rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Enzo Amore, WWE Superstar, Fired Over Sexual Assault Claim

[Image: L7Au1f0.jpg]

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/23/wwe-fires-...legations/

Quote:Quote:

The WWE has officially "released" superstar Enzo Amore in the wake of allegations he raped a woman in Arizona back in October.

The company issued a statement saying, "WWE has come to terms on the release of Eric Arndt (Enzo Amore)."

As we previously reported, the accuser went public with her story on Monday -- claiming Enzo and two friends got her "f*cked up" in a Phoenix hotel room and Enzo raped her.

The woman filed a report with the Phoenix P.D. Cops are actively investigating.

So this is how it went down. Enzo Amore is a WWE susperstar, if you guys don't already know. This is an industry where fucking girls is the standard. The old guys did it, and the new guys still do it. Of course, what time period do we live in. The time period of the hyper feminist.

So what happens is that Enzo first gets suspended a few days ago because WWE found out he was currently being put under investigation for raping this woman. Then today, they have decided to fire him. Is he guilty? No, but WWe doesn't care. Now they say that he got fired caused he violated his contract by not telling them that he was under investigation, which started in October. You can't really fault him for it, however, because WWE is unfair to men when it comes to sexual allegations, despite the environment and culture encouraging sexual relations.

Anyway enough about him. Let's go to the girl. A camgirl instagram fiasco.
https://twitter.com/@missgucciwitch

So, apparently, she got raped by him, went to mental hospital for 45 days, then when she got out, did her normal life until she finally decided to one day go "I should accuse Enzo for having sex with me." And here we are.

It is very hard---very hard---to try to be on someone's side when their history is so stained as this woman, and everything is inconsistent with her story and what she said he did. And yet, because of this feminist environment we are in, it is absolutely destroying lives. Enzo could very well be guilty, but we've seen this time and time again of allegations like this and it's starting to really become a big problem. I wont be surprised if at some point, all celebrities just stop having sex with girls in general or something else occurs from this discouragement caused by #metoo.

I'm rambling now, but what are your thoughts.

Good riddance. Shit wrestler.

Quote: (01-23-2018 03:16 PM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

Good riddance. Shit wrestler.
I disagree. Why I disagree is because Enzo is the perfect Attitude era wrestler. He is being cast out not because he's bad, but because he doesn't fit with the times. He's not a "gamer." He's not into "feminism." He doesn't sit in the backstage, playing video games or reading books while being told to sit put and not do anything masculine. Enzo is guilty of being what the wrestling environment told him to be, and what the wrestling environment was before his time.

"Hey, I know we employ rhinos, but you rhinos cannot do rhino things despite us showcasing you being rhinos. So sit put, be a good rhino and don't upset the parakeets."

Don’t we already have a thread for famous men being accused of sex crimes, literally right below this?

Quote: (01-23-2018 03:23 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Don’t we already have a thread for famous men being accused of sex crimes, literally right below this?
I apologize. I saw it just after I made the thread. I was just searching to see if anyone brought it up.

post-1724029...pid1724029

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Gross, why would you even touch that tatted up 3? She looks like a tranny. Why does this attention whore have any fame at all, she's ugly as fuck and annoying.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.