rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

A few game gems in the above article:

1) Aziz brushed the girl aside first
2) Aziz found commonality
3) Aziz copped the digits while the girl already had a “date” to the event
4) Aziz ran the Zero-Date Bang Recipe! IS AZIZ AN RVF LURKER?!?

Let’s discuss.

If you read the article Aziz is clearly a beta with cringeworthy game. Not a single gem except telling you what not to do. Especially if you're on a date with a typical white liberal feminist chick where the margin of error is razor thin.

Quote: (01-14-2018 09:34 AM)BossOfBosses Wrote:  

If you read the article Aziz is clearly a beta with cringeworthy game. Not a single gem except telling you what not to do. Especially if you're on a date with a typical white liberal feminist chick where the margin of error is razor thin.

His “Time’s Up” pin put me over the top.

This is why I run three date game. Trying to bang on the first date is more risk than the return is worth.

I do not need allegations of sexual assault.

By the third date, she's practically begging to come to my house and put her lingerie on my floor.

Despite what you read from all the "players", you really do need a bit of finesse, and to ease your way into the kinkier shit (which, once she's into you, she'll be dying to do).

"Building comfort" means expressing, through non-verbal communication, that you're a socially competent human being, and capable of being a protector. Last night a plate actually said to me: "Hank, you know what I like about you? I always feel so safe around you. Like if anything happened, you'd take care of it."

Aziz Ansari's gamelessness aside, the chick went up to his apartment and was surprised he wanted to have sex, then had sex with him anyways and then complains the next day about how he did it.

So I really don't get how the thread is focusing on lack of game rather than the "fake sexual assault allegation" this really is. It would be nice to separate the two so we don't eat our own (men). That's what the liberals and women do.

I think Aziz is a hapless beta and likely a taint on Indian-American men. However he gets poon because of fame and that's still poon. When he gets a fake accusation, it's still a fake accusation against a fellow man.

One time I had this bitch text me at 3am and somewhere in the convo she asked what I was up to.....later I went direct and just told her to come over or me go over. She asked what made me say that.

"You're texting me at 3am randomly and seriously think I just want to text?"

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Add:

Some of the best game is acting slightly disinterested. She'll be like "why isn't this guy trying to come at me?"

You want to be a little bit aggressive, but not too aggressive.

Put your arm around her on the couch and see how she reacts. If it's positive, don't immediately shove her head into your lap. Chill out, watch some Netflix, and make some decent conversation.

All of my 2017 hookups ended up in mini-LTRs, or at least ongoing relationships. The keys:

- Each date does not need to be outcome dependent. Sometimes you hook up, sometimes you don't. Either way, no big deal. Act like you've been there before, and will be again. If she doesn't bang? So what. You'll focus your time elsewhere. You have the ability to choose where your time and energy is focused.
- Be a normal human being, capable of having a conversation. It doesn't matter what it's about.
- Be an expert on something. Even if it's football. For some reason, women think it's hot when I start making intelligent commentary about football and say stuff which the announcers then say a few seconds later. I played in high school and make informed commentary during the game, beyond "this is bullshit!" or "these refs suck!" "Watch this, he's going to run a play option pass, and this receiver is going to run a slant, probably catch the ball here..."
- Being masculine is a matter of being firm without being a dick. "Babe, I would love a cup of coffee." She secretly wants to cook for you, make you coffee, and fix you a drink. Let her do it, without being an asshole. Feminism is bullshit.
- Do not ever get angry, raise your voice, or raise a fist. Men control their emotions. If she displeases you, simply focus your time and energy elsewhere.
- Sex should always be easy. They should want to wake you up with a blowjob, and end your night riding you to sleep. If you're forcing the issue, your frame is off as is the attraction. By the time I get to the bang, they're practically throwing themselves at me.

Part of my concern about the manosphere is we are, in reaction to radical feminism, moving too far away from having healthy relationships with females. It's entirely possible to have female friends and healthy relationships with the women you're banging. Personally, I am not a proponent of monogamy for men, but I'm open about that. That said, I still treat all my FWBs with respect and converse with them if they want to engage me on that level. For the most part they view me as a "good guy but a bit damaged."

