rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Truth about Toronto

Hey,

I’ve been living in Toronto since mid-May 2017, I’ve also been going out at least twice weekly (night game), did some day gaming in summer and very little online, so I know this city pretty well now.

I moved here from Montreal after living there almost 20 months! It was a garbage experience which I believe is due to my ethnic background “Arab” or “Middle Eastern”. I will also provide a complete and honest comparison at the end.

The City

There is nothing special about Toronto, no culture, no soul and pretty much a bunch of tall glass buildings downtown and smaller shitty houses all around. The rent is seriously fucked up! $1600 for a bachelor studio downtown core and a basement bachelor studio from 2000 BC (Before Christianity) outside the core infested with bedbugs and rats can be rented for minimum $1000.

The subway surprisingly is garbage and so are the buses. Packed, slow and small. Even Montreal a city with a weaker economy and less money to spend had a better subway system. However, infrastructure is shit in Montreal.

The People

Toronto is supposed to be the most diverse city in the world, BUT! Indians and Asians take up a huge portion of the minority. Most people here stick to others of similar backgrounds, they also usually live in the same neighborhoods. It’s like different countries inside a city, with downtown being the place for all those who sucked their boss’s dick best.

People here seem to be very shallow, greedy and zombie-like. I honestly met less than a handful of great guys here “Two from the forum” and another guy that was visiting. People are very lonely here, so they snort coke and drink their sorrows away, THE WHOLE DAMN CITY DOES COKE!

Coming here I noticed this city has an insanely HUGE fag and trans community. It’s fuckin disgusting really. Those fuckers are everywhere, do not raise a family here!

Girls

I’ve been to the States, around Europe and two other cities in Canada and till now Toronto has the ugliest bitches I have ever seen in any Western city. The quality is fuckin terrible! Yes, you do find a 9 or 10 every now and then but that’s everywhere in the world.

My favorite girls in Toronto would be ofc the Italians and Portuguese in terms of physical beauty. Their attitudes are so fucked up tho! It’s like I’m dealing with princesses and sluts.

A 3 believes she’s a 9 and a 9 believes she’s God’s greatest creation. If you are looking for a city with a tonne of beautiful girls, you won't find them here. Many forum members claim that you can find girls from every background and that’s an advantage or a plus that can’t be found anywhere else. Let’s be honest, Indian and Asian girls are mostly disgusting and they take up the majority of the “girls from different backgrounds”, soviets here are nowhere near the talent you find in Russia and Eastern Europe and here they are stone cold gold diggers “They’ve hit the jackpot”!. Most Arab girls are harder to fuck, South Europeans are the only minority group that actually are quite decent but good luck! The rest are your average Canadian 4-7, they’d look better but a lot of them are on drugs, working as corporate slaves, and living feminist lifestyles that deteriorated their looks and beauty fast. Bottom line - Don’t waste your time here.

Online Game

I tried Tinder, Bumble, Okcupid, and POF. I haven’t used online here much because honestly, the quality is terrible! I barely swipe right. However, I met 3 girls from online and no bang. Polish 6, Italian 7 and Portuguese 9. The Polish and Italian wanted a second date and I ignored their texts, the 9 flaked on me later on. Those 3 girls were from POF and Okcupid, as Tinder and Bumble were just shit. POF is better to target girls living in the suburbs outside of Toronto, usually, they are better looking and nicer. Okcupid is just garbage, I use it to troll bitches and luckily that 9 really loved my weird and fucked up texts.

Day Game

I usually approached girls around Queen Street West, I found them nicer and very receptive to my approaches. I would consider myself better looking than your average joe so that also helped. However, I only started day gaming really late in summer and my wingman left the country so I kinda stopped. I would say Toronto is much better for day game, since you get to meet the “genuine” girls that roam the city.

I would stay away from Eaton Centre and shopping malls as those RSD cucks live, eat and shit there 24/7. They are the scum of Toronto when it comes to picking up girls, they are like a retarded cult worshipping a bunch of gurus (con-artists) and paying them 1000s for mentorship and other retarded shit. They mass approach everything and anything so girls really start to get sick of it, bitch shields will be sky high in those places. Avoid them!

