rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Irkutsk, Russia - Mini Datasheet Dec 2017

I am just about to leave Siberia today for a plane onto Moscow for the 2nd part of my winter trip, thought I would post a short update and points on Irkutsk.

Irkutsk is of course in Eastern Siberia and is the gateway to Lake Baikal, which was one of the main reasons for coming here, girls being a secondary factor.

I flew in from the UK, so it is a pretty long slog, I personally had a 2 hour drive to London, 3.5 hours ish to Moscow and then another 5.25 hours onto Irkutsk.

Although the biting Russian winter will put many off in Irkutsk this week has been -20c at the coldest, and with the right gear is certainly well manageable. I seem to recall similar temperatures in Moscow a few years ago seeming far colder due to the humidity levels.

I spent half of my time in Listvyanka which is the home of the shore of Lake Baikal - not only did I see this great lake and have some pro photos done, I also tried and very much enjoyed dog sledding and snow mobiling, both of which I had never tried, and both of which I enjoyed very much.

In terms of eating and drinking most of the establishments on the main streets (Lenin or Karl Max) which I tried had good food and drink at reasonable prices - my personal favourites were Figaro (on K Max), Trapeznikov (5 Armii) and Trend Bar in 130 Kvartal area.

A special mention to Engineeria Coffee which had some of the best coffee I have ever tried absolutely anywhere in the world - amazing coffee here!

Apologies it is a short report, but a little bit about the girls.

No surprise that the quality of girls does not disappoint. Usual Russian girl traits of dressing to kill everywhere, fit or slender bodies, and very attractive facial features.

I joined a local World Class gym and the talent in there each day was something else really, so many hot lithe bodies and hard to concentrate on the training.

In my time here I found Tinder rarely used but as ever in Russia Mamba (less so) and Badoo appeared more popular.

Mamba / Badoo would be great if you are intending to spend a long time here, but in a week a bit difficult as the women tended to fall into I am a slut and want paying or I want a serious relationship and want wining and dining etc, neither conducive for a bang without financial outlay.

I made lots of female contacts and had many dates (1 PT from the gym, one girl from the gym, a girl from interpals, a girl from the street) - none of whom I managed to bang due to time pressure and inability to follow up with dates 2 and 3 etc in all cases. I think in a longer stay I would have been gold here.

Last night I got my one and only bang - and boy it was memorable.

Early in the week chatted a hot blonde on Mamba whose intention was clear, she wanted payment (10k rubles) to sleep with me, I refused (she gave me her whattsapp), and periodically she would send me photos to tempt me.

On my last night she sent me photos and I said I Was leaving tomorrow and anyway I did not have hardly any money (which was true as need to go to the avtomat) - and she said she wanted to come over anyway - I told her that I did not want to deceive her and could not (and would not) pay her.

She said she wanted to come anyway so she came - made her tea - sat on the sofa and I started to stroke her neck and arm and seriously she pounced on me like she had never seen a man - kissed me with such ferocity that it shocked me at first.

Stripped off her skimpy white blouse and tight black skirt to reveal a very plump ass. Carried her into the bedroom and proceeded to give me one of, if not the best, BJ of my life - taking me down to the balls....and sucking and licking with very good vigour - before letting me bang her for a couple of hours in all positions.

Genuinely one of the best and enjoyable fucks of my life.

Anyway onto Moscow now to see what this brings.

For those that are interested my Russian is getting better on each trip, have spoken 99% in Russian. Can you survive without Russian? I think you can but I would not suggest it is a good idea as most girls do not speak English, and those that do tend to be shy to use it.

Any questions please shout up, and again apologies it is quite a short sheet but wanted to share some view at least.

Thank you.
I plan Irkutsk for next summer.
1-Would you recommend casual approaches at shop/supermarkets etc?
2- did you see a lot of alcoholic "zombies" at night ?
3- would genuine people be somewhat angry if they see you re a foreigner ( even speaking in decent russian asking for your way etc) ?
4- what is the % of Asian looking/slavic looking people ?
5- Have you ever seen some sort of central asian "muslim" group of men in the streets , even building stuff etc ?
6- any idea of the most interesting/dangerous districts for accomodation ?
thanks

Since it was so cold outside besides sledding and walking around is there anything else to do in Irkutsk during winter? How is the night-life, especially the ratios at the bars and clubs? I am planning to possibly hit it up as part of a BAM/Trans-Siberian Express Trip next summer so any intel on the various happening spots where girls congregate would be appreciated.

Triple G. Due to a kidney disease I don't drink alcohol and thus, whilst I could night game is not my thing.

My perception is it is not a party city as such but sure you can find some good clubs and bars etc

Thanks for the info, there is nothing like a Russia datasheet to get one's nomadic juices flowing

Is there any oil/gas industry in Irkutsk?

You shored a hot ho on your last night in Irkutsk, what a magnificent stroke of luck

Yay, a Siberian city that isnt Novosibirsk.

If you have been to Novosibirsk, how does it compare? Does it feel less ethnically or culturally Russian?

Anyone else hear 'Irkutsk' and think of the board game Risk? (It's weird that stuff that's in your memory but hasn't been accessed in decades.)

Just googled some images. Nicely painted historic buildings.

Quote: (12-29-2017 12:51 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

Anyone else hear 'Irkutsk' and think of the board game Risk? (It's weird that stuff that's in your memory but hasn't been accessed in decades.)

Just googled some images. Nicely painted historic buildings.

Nah, I only think of Australia when ever I think of Risk since that is where I always started. [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (12-29-2017 12:51 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

Anyone else hear 'Irkutsk' and think of the board game Risk?