I am actually writing this from a FWB's couch. She woke up, gave me a blowjob, made me coffee, cooked me breakfast, and then went back to sleep while I'm answering emails. I'm not saying this to brag, but it's the way things should generally work. Not "I brought her back to my house and tried to shove my fingers down her throat on our first date." Relationships should not be adversarial, like you're trying to "take" sex from her. They should be mutually enjoyable.

Your milage may vary.

Quote: (01-14-2018 09:34 AM)BossOfBosses Wrote:  

I just read it and man, is that ever the truth. About the only thing he got right was logistics. Everything else he fucked up, by the numbers. He singlehandedly personifies the IRT stereotype like no other.

Anyone with fame game should have it easy but it's astounding how many of them so horrendously fuck it up. For fucks sake, if you're a celebrity you have extra advantages, yes, but it comes with extra liabilities and risks too!

Quote: (01-14-2018 10:49 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Aziz Ansari's gamelessness aside, the chick went up to his apartment and was surprised he wanted to have sex, then had sex with him anyways and then complains the next day about how he did it.

So I really don't get how the thread is focusing on lack of game rather than the "fake sexual assault allegation" this really is. It would be nice to separate the two so we don't eat our own (men). That's what the liberals and women do.

I think Aziz is a hapless beta and likely a taint on Indian-American men. However he gets poon because of fame and that's still poon. When he gets a fake accusation, it's still a fake accusation against a fellow man.

I actually think she has a fair complaint, though improperly voiced in a public forum. There was no need for that.

His "game", assuming there is any truth to this article, was borderline rapey. It was entirely too outcome dependent.

Let them come to you. Sex is a two way street. Women generally like sex. There is zero reason to press the issue. If she doesn't want to bang, order a pizza. Drink some whiskey. Fire up the Playstation. Write emails. Call someone.

If she's wasting your time, stop taking her on dates. Just focus your attention somewhere else, without being a baby about it.

If a girl came to my house and was weird about hooking up, I'd probably just send her home. "Babe, it's been fun hanging out, but I have work early in the morning. Gimme a call if you want to hang out sometime."

That would be the end of that. She'll either call me, or she won't.

". . . .so I said, ‘Next time.’ And he goes, ‘Oh, you mean second date?’ and I go, ‘Oh, yeah, sure,’ and he goes, ‘Well, if I poured you another glass of wine now, would it count as our second date?’” "

[Image: laugh3.gif]

harassment aside, someone needs to teach this motherfucker how to smile without looking like a fucking eager beaver.

Droop the eyes.

[Image: sergegainsbourg.jpg]

[Image: 8922879e0a3af2185bd03b6dcef31cd7.jpg]

[Image: article-1065511-02D1F3BF00000578-466_233x225.jpg]

Not like this

[Image: aziz-ansari-1495169692.jpg]

Lower them lids.

Can someone rep Hank for me? Already did.

I definitely needed to read that.

In today's NY Post - Aziz Ansari accused of sexual assult.

Sounds like the chick might be looking for a payday, who knows:

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/14/aziz-ansa...1472761404

Ahhh, I guess this article is referring to the same incident...

What women would claim the same from Hugh Jackman, Idris Elba, Ryan Gosling or George Clooney?

Every celeb gets a little fame and then becomes a FINO (Feminist in Name only).

Quote: (01-14-2018 01:49 PM)openhorizons Wrote:  

What women would claim the same from Hugh Jackman, Idris Elba, Ryan Gosling or George Clooney?

No, because those guys actually have game and droop their fucking eyes.

Azir is a great example of why body-language is so important to be able to read.

There's a million different "no's" a girl may have and you can fuck up on every single one except the "No" that's communicating "if you continue any further you're in assault territory."

Guys with game shouldn't even come to that territory but many beta males do.

Funnily enough, she could have just said "no and then left" but instead she stayed which is silly if you think about it.