Night Game

One of my favorite fun things to do. Before I start I will also say I’m a bit picky as I value myself much higher than most guys around.

If a girl here finds you attractive she will have no problem making strong eye contact with you, she will be receptive to your approach and she will make it easier for you, HOWEVER, 1 single mistake and she will walk away, no mercy for the weak!. If she’s anything over a 7, she will not go home with you on the first night. They usually just say “take my number” then meet up later on, but if you ask for her number she will most likely flake. That’s been my experience, thus I never really ask for numbers anymore. Usually, even when a girl gives me her number, I don’t text her, it’s either tonight or next bitch. I decided not to waste time on these hoes and I’ll explain why.

I’ve taken out girls I’ve met from clubs, and it usually never ended with a bang. In my previous threads, I complained about this and blamed myself, as if something was wrong with me. However, in Montreal a date was a sure bang! But getting the date was the hard part. After thinking about it for a while and talking with a guy here on the forum, I decided it’s not me, it’s these damn hoes that expect too much. I’m just an immigrant trying to build a life here from scratch (I don’t have an accent), these hoes are mostly looking for sugar daddies and investment bankers. THUS I decided to take advantage of my biggest strength (looks and height), and in the past month and a half, I pulled twice, which is not bad as I’ve never been the best at closing from clubs.... Remember when I said Toronto girls above a 7 just don’t go home with you from a club! Ya both of my pulls were girls from the Suburbs that were partying here in the “Big City”.

Competition

Toronto has some thirsty motherfuckers, guys spending insane amounts of money at clubs just for female attention. I honestly pity them, believe it or not, those guys throwing cash at these girls don’t really look like doctors and lawyers. I’m guessing drug dealers, pimps and rich kids spending daddy’s money. The hard-working Torontarian guy is barely keeping up with rent and expenses in this insanely expensive city, and probably mass texting 2s and 3s online while his instincts are fighting his adaptive nature from turning him into an Asexual cuck.

I’ve never really cared about my competition anywhere as my eyes only see the honeys and ignore the dudes. However, if you do care, guys here do dress well and stay in shape. I would say on a scale of 1-10 the guys here on average are 7s in the nightlife scene. During the day, you mostly find chronic masturbators and really average guys roaming the city, you won't see much decent looking guys. A lot of the men are gay here, I’m guessing the reason is that they ain’t getting that punani and probably brought up by their single feminist corporate slave mom or dad. It is what is I guess.

Food

Pretty decent but nothing to brag about. Ya you’ll find food from ALL OVER the world here but it’s usually just worse than what you’ll get in their respective home countries.

Clubs/Bars

Since this city has a large number of bars and clubs, I won’t really be able to talk about each one of them. You have to come and explore yourself as my results varied at the same place every week. I can’t really say “A place called X is the best place in Toronto to pull or meet girls or whatever”.

King West

Everything is concentrated around King West if you’re more into upscale clubs, and meeting the best of what Toronto has to offer this is the best area. Most clubs here have strict doors, guys spending a lot of money on booths, etc... believe it or not, most clubs here pay models to be there! I’ve met one, took her on a date and she told me all about it. Want evidence, pick a club then pick a date, get on their Facebook page and look into the photo album for the last couple of months of a specific date. I guarantee (full refund in 14 days) that you will find the same 2-5 girls appear in the photos of the same day every week, AND 100% of the time, they are the best looking girls there. They are even told to hang and flirt with the guys buying tables. Fuckin sad really

This just shows, 1- How ugly Toronto girls are, 2- How thirsty Toronto guys are, 3- How it's such a fake city, 4- Don’t come here. I’m not writing everything here out of my ass, I know this city very well now! They are paying bitches to make the place more attractive, damn!

Queen West

Queen Street West attracts a more hipster crowd, usually uglier girls (I didn't think it was physically possible but hey). They all think that snobs are partying at King West.

It’s more of a bar and pub scene here, people are a little kinder than those you meet downtown. If you are for example an Indian or Asian, I think this area is better for you.

You will always hear about a place called The Drake, and how it’s such an amazing place. I’ve been there 3 times - the underground area is small and stinky, the upstairs floor is better but most of all the quality is garbage. Honestly, I couldn’t find one decent looking girl here, it’s a fuckin nightmare lol you won’t find many girls under 27 here.

