rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Racial limitations

Racial limitations

Is it racist to only want to date and sleep with your own race?

I was recently shamed by a family member (SJW leaning) for admitting that I've only ever been with European women, and it got me thinking. She's a cousin on my mother's side of the family and her father has some Keanu Reeves heritage going on. She looks a bit Asian, and has a tan because we're of French and Spanish heritage on my mom's side.

That's what I always get in the holidays; SJW infusion.

Racial limitations

Just a personal choice.

Racial limitations

No

and learn to post game questions in the d*mn game forum!

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Racial limitations

Honestly, and I might be taking this the wrong way, but I think your cousin might be into you. Why would she care what type of women you're into otherwise? You yourself said she's not white. It's possible you disqualified her by admitting you only like white girls so she got mad.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Racial limitations

Quote: (01-10-2018 03:12 PM)xxx Wrote:  

I was recently shamed by a family member (SJW leaning) for admitting that I've only ever been with European women, and it got me thinking. She's a cousin on my mother's side of the family and her father has some Keanu Reeves heritage going on. She looks a bit Asian, and has a tan because we're of French and Spanish heritage on my mom's side.

You're trying to ask if you should bang your cousin, aren't you?

Next time, just call it "Should I bang my cousin?" There's no reason to disguise it as a race thread.

Aloha!

Racial limitations

Quote: (01-10-2018 03:23 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Next time, just call it "Should I bang my cousin?" There's no reason to disguise it as a race thread.

Aloha!

Nah I think mentioning her tan was just somehow super relevant to the thread, because otherwise we might think she's part earlier

[Image: troll.gif]

Racial limitations

Aloha!

I can't say I didn't think about it, seeing all fertile women as sexual objects comes naturally. But the original question is legitimate.

Do any of you also date only one race? Even though I've seen attractive women of all races, I always find an excuse to approach the one that looks like me the most.

Racial limitations

I'm an "equal opportunity" pussy monger.

Racial limitations

Nobody cares.

Racial limitations

The bad news is that you are in fact a racist for only banging white girls. The good news is that you can attone for your sins by systematically banging at least one girl from every racial group. I suggest that you begin with your sexy, tanned, racially-ambiguous cousin.

For illustrative purposes, use the following gif as a rough idea of what you should do to her. (You represent the white dog).
[Image: 34915-Dog-Humps-Other-Dog-s-Face-Animated-Gif.gif]

Racial limitations

Aloha!

There are many reasons to disguise it as a race thread.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Racial limitations

Both men and women both have our sexual "preferences" no matter how open minded we like to think we are.

It's not racist but the job of improving your game to get candidates outside of their comfort zone.

For instance 95% of Oriental women in interracial relationship are always with a Caucasian guy.

Must be the white privilege I guess. LOL

Racial limitations

Let me take this in another direction.

"Racism" is a word invented by Marxist Leon Trotsky to stigmatize people who prefer the company of their own race. IMO this is natural. Studies done on babies show this.

With that in mind, who is anyone to tell us what we can and can't like -- and whether those likes are right or wrong? This is where SJWs go wrong. They come off like priests and nuns, stigmatizing normal behavior as abnormal.

If you don't hire someone because of race or don't rent them an apartment, that's called discrimination and it's illegal. You can't run a society when you ostracize certain people, so I think we can agree that such laws need to be in place.

But as for who we like? Give me a f*cking break. I'll like who I want and so should you.

One more thing. Why do I get the feeling the SJW who guilt-tripped you about this probably only dates men over 6'2" who earn over $100K a year and graduated from name colleges? Guess there's no "ism" for that kind of discrimination.

And if the original post was a bunch of B.S., well, you can always do as Kona said and just date your cousin:

Racial limitations

Quote: (01-10-2018 03:25 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Aloha!

Nah I think mentioning her tan was just somehow super relevant to the thread, because otherwise we might think she's part earlier

[Image: troll.gif]

I think he's saying is it really banging my cousin if she's partially mixed.

I say yes. But if you're from a place where cousin fucking is normal I say go ahead. But there's a lot more pussy in this world than incest pussy. I know I wouldn't touch any girl any relation even a 5th cousin relation with my 29.5 foot pole.

Racial limitations

If I only banged Polynesians, inevitably I would bang a cousin of mine.

I went to highschool with some inbreeders and the dad wound up in jail over it. Crazy part is they were really nice people.

Aloha!

Racial limitations

Quote: (01-10-2018 03:53 PM)xxx Wrote:  

I always find an excuse to approach the one that looks like me the most.

And who could look more like you than your own cousin? I say go for it.

Racial limitations

I am racist as hell against black women (only in America). You know how I feel about white women.......

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Racial limitations

Man!!!! I'm Latino (Mexican) and I get called "racist" by my family all the time because I personally like Latinas more than any other race.

All my brothers and cousins are married to white girls and guys. I'm the only one that likes to keep it Mexican and they call me a racist.

I know how it feels. Been there. So don't trip.

Racial limitations

Quote: (01-10-2018 04:42 PM)Kona Wrote:  

If I only banged Polynesians, inevitably I would bang a cousin of mine.

I went to highschool with some inbreeders and the dad wound up in jail over it. Crazy part is they were really nice people.

Aloha!
I am racist against Polynesian quarterbacks! What they did to Georgia in the championship was fucked up!!!!! Damn Polynesian quarterbacks to hell!

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Racial limitations

My take is:
"The penis doesn't care about race, creed and colour. The penis wants to get his homeland, it wants to go home!"

Racial limitations

[Image: zbtPAKJl.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Racial limitations

^^^ Ouchy!

Racial limitations

Op wants to be bang his cousin?

[Image: b4f.jpg]

Who am I kidding, cousin love is halal.

[Image: 2f4.jpg]

Racial limitations

This thread....it's happening.

Racial limitations

Pretty sure no one is gonna get behind the OP on his incestuous quest. Yowza. What a bizarre admission.....