rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sam Hyde + Million Dollar Extreme Thread

I'm a big fan of Sam Hyde, and his comedy, especially his show "Million Dollar Extreme Presents: World Peace". I actually heard about the show via a ROK Article. Interestingly enough, it got taken off of Adult Swim because of its Red Pill comedy and anti-establishment spin.

A few of my favorites from the show:

Pickup Artist Sketch:

Guy Gym

Bullying a good thing in school? Absolutely.

A couple other Sam Hyde and crew sketches not on World Peace:

Sam Hyde trolling TED talks

Williamsburg Street Fashion

Do you think they'll ever release any good content again?

Ever since the show got cancelled they've been on downward spiral. Nick left MDE for good, Charls is homeless and working construction, and Sam's just resting on his laurels. Judging by the quality and quantity of the Hydewars vlog Sam's been doing practically fuck all last year.

Nadir:

Be sure to read the comments.

The content is nowhere near as good since the show being cancelled. It is sad.....

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Sam has so much old content I'm constantly finding good sketches that never came close to being on the show.

This is a pretty good piece that's only about a year old. Filmed after hillary's loss.

Quote: (01-14-2018 10:03 PM)Killer Joe Wrote:  

Do you think they'll ever release any good content again?

Ever since the show got cancelled they've been on downward spiral. Nick left MDE for good, Charls is homeless and working construction, and Sam's just resting on his laurels. Judging by the quality and quantity of the Hydewars vlog Sam's been doing practically fuck all last year.

Nadir:

Be sure to read the comments.

Damn, I saw part of the first Hydewars, and I was not a fan at all. Appears that he's still going downhill.

Redpilling on the JQ and the Holocaust tangentially, this is the real alt comedy, I mean its not really funny, but when it is, it's hysterical. There isn't a comedian more woke than him.

One of the most fascinating and dangerous guys out there.

My reaction to every time Sam Hyde shoots up a school, church, concert or a mall.

More than half of the comedic value of your stand up is putting off the whole room, jokes going over their head ect.

This is him in what looks like a college dorm, just not giving a damn:

When Molyneux appaears in one of his slides to an art college:

One of the darkest and hilariously true things ever:

The most serious I've ever seen him, very Carlin-like:

I really like the one where he triggers the brooklyn hipsters by reading some gay facts.