Since I’m honest I’ll just be straightforward, if you’re an uglier guy, short and don’t have much cash then this area is your only hope. Not saying it will be easy but on King West you’ll be slaughtered and won’t find any Vegans or Peta to save you!

Others

There is a shitty place called Rebel outside downtown, supposed to be the biggest club in Toronto but I hate it. Packed, can’t move, can’t dance, too many Asian girls.

Bloor attracts a younger crowd and students. Like Madison Pub, the place is full of college kids, stinks and it’s an RSD hunting ground.

I would advise sticking to clubs around King West and Queen West, Maybe even some of the joints at Adelaide Street. We are all different thus you have to see it for yourself and decide which place you like most (I dislike all of them). I gave up on Toronto....

TORONTO VS. MONTREAL

Drum Roll.... Ok before I start, I'm an Arab guy and Quebecers generally do not like Middle Eastern people so I'll have a negative experience compared to a White or Black guy in this city. I've come to accept it and not hate them as much anymore.

I've hated every second I've spent in Montreal due to my lack of achievement and not being able to bang hot Quebec girls. Montreal honestly has some of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in my life (I lived on every continent and visited a shit load of countries everywhere). I can say I prefer them over any other nationality, MAYBE at the same level as Russians. If you're looking for quality girls then get the fuck out of Toronto and come here.

Girls can be fuckin RUDE here. In Toronto when a girl rejects me she usually says sorry I'm going to my friends or whatever but in Montreal this would usually happen

Scenario 1:

Me: Hey
Hot Montreal Babe: NO!
ME: WTF!
Hot Montreal Babe: NO!

Scenario 2:

Me: What's your name?
Hot Montreal Babe: Doesn't matter
Me: [Image: huh.gif]

Scenario 3:

Me: Hey, how's it going?
Hot Montreal Babe: "Dancing"
Me: Helloo.........
Me: I'm having a heart attack, call 911

Scenario 4

Me: Hey, Where you going?
Hot Montreal Babe: Far away from you..
Me: Dang!

In terms of ease, Montreal girls are tough to crack and are very conservative towards outsiders. However, if a girl from there likes you, she'll have sex with you within a few hours of meeting. She'll act like a total slut and wouldn't give a fuck what people think. My problem was getting them to like me and believe me, it was tough.

Weekends are pretty much equal but Toronto being bigger it has more options. Montreal is dead on the weekdays and Sundays, unlike Toronto where some places are full. However, Ratios are terrible in Montreal due to the large Arab population where horny guys go out and girls stay home.

Montreal girls don't really care how much money you have, where you live, what job you have, or anything like that. They only care about if they find you attractive or not, this stems from the very strong feminist culture here. Quebec government really does take from the rich and gives to the poor so you don't need much money to live well in Montreal. Unlike Toronto, girls need a sugar daddy to survive. You also pay half the rent in Montreal for the same apartment and everything else is just a lot cheaper. I'm spending double here in Toronto and it's soooo not worth it.

If you are an Indian or Asian better stay in Toronto! Won't talk much you can figure it out yourself.

If you are a decent looking White or Black guys, especially Black guy...you will kill it in Montreal. You'll be fucking dream girls with little effort on your side.

Online game is much better in Montreal, higher quality and surprisingly a higher match rate which is quite the opposite for night game. Most of my Arab friends there got most of their notches from online, I have no explanation for it.

Damn this datasheet takes a lot of effort. I can't decide which city is better as both of them suck dick in my opinion. If you're an Arab then Toronto is a better choice (Only because of a lot of girls visiting from outside Toronto), if you're a decent (Important!) looking White/Black guy then Montreal is a better city. I strongly advise against visiting or even thinking of coming here with so many other Canadian cities with much simpler girls that are bored and ready to jump on any dick that shows them a little fun.

Conclusion

Anyways hope this helps, it might sound very negative and like I'm bashing Toronto. I'm just being honest and gave reasons to everything I wrote. Toronto is the worst city in North America as Roosh has stated, I didn't believe it at first but now I see it.

Sorry for any grammar, spelling or wtvr mistakes.

