rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whores who throw the first punch.

Comrades,

I was reading up on some statistics from the C.D.C, and National Crime Victimization surveys about violence against men by these whores.

Violence by its legal definition does not have to mean physical violence,but in this case ,this is what I will be referring to. Jiminy Crickets, it seems like game is not the only thing we will have to continue to modify. Perhaps a "how to counter a whores violent tendencies" forum is in order.This trend of beating men is becoming as common as getting a mani/peticure for these whores. Surely we know that men have been violent towards women since the beginning of time, and there is no excuse either way. My question to the forum is this:

If a whore swings on your first, what would you do?

Would you walk away?
Would you call the police?
Would you hit her with such a driving uppercut that it would dislodge her mandible? Perhaps a body shot to make her piss? do tell

My ex gf was a fucking nut and one night after a party she got pissed at me for something ridiculous and locked herself in the bathroom crying. She came out a few minutes later and then got even more mad as I laughed at her fit, she came right at me and punched me in the face. Now the first one caught me off guard since it was totally out of left field and as I stood there confused a second one caught me flush. Ill be damned if a third one was coming so I wrapped her up in a bear hug as she kicked and screamed and then cried herself to sleep. Fortunately we were at her house so after she fell asleep I got the fuck out of there and broke up with her the next day. I didnt call the police since that just seems ridiculous to me and I cant imagine the circumstances where Id punch a chick, im a pretty big guy so that would end really badly for both of us.

It's so true. If you look on mugshots most the bitches are in for domestic. I have high adrenaline so may be the worst case scenario but, I have smashed pool cues on girls heads, thrown a pool ball at one and knocked her out. Threw one off the front stairs at my house and cold knocked out a lesbian in NYC.

I got in a fight with some FEMA victim and dove in his car beat him on the pass floor while his girlfriend was hitting me so I dotted her eye and even almost killed their dog who was trying to bite me from the back seat. These people all earned what they got from me and I have never went to jail for it.

I love it when people say you can't hit a girl. They way I see it is if a girl wants to try to kick me in the jaw with biker boots on when I'm down she better be gone when I get up.
Ohh yea..... she did try to leave and I hummed a huge ashtray at her head that exploded next to her face on the wall the shards went into her neck and face.
Chicks didn't do this so much even in the early 90s. I'm not a woman beater but not bitch is going to try to fuck me up without have to pay for it.

A good buddy got his balls stepped on in his sleep by his ex.

They had been out partying and when they got home she wanted to keep rolling but he had an early morning so he went to bed in the spare room.

She continued to party and got herself all pissed off and went into the room and stomped his balls.

He shot out of bed blind and decked her in the face. By the time his vision cleared she was hiding somewhere, so he frozen corned his nutsack and tried to go back to sleep (with one eye open).

Next day she had two black eyes and a very sore nose. She never said a thing to him about it, but he moved out a few days later.

I came out of the bathroom once and a heavy ash tray and a bottle of my cologne smashed against the jam right by my head. I reared up to full height and stormed over to her but the look in my eyes and body language had her trembling and sobbing by the time I got over there. I just continued packing (I was breaking up with a Mexican girl) as if she was not there.

Most i ever did was spit in my girl's face and pull my arm back...she was outta the house like speedy gonzales.

I was thinking of a strategy we need to come up with to be legally in the clear, yet manners these whores if they try to pull that shit.

Perhaps, she strikes you first...I don't mean a tap, more like a serious fucking slap or a hook or something. Anything that would leave a mark would be great. They love to wear jewelry and those rings will always leave some sort of evidence . Then I would call 911 first, make a big stink about it , give em details, and beg for help as if I was being dragged off to the gas chamber. Then as soon as I got off the phone, just unleash a barrage of body shots on the bitch until she shits on herself. I would also want to throw in a speech while I'm raining blows down on her kidneys. From experience I can tell you body shots really don't leave marks but you shall surely piss and shit, and feel it for many days to come. We need a strategy guys! Help me out here..

Pusscrook

Quote: (09-16-2011 06:56 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I was thinking of a strategy we need to come up with to be legally in the clear, yet manners these whores if they try to pull that shit.

Perhaps, she strikes you first...I don't mean a tap, more like a serious fucking slap or a hook or something. Anything that would leave a mark would be great. They love to wear jewelry and those rings will always leave some sort of evidence . Then I would call 911 first, make a big stink about it , give em details, and beg for help as if I was being dragged off to the gas chamber. Then as soon as I got off the phone, just unleash a barrage of body shots on the bitch until she shits on herself. I would also want to throw in a speech while I'm raining blows down on her kidneys. From experience I can tell you body shots really don't leave marks but you shall surely piss and shit, and feel it for many days to come. We need a strategy guys! Help me out here..

