rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 Days to Play in Europe
Days to Play in Europe
I’ll be traveling on a business trip to Paris at some point this summer. I plan on using some of my hard earned vacation to stay in Europe for the week after business concludes. I feel like a kid in a candy store staring at the map everyday, and I’m having a rough time choosing where I want to spend my week abroad.

I’ve read through countless data sheets and country specific threads, and to be honest I still can’t narrow it down. My first choice would of been Asia.

Two questions I have, and I know some people may think these things don’t matter, but I want input.

1) I read somewhere that certain countries view guys with tattoos as lower class or dirty. I have a sleeve tattoo, can anyone expand on this from personal experience?

2) the good ole height question. My research on the forum seems to show there is two schools of thought. The first one being height doesn’t matter at all, and the second being a mans height could work against him in a foreign country. I’m pretty short (5’6) so I’d like to hear some fresh perspectives on this.

$ isn’t a huge factor. I’d obviously prefer to spend less, but will spend what I need too to make this a worthwhile time.

To save someone from asking, I’d say I have pretty decent game. I don’t usually approach hundreds of women a year, but have had plenty of success pulling throughout the years. I have no problem opening someone in any situation.
Days to Play in Europe
Quote: (01-08-2018 03:53 PM)s6x Wrote:  

I’ll be traveling on a business trip to Paris at some point this summer. I plan on using some of my hard earned vacation to stay in Europe for the week after business concludes. I feel like a kid in a candy store staring at the map everyday, and I’m having a rough time choosing where I want to spend my week abroad.

I’ve read through countless data sheets and country specific threads, and to be honest I still can’t narrow it down. My first choice would of been Asia.

Two questions I have, and I know some people may think these things don’t matter, but I want input.

1) I read somewhere that certain countries view guys with tattoos as lower class or dirty. I have a sleeve tattoo, can anyone expand on this from personal experience?

2) the good ole height question. My research on the forum seems to show there is two schools of thought. The first one being height doesn’t matter at all, and the second being a mans height could work against him in a foreign country. I’m pretty short (5’6) so I’d like to hear some fresh perspectives on this.

$ isn’t a huge factor. I’d obviously prefer to spend less, but will spend what I need too to make this a worthwhile time.

To save someone from asking, I’d say I have pretty decent game. I don’t usually approach hundreds of women a year, but have had plenty of success pulling throughout the years. I have no problem opening someone in any situation.

I know this is about Europe, but: if you're white, go to SEA or LatAm. In Europe it won't hurt of course, but it'll help you much more in SEA/LatAm.

Re. height - it matters on the country. If your competition, i.e., other dudes are all noticeably taller than you, you might have an uphill battle. Then again in some places women can be more forgiving of short stature if you have other characteristics to compensate, i.e., good game/style, know the language etc. Generally Western and Northern European women can be tall, often 5'8" or more, barefoot. Personally I wouldn't give a shorter dude great odds in such an environment.

I'm barely taller than you and have had the most success with women from LatAm and EE, FWIW. I haven't actually encountered enough European women from other countries, except for Frenchies who I never get anywhere with so they can go fuck themselves [Image: icon_razz.gif]

Personally, I'd pick some of the smaller Central/Eastern European countries. The fewer foreigners the better. There's of course Ukraine and Russia as well.

Pussy ain't for pussies...
Days to Play in Europe
Thanks! I’ve had a few EE on the short list for quite some time now! Trust me, if I could go to SEA I would!