Any questions feel free to ask

I don’t know why people who can’t pick up in a city bother posting data sheets like this. If you can’t get laid in a city like toronto, blame yourself not the city. I’d rather hear from the people who do well and figure out the puzzle. Anyway, mentalities like this are the reason my friends and I do so well in Toronto. Appreciate the effort but negative posts about a city definitely aren’t earning rep points from me.

You're a con-artist along with your friend Vinny and I'm not saying I can't get laid, I'm just saying its a hard city and not worth the effort.

Totally agree with digital nomad... Lame post by op but appreciate the honesty. You have to ask yourself why you failed miserably in Montréal compared to your Arab brethrens... Why? Sounds like you didn't embrace the francophone culture... Or have God awful 'game'. Montréal girls and Canadian girls are easier to talk to than some of those in Europe. You missed out on the gorgeous Montréal girls to go to the lame city of Toronto where it's well known that girls are socially inept, ugly and arrogant at levels way beyond their real status. You knew this. In turn, the Toronto accent is awful hey? Right right right? Fuck Ontario.

Quote: (12-28-2017 04:31 PM)Chavdoctor Wrote:  

Totally agree with digital nomad... Lame post by op but appreciate the honesty. You have to ask yourself why you failed miserably in Montréal compared to your Arab brethrens... Why? Sounds like you didn't embrace the francophone culture... Or have God awful 'game'. Montréal girls and Canadian girls are easier to talk to than some of those in Europe. You missed out on the gorgeous Montréal girls to go to the lame city of Toronto where it's well known that girls are socially inept, ugly and arrogant at levels way beyond their real status. You knew this. In turn, the Toronto accent is awful hey? Right right right? Fuck Ontario.

have lived in Canada and Europe , i can confirm Canadian are usually easier to talk to (compared to European) Except Quebec , where girls are really rude .

Its the same if you compare Americans to Canadians , Americans are way easier to talk to.

Dude you forgot to mention: LEAFS SUCK!

Quote: (12-28-2017 04:31 PM)Chavdoctor Wrote:  

I didn't fail miserably compared to my Arab brethrens, I said most of our lays were from online. During night gaming we all didn't have much success.

Your attitude and beliefs are the number one reason you will not get any pussy dude. Race, looks, financial situation have nothing to do with you getting pussy, or not.

It is all about your attitude, outlook on life, level of enthusiasm and what you are willing to do, to get pussy, money...whatever.

I am in my late thirties and I had a shit attitude the last ten or so years. You can do almost anything you set your mind to. You just have do it.

Quote: (12-28-2017 04:37 PM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

Your attitude and beliefs are the number one reason you will not get any pussy dude. Race, looks, financial situation have nothing to do with you getting pussy, or not.

It is all about your attitude, outlook on life, level of enthusiasm and what you are willing to do, to get pussy, money...whatever.

I am in my late thirties and I had a shit attitude the last ten or so years. You can do almost anything you set your mind to. You just have do it.

I like your optimism, but Race, looks and financial situation matter no matter how much you believe it or not. Denying that is like denying reality, sorry but I see the world as it is..

@nkd you are kidding me?? oh god. you will learn the hard way.

Race, looks and financial situation in terms of game is like gains at the gym. If you have beginner game and you are lacking in terms of race, looks, finance you can improve game and see a significant difference (gains). But if you already have self confidence , charm and elevated game and you are in a city where race, looks, finance takes precedence then you will still score and have considerable amount of success but be left extremely frustrated by your limitations especially when comparing to guys around you who tick those boxes and have decent game.

There is a ceiling and not everyone can accept it especially if its influenced by the city you are in and you feel your profile put you at a disadvantage as in OP's case.

If you are below average on all 3 fronts and you pull above 8s consistently in any given city then you should start a youtube channel document it and be the next Elon Musk.

I'm with OP here. Canadian women are simply rudest females in the world. Toronto and Vancouver women especially. I've met a million of them all over Asia(Thailand), Mexico and Europe.

Living in America my whole life, I was quite stunned by their level of entitlement. Also, a lot of guys in Canada are simply just too nice which I think feeds their rude behavior.

Quote: (12-28-2017 06:14 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

I'm with OP here. Canadian women are simply rudest females in the world. Toronto and Vancouver women especially. I've met a million of them all over Asia(Thailand), Mexico and Europe.