Pusscrook
Phone books. No marks.

Quote: (09-16-2011 07:00 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2011 06:56 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Pusscrook
Phone books. No marks.

OK, cool, phone books it is... but we need a full plan. We cant just beat the bitch with the book and leave it at that. We need to figure out how the statements will pan out to the police. Imagine, when she tells the officer you beat her with a phone book. I see what you're saying that it will leave no marks, but these fucking police would probably think that you are nuts and that she couldn't possibly be making up this story that you beat her with a phone book.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Shot to the solar plexus fixes that shit every time. My grandfather had a saying, "act like it". If you don't want to get your ass whooped act like it. You don't want to get stopped by cops, act like it.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (09-16-2011 07:00 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Phone books. No marks.

Wrong. MRI head scan. They didn't have it before, but now they do.

Quote: (09-16-2011 05:48 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

In public? There are basically three possibilities.

- I catch the movement. Then I block it, and then calmly but loudly (so the people around could witness later) say, "you try to hit me again, and I break your elbow". Same if I did not catch the movement, but it was weak. Then if she didn't understand it, feel free to spin her around and let her kiss the wall, but this is VERY unlikely.

- I did not catch the movement, and it knocked me down but I'm ok (kind of when you are sparring and missed a glove jaw). I'll go to staff and ask them to call the police, then file charges, followed up by a civil lawsuit.

- I did not catch the movement, and it knocked me down unconscious so I don't even have an idea who it was. I'll take a couple short of Jack's, and laugh with regulars off my lame skills. Then the next day I go to my Krav instructor, and once he finishes laughing, we'll spend an extra hour practicing.

And if the police made it to the place and made a report, hell yeah I'd file the charges. In those cases the one who files the charges first, often has the advantage and can say that the other part is just retaliating.

Quote: (09-16-2011 08:03 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Shot to the solar plexus fixes that shit every time. My grandfather had a saying, "act like it". If you don't want to get your ass whooped act like it. You don't want to get stopped by cops, act like it.

Times changed. The advice of your grandfather may have worked very well in 1950 though.

Ok this is a bunch of BS. if cops get involved your guilty automatically, cops will arrest you and "relocate" you because you are male (and physically stronger hence its damn near impossible for female raping male to hold up in court). Personally if a girl hits you hard enough smack the shit out of her, at least your even. When cops are involved its basically "He said vs she said" and that doesnt do anybody any good. And most of the time they will arrest the guy just to keep the peace. Ive had an uncle arrested from his own home in a dispute with my male cousin just because the cousin he let stay in (for free) his home to had his gf with him...

My personal policy; Smack a bitch, nothing crazy but if you HAVE to get even get even right then and there and leave. The odds are stacked against you so dont rely on the law or "human decency" to back you up. Get even and get gone.

Quote: (09-17-2011 02:22 AM)defguy Wrote:  

Ok this is a bunch of BS. if cops get involved your guilty automatically, cops will arrest you and "relocate" you because you are male (and physically stronger hence its damn near impossible for female raping male to hold up in court). Personally if a girl hits you hard enough smack the shit out of her, at least your even. When cops are involved its basically "He said vs she said" and that doesnt do anybody any good. And most of the time they will arrest the guy just to keep the peace. Ive had an uncle arrested from his own home in a dispute with my male cousin just because the cousin he let stay in (for free) his home to had his gf with him...

My personal policy; Smack a bitch, nothing crazy but if you HAVE to get even get even right then and there and leave. The odds are stacked against you so dont rely on the law or "human decency" to back you up. Get even and get gone.

Defguy,

I think times have changed a lot since the days of hauling the man off just because a woman says that she was physically abused. The reason why more and more women are ending up in the slammer for domestic violence is because the judicial system has in fact understood that women are not only quite capable of domestic violence, but that they can be equally abusive or perhaps even more violent than men in some cases. It really comes down to evidence, and how persuasive you are to the authorities concerning your counter-attack.

WHen you say "get even and get gone", are you implying that the law will somehow be more partial to the uppercuts you delivered to the whores chin because you left? I'm assuming when you say "get gone", you were going straight to the police station to report a violent act that made you have to run to them for assistance. Please explain how leaving the scene after you delivered a sweet roundhouse kick would aid you in your defense. I don't see how resuming normal activity or going on a retreat would aid ones case.