And - another reason why Tinder is bad. You learn body language much faster meeting girls in real life, outside of online and you can calibrate social situations much more effectively.

Quote: (01-14-2018 11:07 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Add:

Some of the best game is acting slightly disinterested. She'll be like "why isn't this guy trying to come at me?"

You want to be a little bit aggressive, but not too aggressive.

Put your arm around her on the couch and see how she reacts. If it's positive, don't immediately shove her head into your lap. Chill out, watch some Netflix, and make some decent conversation.

All of my 2017 hookups ended up in mini-LTRs, or at least ongoing relationships. The keys:

- Each date does not need to be outcome dependent. Sometimes you hook up, sometimes you don't. Either way, no big deal. Act like you've been there before, and will be again. If she doesn't bang? So what. You'll focus your time elsewhere. You have the ability to choose where your time and energy is focused.
- Be a normal human being, capable of having a conversation. It doesn't matter what it's about.
- Be an expert on something. Even if it's football. For some reason, women think it's hot when I start making intelligent commentary about football and say stuff which the announcers then say a few seconds later. I played in high school and make informed commentary during the game, beyond "this is bullshit!" or "these refs suck!" "Watch this, he's going to run a play option pass, and this receiver is going to run a slant, probably catch the ball here..."
- Being masculine is a matter of being firm without being a dick. "Babe, I would love a cup of coffee." She secretly wants to cook for you, make you coffee, and fix you a drink. Let her do it, without being an asshole. Feminism is bullshit.
- Do not ever get angry, raise your voice, or raise a fist. Men control their emotions. If she displeases you, simply focus your time and energy elsewhere.
- Sex should always be easy. They should want to wake you up with a blowjob, and end your night riding you to sleep. If you're forcing the issue, your frame is off as is the attraction. By the time I get to the bang, they're practically throwing themselves at me.

Part of my concern about the manosphere is we are, in reaction to radical feminism, moving too far away from having healthy relationships with females. It's entirely possible to have female friends and healthy relationships with the women you're banging. Personally, I am not a proponent of monogamy for men, but I'm open about that. That said, I still treat all my FWBs with respect and converse with them if they want to engage me on that level. For the most part they view me as a "good guy but a bit damaged."

I am actually writing this from a FWB's couch. She woke up, gave me a blowjob, made me coffee, cooked me breakfast, and then went back to sleep while I'm answering emails. I'm not saying this to brag, but it's the way things should generally work. Not "I brought her back to my house and tried to shove my fingers down her throat on our first date." Relationships should not be adversarial, like you're trying to "take" sex from her. They should be mutually enjoyable.

Your milage may vary.

And that's such a better statistic than simple notch counting.

And how many of these plates did you obtain in 2017 good sir?

Aziz Ansari tried to have sex with a girl.He asked her to blow him and she did.He wanted to have intercourse, the girl said no, so he stopped trying. The girl asked to leave so he called he a car and she left.

If the above is sexual assault then I am done with women in the United States and I will travel abroad for relationships. This is bullshit and this #metoo shit has jumped the shark. I hate Aziz Ansari's comedy and politics but the man is not a sexual predator or rapist-He tried to fuck and struck out, and he was still polite and respectful afterwards, end of story.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Quote: (01-14-2018 03:11 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Aziz Ansari tried to have sex with a girl.He asked her to blow him and she did.He wanted to have intercourse, the girl said no, so he stopped trying. The girl asked to leave so he called he a car and she left.

If the above is sexual assault then I am done with women in the United States and I will travel abroad for relationships. This is bullshit and this #metoo shit has jumped the shark. I hate Aziz Ansari's comedy and politics but the man is not a sexual predator or rapist-He tried to fuck and struck out, and he was still polite and respectful afterwards, end of story.

How (if it's true) is this not sexual assault...

I understand that girls call sexual assault when it's a bullshit accusation but seriously not every case a girl calls sexual assault it's going to be lies.

She should have just left but this Aziiz cat doesn't understand body language.

I doubt he's a predator.

