rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crypto lounge thread

Crypto lounge thread

[Image: FoICnK8.jpg]

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Crypto lounge thread

I wanted to start a random thread to share random news and memes around any crypto-related topic.

Crypto lounge thread

Woke up to this..

[Image: attachment.jpg38337]   

[Image: gs2lQ2R.gif]

Crypto lounge thread

Starting to see the rumblings of state sponsored blockchains.

Crypto lounge thread

All in the red right now, should have waited to buy some. Already told some of y'all....when Cattle Rustler comes in the scene, shit drops. Either way, good time to buy some shitcoins like ICX before the next bull run.

I'm not in this state yet but I'm sure all the normies feel like this:
[Image: 7127-full.png]

[Image: 1*8_k2QML9o2wNsF7gGvpCnA.jpeg]

Appropriate song for the time being:

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Crypto lounge thread

This bubble still hasn't blown off. I'm still looking at a pull back to ~$8,000 (BTC). The momentum has been distinctly down for the last month, with little sign of new money coming in, euphoria waning. 1 week MACD is getting close to being crossed. Bear.

3d MACD:

First major breach of the main trend-line on 3d since August 2018.

[Image: image.png]

1W MACD:

[Image: image.png]

Crypto lounge thread

Mark Cuban and the Dallas Mavericks looking to accept BTC and ETH as payment methods next year.

https://www.coindesk.com/mark-cuban-dall...ign=buffer

Quote:Quote:

The Dallas Mavericks, the U.S. basketball team, will begin accepting cryptocurrency payments during their next season, according to owner and investor Mark Cuban.

Cuban was asked about the possibility of paying for tickets with cryptocurrency on Twitter earlier today, to which he replied: "Next season."

In a follow-up comment to CoinDesk, Cuban confirmed the news and said that the team would take both bitcoin and ethers – as well as "possibly some other currencies."

He explained:

"We will be adding a crypto payment ability for next season. We will accept BTC, Eth, possibly some other currencies. [That's] to be determined."

Cuban is a backer of industry firms such as crypto-asset investment fund 1confirmation, and Unikrn, an e-sports company within the "Shark Tank" VC's portfolio, recently held an initial coin offering that ultimately raised $31 million.

Though he didn't offer any specifics, Cuban suggested that the Mavericks' crypto-payments system could, when launched, offer support for other tokens as well beyond the more well-known cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ether.

"We will also look at accepting tokens from companies we have traditional business relationships with as a way to expand our customer base," he told CoinDesk.
[/i]

Crypto lounge thread

I bought 1 LTC at $275 and was planning on putting more in after a dip, but after these mini-crashes I'm not so sure there's money to be made in the big cryptos right now. Seems like you were best off getting in before September.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Crypto lounge thread

Just laughing thinking about how a buddy of mine told me a week or two ago about how his noob friend fomo'd hard and went all-in on TRX at 20 cents.

[Image: attachment.jpg38341]   

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Welcome to crypto kid.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Crypto lounge thread

Lunch break is over boys, wrap up your shit and back to flipping burgers.

[Image: DTp9K3NV4AAqtx8.jpg]

Crypto lounge thread

I bought 20 btc in 2011 at 7 per sold them on the big run up to 250, it went back down 80 and stayed there a year. It's done this cycle half a dozen times, huge surge quickly with new money and then the market corrects itself to a new average significantly less than ATH but multiple times higher than when the surge started, samething is happening here. When it reached 20k I said it would probably correct to 6-7k and stay there awhile, thats what I think is happening.

Crypto lounge thread

We've just broken through the 22 December support:

[Image: Screenshot_at_2018-01-16_21-23-24.png]

Crypto lounge thread

Looks like we're starting to recover, I hope you guys bought the dip too.

[Image: i6EkAfb.png]

Crypto lounge thread

FOMO into TRX is a joke on wechat right now. I told so many guys not to touch that shitcoin and they didn't listen and got burned.

Shoulda went all in on Vechain like me.

VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN VEN.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Crypto lounge thread

This is your reminder to take profits when this shit recovers.

Crypto lounge thread

I always find it amazing how greedy people get when it comes time to take profits. Instead of taking a decent chunk to reward themselves, they take the smallest cut. This leaves them right in front of their computer to masturbate over their funny money even more.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Crypto lounge thread

So I'm hearing that today's crash was caused by many factors:

- Chinese pulling out funds via South Korean exchanges for Chinese New Years
- South Korean contemplated crypto ban
- Wall Street manipulating the market prior to CME futures contract ending tomorrow (01/17/2018)
- Bitconnect exit scamming and cashing out their BTC
- Newbies getting FUD'd from bad press and seeing all the red

You can see that a majority of the funds are actually being pulled out in South Korea Wan. That's where a majority of the funds are being allocated to.

Crypto lounge thread

Korea suffers from a severe case of group-think so it's plausible that won withdrawal contributed to the crash. However, it's important to remember that the same group-think had people buying crypto at a premium on Korean exchanges. Looking forward, that will also fuel the pump once the market bounces back.

Whatever the reasons may be, this is a good time for long-term investment in good coins as I said elsewhere on RVF.

Now, do I qualify as a shill if I'm shilling for a whole market? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Crypto lounge thread

looks like the drop aint quite over yet folks. I've sold all my shits and just waiting on the sideline until this whole thing stabilize. Looks like gework's prediction of 8k BTC is a real possibility.

Crypto lounge thread

Quote: (01-16-2018 08:56 AM)gework Wrote:  

This bubble still hasn't blown off. I'm still looking at a pull back to ~$8,000 (BTC).

You are right on the money.

I agree that it will be around $7500 ~ $8,000 then it will re-establish or consolidate itself around that range for about 6 ~ 12 months.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Crypto lounge thread

Whoops spoke too soon. Weird it was +20% on the 1 hour across the board. Looks like we've still got more to go.

Crypto lounge thread

This is one of those times where it's really hard not to keep looking at the numbers and say "why didn't I sell when it was this high, or that high, or even medium-ish low, so I could have bought back in lower".

Crypto lounge thread

Nice tweet by Roosh:

Quote:[/url]

When you see guys in the sphere treating crypto like actual commodities, then you should know that they will behave like commodities - just without any intrinsic value and even more crazy fluctuations:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/thequestforever/status/953323431252185088?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=70fcc66939ef4e588d6c235e0172ef52&fl=4&uid=2332235059&nid=244+276893704]

It's all fine and well to get into the Tulip craze, but you should remember the shortcomings and only treat it as a side-field.

Crypto lounge thread

Quote: (01-17-2018 10:11 AM)MikeS Wrote:  

This is one of those times where it's really hard not to keep looking at the numbers and say "why didn't I sell when it was this high, or that high, or even medium-ish low, so I could have bought back in lower".
Not really. Cause the answer is clear... why didn't I sell when it was this high? Because there was no way of knowing that it woudln't go even higher. Sure 19k looked like a hockey stick and a good point to exit, but so did 9k to be honest. And we're still above that now. If you had sold at 9k that would have been no less rational a decision than selling at 19k, but you would have kicked yourself then. Or even selling at 19k if it had then gone up to 25 and never dipped below 20 you'd have kicked yourself then.

There is no way to really predict this. Which is why the way to play bitcoin is to buy the dips and otherwise hodl.

Crypto lounge thread

Quote: (01-17-2018 10:11 AM)MikeS Wrote:  

you have the simple answer in post #1. It basically comes down to: you wanna be the dorky virgin or the alpha chad. It's your choice.