Pusscrook

Quote: (09-16-2011 05:48 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Comrades,

I was reading up on some statistics from the C.D.C, and National Crime Victimization surveys about violence against men by these whores.

Violence by its legal definition does not have to mean physical violence,but in this case ,this is what I will be referring to. Jiminy Crickets, it seems like game is not the only thing we will have to continue to modify. Perhaps a "how to counter a whores violent tendencies" forum is in order.This trend of beating men is becoming as common as getting a mani/peticure for these whores. Surely we know that men have been violent towards women since the beginning of time, and there is no excuse either way. My question to the forum is this:

Would you walk away?
Would you call the police?
Would you hit her with such a driving uppercut that it would dislodge her mandible? Perhaps a body shot to make her piss? do tell

A girl in Malaysia tried to stab me with a piece of broken mirror after i wanted to throw her out of my room for stealing my money. i had to elbow her to not get stabbed. I will write that story up in a few months on my site.

Spoiler : we had sex after !

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (09-17-2011 02:22 AM)defguy Wrote:  

Ok this is a bunch of BS. if cops get involved your guilty automatically, cops will arrest you and "relocate" you because you are male (and physically stronger hence its damn near impossible for female raping male to hold up in court).

No, it won't happen automatically. It all depends how you behave yourself. This is why it is important to stay calm, speak slowly and tell the cops right away that you are going to press charges against her. You may also insist on having both of you tested for alcohol/drugs usage if she's obviously more drunk/high. In this case I doubt the cops would arrest you unless all the evidence is against you.

Quote:Quote:

When cops are involved its basically "He said vs she said" and that doesnt do anybody any good. And most of the time they will arrest the guy just to keep the peace.

This is where mentioning charges (and your lawyer) may help you. If they go and arrest you but not her despite all the evidence, you can ask them if they are arresting you just because you are male. This has a well-known meaning, and most cops don't want to be involved into the gender discrimination lawsuit either.

As someone who's worked in the criminal justice system, my opinion is you cannot be involved with the law and win. Just the fact a cop is looking at your ID means you are at risk.

Their job is about getting paperwork done and insuring they get their pensions.

Fantasies about fairness and being proved right are unbelievably misguided.

The idea that cops will come to domestic violence call and you can count on any kind of objective hearing is wildly optimistic.

The only rational thing to do is not be in that situation. If a chick is so stupid she hits you, just split. You aren't in high school, proving to the crowd you're a tough guy. This is real life.

You "get even", hit her, she falls over and has an aneurysm and dies, you can easily--very easily-- catch a manslaughter charge, or even a second degree murder charge.

Then you can explain to the prison shrink how very unfair it is. For ten years or so.

But it was worth it, right? You got even.

Quote: (09-17-2011 06:51 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

As someone who's worked in the criminal justice system, my opinion is you cannot be involved with the law and win. Just the fact a cop is looking at your ID means you are at risk.

My experience is different. I've been involved with the law in three different countries. I've sued the police in Russia on several occasions - and won all but one of those cases. Little experience here in US except winning two small court cases plus appeals and having dismissed every traffic ticket I've got, but so far it looks similar.

So from my experience I can say that it is possible for an ordinary, non-lawyer citizen to get involved with the law and not lose. The keys are to know the law, remain calm, keep your mouth shut, and let the papers speak where they make the most effect. Most people seriously underestimate the power of pen and paper, and it may be a career killer.

Also from my experience it looks like most cops don't really know the law, they are used to rely on intimidation and are scared to run into an ordinary citizen who is not afraid to jump into the legal hassles, and is an asshole enough to spend his free time and money just to ruin the cop's career and life permanently. Nobody's perfect, and every cop who has been on duty long enough has a pile of skeletons in his closet to hide - and since they're usually not good at that (see above), it usually doesn't take a lot of effort to uncover.

Fantasies about fairness and being proved right are unbelievably misguided.

Kind of. Nobody is going to do your work for you, and spend their time to prove you're innocent. This only happens on TV. However if you do your homework and if you know the law, your chances are good. The system is not going to help you, but it is not biased against you.

The idea that cops will come to domestic violence call and you can count on any kind of objective hearing is wildly optimistic.

It depends. In Russia we have a rough saying, "don't stir old shit and it won't stink". When talking to authorities it may be useful to give them a justified impression that you're exactly this kind of shit which is going to stink.