rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How often have you pulled girls with ZERO physical escalation?

I've been thinking about this lately quite a bit when it comes to value and who should do the escalating physically.

My thoughts on this: No matter how high value you are, you must physically escalate on your target or else the most you'll get are "groupies" girls that aren't attractive that will escalate uncontrolled on you. These girls will grab your ass/cock, make out with you, bring you back to their place, but girls that are over a certain threshold in attractiveness won't do this.

I've tried this in numerous scenarios with the same results. Ugly girls will escalate, hot girls will lay dormant.

Is the underlying key in all game Kino? Can you talk your way into a hotties pants without any physical escalation? Can you get these girls to escalate on you?

If there were an over arching pattern to my game Id say roughly 90-120 min of verbal sexual tension build up prior to first physical contact*. From first "overt" contact to kiss to balls deep its another 5-10 min

*There's a difference between covert or "deniable" contact (such as grabbing a girls hand to look at /comment on jewelry) and obvious physical escalation. Ive always used the former to break the physical barrier while increasing sexual tension but always withhold the latter until we are in a bang location.

I dont notice much less hit on ugly girls so I cant comment on that distinction in your question

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (01-11-2018 07:09 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

If there were an over arching pattern to my game Id say roughly 90-120 min of verbal sexual tension build up prior to first physical contact*. From first "overt" contact to kiss to balls deep its another 5-10 min

*There's a difference between covert or "deniable" contact (such as grabbing a girls hand to look at /comment on jewelry) and obvious physical escalation. Ive always used the former to break the physical barrier while increasing sexual tension but always withhold the latter until we are in a bang location.

I dont notice much less hit on ugly girls so I cant comment on that distinction in your question

I find some girls are not as attuned to building tension through verbal means and for them you need to be more physical. But I tend to have more chemistry with those that are able to pick up on the non-physical tension building.

Quote: (01-11-2018 07:09 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Hmm. My solution is to go super hard right up front. Extended handshake to spin to hug, etc.

I've never pulled above a 6 with just verbal game and escalating physically that much later on in the convo.

Kino is letting them know in a subconscious way, that you want to bang. It exists to get their mindset from 'this guy is interesting' to 'this guy is sexy' to 'I wanna fuck this guy'.

interesting - as you approach
sexy - as you approach to how you dictate the interaction (where kino is introduced)
wanna fuck - when you do it right -> kino, escalation

I have fucked girls without physical contact (myself) when I was targeted and girls came up to me and put the moves on me. They were already in the 'he's sexy 'to 'wanna fuck' mindset.

Common theme is that you can do it with girls you know over time but the ones who are out of the blue will definitely be below you in the looks department (they compensate with being direct).

3 examples, the last 2 being more recent with me being in a relationship. Posted for entertainment value perhaps you can find a pattern.

girl #1, was in my university class, masters student. She was a 7, slightly above bang average (very pretty face especially).

I am standing at the bar, she comes up to me and says "You're so hot, you made my classes worthwhile".

Let her buy me a drink, finish it while she whispers sweet nothings. I take her to the stairwell outside one of the lecture theaters where she blew me (she was on her period).

Went back to the club, pulled another girl (required kino b/c I approached).

^^ she basically escalated and all I did was change the environment to a place where she could fully let go of her inhibitions.

You have to direct the scenes and place them in an environment where you are maximizing their emotional state of mind and providing the safety/privacy for them to act out on their horny desires.

girl #2, at a bar with a mate, she was a 5.

This girl sees me and perches herself next to me, playing with her hair, crazy eyes.

"Hey don't I know you from somewhere?"

me: "No, you have a face I would remember"

her: "Buy me a drink"

me: "Cut the shit, who sent you and what do you want from me?"

her: laughs, "thought you were cute, lets get out of here"

I am taken aback by how direct she is, take her to the mens bathroom, whip out my wang and tell her to suck it, there and then.

She freaks out, starts saying she has a boyfriend whatever.

"You're a fucking fraud" I told her.

"Don't be like that"

"Don't play big boy games if you can't play at all. I am going to leave now, you will leave 2-3 minutes later so that people don't see us together."

That didn't end so well. I obviously rushed it but wanted to get rid of her.

girl #3, married friend of a friend, we are at a bar. She is an 8, but psycho.

Introduce to each other, she is checking me out with intent.

I am being polite and just chit chatting.

Lets go have a shot.

At the bar she starts grabbing my dick through my jeans.

This surprised the shit out of me as my mate was right next to me and so was her friend.

I look at her, raise my eyebrow like "impressive" and down the tequila.

Thereafter, she evolved into a psychopath, following me around everywhere, asking me to 'put a hit' on this guy she doesn't like etc.

I asked her why her husband doesn't do that for her, 'he's not like that'.

LOL.

Miss me on that shit. I went home to my girlfriend feeling proud I didn't stray to fuck a nutcase.

These are 3 examples which kinda fall in line with my experiences.

Summarized:

- girls who are below you on the looks scale will do this and be direct. They usually have higher testosterone levels than normal.
- average to hot girls who do this will know you from somewhere and the sexual tension through non-verbals over time will build up. They will act upon this physically (I notice this especially with women from work when we are 'alone').
- crazy chicks will do this once you are introduced via a mutual friend and validated. Amplified by the factors of: ain't getting fucked, they are drunk and trust you (can get away with).

The elephant in the room with this is your looks. If you are hot/attractive, girls will escalate no problem. 99% of the ones who are your looks or below.

The hotter ones who do this are either drunk, crazy, or attention whores.

Never.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I can't even imagine trying. Physical escalation is not only a key part of the seduction process, it is a way of monitoring where you stand during said process. You get to the bang faster AND you filter out attention-whores who just want to string you along.

This is presumably exactly why the freaks and cucks who want a sexless society are writing rules for how to hug your co-worker.

I like what the poster said above: there's a difference btw touching/getting comfy with each other kino and sexually-oriented kino [stroking thighs, etc].

I doubt I've ever closed without the former, it's a standard part of getting girls to relax around you, but definitely without the latter. Sometimes all it takes is a look and a 'let's get out of here' to close. And sometimes they close you.

Most of them