried to put her feet on his balls. Throughout the exchange, she essentially refers to Nigerian women as gold-digging whores and brands him "a white idiot".

What would Boris Johnson, who used to work in London politics as Mayor, have done?

Quote:Quote:

The man who was filmed in a furious race row over feet on seats on a busy commuter train is a Tory councillor responsible for the capital's transport, MailOnline can reveal.

Keith Prince, of the London Assembly, has apologised for the 'petty' argument getting out of hand which pretty quickly 'got personal'.

The politician was filmed by a fellow commuter in a dispute which began with an intrusion of space and quickly turned 'racist'.

Mr Prince, who is married to Nigerian Temitayo, apologised for disturbing his fellow passengers and added that by the end of the row he and the woman had resolved their differences.

'I regret getting involved in such a petty dispute.' he said. 'This is one of those situations in which it is better to simply walk away.

'By the end of the journey we were joking with each other and having a pleasant conversation. That said, I'd like to apologise to my fellow commuters for the disturbance our initial disagreement caused.'

Video posted on the Dartford Rail Travellers Association Facebook page shows the moment the altercation occurred after a young woman seems to have put her feet on Mr Prince's seat.

The video doesn't show the start of the argument but a witness said: 'It started because she had her feet on his chair as he went over to sit down.'

'You're an idiot,' she tells Mr Prince. 'I'll f***king slap you.'

Mr Prince starts talking back but his voice is muffled over the woman's - both become inaudible for a few seconds as they talk over each other in obvious disagreement.

Clearly not wanting to solve the problem - or beyond annoyed that her leg has been touched - the woman starts insulting the Tory politician.

That's why you're not married, you idiot,' she says. And then after finding out he is indeed married, 'She's cheating on you. She's using you for your money.'

The woman made this latter claim after learning that the man's wife is Nigerian and said she understood Nigerian women because she is one.

Mr Prince has been married to Temitayo for four years and he has been seen in traditional Nigerian dress with his wife.

TL;DR - Strong, independent minority woman wishes to bathe herself in the comfort of a Western country, decides that racially denigrating whites and calling her female kin whores is acceptable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...train.html

England... is... done...

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

She just horny.those naija girs get vicious when the dicks missin

Quote: (02-04-2018 01:17 AM)PUSSYPOUNDER Wrote:  

Up-and-coming forum member alert!

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-04-2018 01:30 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Up-and-coming forum member alert!

His wisdom has changed my life.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

[Image: ohshit.gif]

The South-Africanization of the UK continues with great success.