Absolutely. The way the game is setup it tries to imply that every labeled location on the globe is roughly equal in value but when you get to places that never came up in history class like "Irkutsk"? It used to be a running joke about how worthless some of these places must be IRL. That was all, of course, pre fall of the USSR when so much of Russia may as well have been Mars for what we were taught.

I have exclusive footage from sportbilly's trip.

@SportBilly, sorry to hear about your illness. You are obviously a master of online/daygame based on your previous posts and seem to be doing well as it is so take my advice with a "grain of salt".

It is a myth that night-game requires alcohol. You may not realise it but going out in the evening/night to eat food at a bar and chat with girl(s) is "night-game". What about dancing or taking a date out to listen to live music, that is part of night-game as well. Let the guys who enjoy drinking drink at night, you will notice many girls (even in Russia) dont necessarily drink much at night, so you being one of the sober guys at the bar/club to approach and chatting up will immediately make them more interested. Finally, one has to remember that some of the hottest girls in cities work during the day and head directly home (or to some of the womens Yoga/pilates studios) lol, so the only time you may see them in a social setting is at these venues. Just to summarize, if you do not do night-game you are cutting yourself short and not maximizing your full potential in a given place.

Quote: (12-28-2017 05:12 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

For those that are interested my Russian is getting better on each trip, have spoken 99% in Russian. Can you survive without Russian? I think you can but I would not suggest it is a good idea as most girls do not speak English, and those that do tend to be shy to use it.

Thanks for including this information. I get so irked by detailed data sheets that include almost everything -- except for whether the OP speaks the native language. That should be mandatory information on any data sheet.

Quote: (12-30-2017 08:27 AM)TripleG Wrote:  

It is a myth that night-game requires alcohol.

Absolutely correct. Just ask for soda or tonic water in a "bar glass" instead of a regular glass. No one will even know the difference. My brother was a bartender in the U.S. It is standard practice for alcoholics -- and those who do not wish to drink alcohol -- to ask a bartender for a bar glass to blend in.

Funny story: I know a state legislator who goes to legislative social functions. He just drinks soda all night in a bar glass. The legislators from the other party get so lit that by the end of the night they inadvertently blurt out political strategy and all kinds of other information that they would never disclose when sober. Sometimes they do not even remember talking to him. He cleans up like a madman.

I am sure Triple G and I have had this discussion on at least one other thread. I don't disagree with anything he has said, I guess it is just not my bag.

How is the public transit in Irkutsk and Siberian cities in general?

Quote: (01-01-2018 08:36 PM)Heart Break Kid Wrote:  

How is the public transit in Irkutsk and Siberian cities in general?

Cheap and effective. Download the Yandex app or use Google Maps to plan your journeys. 15 RUB was the fare, I think. The vehicles, especially the trams, can be old so it's a kick to imagine life in the old Soviet days when they were shiny and new.

Irkutsk doesn't have a metro, but Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, and Kazan definitely do, can't remember about the other cities offhand. Even if a city doesn't have a metro, there will be plenty of marshrutkas, trolleys, buses, etc.

To get to Baikal you take the suburban electric train and then you can take a train that goes along the shore of Baikal on the tracks that used to be part of the Trans-Siberian Railway before the route was changed around. I'd recommend doing that.

I must admit I was not on strict budget and used Yandex taxis all the time (although I am told another app in Irkutsk has not drivers..think it was Maxim taxi but can't be certain) , inexpensive comparing with the UK.

Even from Irkutsk to Baikal was 1500 rubles, although one of my drivers ran out of fuel and left me hitchhiking in the middle of nowhere in minus 20 !

Quote: (01-02-2018 01:24 AM)sportbilly Wrote:  

I must admit I was not on strict budget and used Yandex taxis all the time (although I am told another app in Irkutsk has not drivers..think it was Maxim taxi but can't be certain) , inexpensive comparing with the UK.

Even from Irkutsk to Baikal was 1500 rubles, although one of my drivers ran out of fuel and left me hitchhiking in the middle of nowhere in minus 20 !

haha Russia never ceases to amaze me.

And yeah, Russia is hard as hell to make something happen in a one week period. I've found it more conducive to take a sniper rifle approach as opposed to shotgun. Maximum effort on one or two promising targets.

Quote: (01-02-2018 11:06 AM)Facelook Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2018 01:24 AM)sportbilly Wrote:  

haha Russia never ceases to amaze me.

And yeah, Russia is hard as hell to make something happen in a one week period. I've found it more conducive to take a sniper rifle approach as opposed to shotgun. Maximum effort on one or two promising targets.

Nevertheless, sportbilly manages to get a freebie from a 150 Euro Mamba slut based purely on his photos and online charisma

All I can say to the last comment is half the people on this forum got of their asses and travelled off the beaten track a bit they would realise that shit (good and bad) happens when you are 10,000 km from home and speaking and living in another language and culture.

I for one love it, you can keep the boring holiday destinations for me, I want to get even more adventurous !

Quote: (01-05-2018 06:26 AM)sportbilly Wrote:  

All I can say to the last comment is half the people on this forum got of their asses and travelled off the beaten track a bit they would realise that shit (good and bad) happens when you are 10,000 km from home and speaking and living in another language and culture.

I for one love it, you can keep the boring holiday destinations for me, I want to get even more adventurous !

Took you a while to come up with that crowd pleasing attempt

Good and the bad happens anywhere, but 150 Euro Internet sluts don't visit guys home to fuck em for free, anywhere.

Quote: (01-05-2018 06:26 AM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Duplicate

I love when jealous trolls don't like something because it hasn't confirmed to the normal rules ?