rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which US city?

Which US city?

I will be travelling to the US from the UK this summer and looking to go somewhere with good nightlife and somewhere easy to get around without having to use public transport to get everywhere, what are some good options?

Which US city?

Without using public transport?

NYC, you CLD use Uber to get around. Probably the best nightlife in the us.

Miami- you could stay on South Beach and spend your entire time there just walking around. Great night life.

Vegas - just stay on the strip and Uber or walk around.

Stay away from LA, TX, Atl

Which US city?

Quote: (01-27-2018 12:17 PM)IamLegend Wrote:  

Without using public transport?

NYC, you CLD use Uber to get around. Probably the best nightlife in the us.

Miami- you could stay on South Beach and spend your entire time there just walking around. Great night life.

Vegas - just stay on the strip and Uber or walk around.

Stay away from LA, TX, Atl

All 3 are very solid choices, except Vegas is what you Brits would call a "stag party" destination.

If OP likes black girls and/or hip hop culture, ATL should definitely be on his radar. I wouldn't write off LA either especially if he stays in Santa Monica. However in both cities, he needs to either rent a car or rely heavily on Uber.

I also highly recommend Chicago. Cities like Boston, DC, and San Francisco are good for sightseeing and tourist stuff but probably horrible for game.

Which US city?

For the summer, hit up Chicago. Girls here are easy to swoon with an accent

You have the lake + neighborhood festivals for day game

Nightlife is great (River North, West Loop, Logan Square, Gold Coast)

Easy to get around with Uber