Living in America my whole life, I was quite stunned by their level of entitlement. Also, a lot of guys in Canada are simply just too nice which I think feeds their rude behavior.

The bottom line about Toronto.. I will paraphrase Louis CK:

Most guys here are dating down or dating across.

Very few guys are dating up.

delete

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

It's not that Toronto women think they 8's and above- but rather they see all guys as 2 and 3's. Thanks to the many years of feminist indoctrination.

Surely Toronto cannot be as bad as Washington, DC. Here almost every guy is dating down. Game in DC has gotten so bad that i dont even do it anymore, i wait till i travel, which thankfully is often [Image: smile.gif]

TripleG, damn, is DC that bad? That sucks, man. Sounds like Los Mangeles aka The LAnd of Snakes. I met several dudes that either quit or started doing P4P, lol. Major gender imbalance.

Where do you travel to if I may ask?

@Naughty, Well some guys claim it is okay here but more often than not they are just short term visitors who get lucky and not living here long-term. The advantage of not gaming in my home place is that it gives me time to concentrate on other activities such as work and fitness. To answer your questions most of my travels are to EE/Central Europe for game, sometimes Caribbean as well.

Quote: (12-28-2017 04:37 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I don't think this dude would have known what the hell a Leaf was. Buuutttt, the bad news is that they're gonna win a cup in the next few years and if you boys think Toronto bitches are shitty now, just watch how insufferable they get when the Leafs finally win one.

Canadian women do generally suck but man in Ontario at least, they really seem to get their pussies wet when you tell them your from a big American city.

Quote: (12-30-2017 10:15 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2017 04:37 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I don't think this dude would have known what the hell a Leaf was. Buuutttt, the bad news is that they're gonna win a cup in the next few years and if you boys think Toronto bitches are shitty now, just watch how insufferable they get when the Leafs finally win one.

Canadian women do generally suck but man in Ontario at least, they really seem to get their pussies wet when you tell them your from a big American city.

Not case with me...likely shittier attitudes than DC women based on my experiences.

Quote: (12-30-2017 10:15 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

OK, so the next time I'm in Ontario, I'm going to wear a tie with a camouflage pattern, ridiculous black boots (I'll refer to my non-existent style as 'street') and tell all the bitches that I'm from New Yark.

This will get me laid, right?

I'm the King of Beijing!

You are not guaranteed success, no matter what you do or where you go. But having an attitude of defeat is going to get you nowhere in life.

Quote: (12-31-2017 05:12 AM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

You are not guaranteed success, no matter what you do or where you go. But having an attitude of defeat is going to get you nowhere in life.

OK, because I'm a 6'2 virgin with chiseled abs and I only date 8+ supermodels. Where should I go to get laid?

I'm the King of Beijing!

i did not mean you suits. but maybe thialand or borneo?

I haven't Been to Toronto in a decade but will return to Southern Ontario next summer for a family reunion and am really looking torward to it. I won’t be running day game at the Eaton Centre or night game at fancy clubs downtown. I’ll be smashing beers, smoking reefers and hopefully landing some serious fish on the great lakes.

As Doc Holliday mentioned, there’s some nice pussy in Ontario, but the the juice in the GTA just isn’t worth the squeeze.

Instead of another data sheet on why Toronto sucks, I’d like to hear about the times that you and boys piled into the car and caught a buzz on in Niagra Falls, London or Kingston. I want to hear anout the small town girls you poked, the local dudes you fought and the OPP impounding your car because you blew over on the 401.

As a non Upper Canadian, I grew up despising Toronto because that’s what any real Canadian does. When I realized that the place I grew up in kinda sucked, I got the fuck out!! Maybe you should consider doing that if you live there instead of bitching about it on the internet.

OP, so why the fuck did you move to Toronto, didn’t you Google it before you made the move you daft cunt? Obviously you didn’t because if you did then you would have come across this very informative article by non other than ROOSH:

http://www.rooshv.com/15-reasons-why-tor...ca-for-men

A simple Google search could have saved you a lot of time you fucking faggot!

Is OP one of those Quebec/Montreal Arab race trolls, maybe Rekk’d?