Just shows it's even more important to learn game, if you LEARN game you won't have to deal with this shit.

double post, shit wifi at the cafe

Well, I think the issue is that he tried to force her into intercourse 7 or 8 different times before he stopped trying. And she made it seem like he wouldn't let her out of his apt. So who knows?

I agree with what Hank said and have posted similarly here recently myself. If it takes 2-3 dates for a girl to feel comfortable and eager or sex - that's what you should shoot for. There's some serious truth to Mystery's 7-hour rule. I've never faced LMR and if I did I'd put on the tv and let her know she can leave at anytime, if she wanted an Uber I'd call her one to get her out of my place.

Quote: (01-14-2018 11:18 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2018 10:49 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

I actually think she has a fair complaint, though improperly voiced in a public forum. There was no need for that.

His "game", assuming there is any truth to this article, was borderline rapey. It was entirely too outcome dependent.

Let them come to you. Sex is a two way street. Women generally like sex. There is zero reason to press the issue. If she doesn't want to bang, order a pizza. Drink some whiskey. Fire up the Playstation. Write emails. Call someone.

If she's wasting your time, stop taking her on dates. Just focus your attention somewhere else, without being a baby about it.

If a girl came to my house and was weird about hooking up, I'd probably just send her home. "Babe, it's been fun hanging out, but I have work early in the morning. Gimme a call if you want to hang out sometime."

That would be the end of that. She'll either call me, or she won't.

It's amazing to me how exposed all these famous dudes are getting over their complete lack of game and their utter hypocrisy as male feminists. Ansari is a dickless faggot who's only getting poon as a result of his fame from his bullshit comedy routine. You think this chick would have approached him if he wasn't famous? Hell no. Hank, your posts are spot on as to how game needs to be run on women so as not to end up in this situation. If Ansari was so intent on banging this chick that night, he could have built some up comfort and seduced and charmed her. It would have been a layup for him after that. Instead, he and the rest of these assholes are a bunch of gameless fucks who think that just whipping it out is enough simply because they're famous.

I've been in situations where I'm messing around with a chick on a first date or meeting and she doesn't want to go all the way so I stop, I won't push through LMR. It's too risky, especially these days. The entitlement of these famous left wing gameless male feminists has created a tremendous amount of problems for those of us with sense. Look at Ansari's facial expressions, it just screams entitled douchebag.

Hank, I also agree that the much of the manosphere is not doing men much favors in terms of helping men create healthier relationships with women. Even though radical feminism has a loud voice, most women I meet know deep down that feminism hasn't been very good for them and would love to be led by strong men who can give them comfort, guidance and keep them safe. Unfortunately, a lot of men are being programmed to "hit it and quit it" which is just perpetuating and worsening the problem with women in America. If we had a culture populated and influenced by stronger men that wouldn't accept shitty behavior from its women, then chicks like this one in question would never have even given thought to going up to a strange man's apartment. The fact that she did that illustrates the problem with a culture and its females that thinks that this is a perfectly ok to do thing to do, that nothing bad will come of it.

Women won't stop putting themselves in these situations until the culture changes. Unfortunately, as long as dickless wonders like Ansari have control of the culture and many manosphere bloggers decide to play along just to get laid, these types of stories will continue and the hysteria will only grow.

Quote: (01-14-2018 03:27 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

And she made it seem like he wouldn't let her out of his apt. So who knows?

I saw that passage. What she was seemingly referring to was that she kept moving around the room and he kept moving, too, trying to get close.

Stupid, weird, immature, but all she ever had to do was walk to the door, open it, and walk out. For some mysterious reason, she just couldn't bring herself to end this magical evening.

Between this and the Franco car story, someone, somewhere, is training for Olympic shark-jumping.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Perhaps Aziz focused too much on Roosh's notion of being a clown.

Aziz is a clown no doubt.
Seems he forgot the charming cad part though.

If you’ve ever read his book, watched his show or stand up routine, it’s quite obvious that Aziz is a typical beta male that struggles with women despite being famous. He comes across as the annoying whiny “why don’t girls like me” type of guy.