rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WaPo says Bitcoin is used by racists.

I knew from the beginning that once Bitcoin has been declared to be the domain of terrorists, money launderers, drug traffickers, tax evasion that they could get the cuck establishment Republicans on board with regulation. Now, in order to get the pearl clutching leftist portion of the population on board with regulation, WaPo has begun to declare it as the currency of the Alt-Right/Racists.

This was confirmed by WaPo declaring that Bitcoin is used by racists to fund their activities.

They also mention that the SPLC is "monitoring" the BTC wallets of alleged "extremist" groups and attempting to associate specific people and organizations to the addresses in order to potentially blacklist the coins from the addresses.

Here is the article

Due to the fact that PayPal has blocked payments to "extremist" group, WaPo laments that "racists" are able to get funded and are even becoming rich from the Bitcoin boom.

I predict that what we will start to see is a campaign against cryptos under the theme of "Nazis/racists/alt-right/sexists/homophobes benefit from crypto" and, therefore, it must not be allowed to survive without heavy-handed regulation.

Instead of hearing some basic bitch talk about "Isn't Bitcoin used for drugs/terrorists" you will start hearing "Don't Nazis/racists use Bitcoin?"

Here is the zerohedge article written by a Republican refuting the WaPo article.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-2...ist-groups

I will add this. This will kind of be a tough sell as almost all of the Bitcoin evangelists are faggots. Andreas Antonopo..what the fuck ever his name is is a complete tool and tows the SJW line so that might make marshaling shitlibs against Bitcoin an uneasy feat.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

The comments section is a shit show.

You can sense the fear in the lefts eyes - the comments scream it.

It's out of their control, it's out of government control - so they put a Nazi label on it.

The people commenting against it is absolutely retarded - this is me - a pessimist of bitcoin saying this.

[Image: chinese-volume.png]

[Image: gq4r2W7hy3-10.png]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (12-28-2017 01:25 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

The comments section is a shit show.

You can sense the fear in the lefts eyes - the comments scream it.

It's out of their control, it's out of government control - so they put a Nazi label on it.

The people commenting against it is absolutely retarded - this is me - a pessimist of bitcoin saying this.

These comments must be what it feels like when somebody tells one of the players here that "Game doesn't work."

I have two tabs open right now. In one tab is the WaPo article, where legions of commentors, no doubt with impressive liberal arts degrees from well-regarded state colleges, are telling me that Bitcoin is a scam, that it's a fad, that I don't know that story about tulips, and that I'm going to lose everything any day now. (I cashed out my initial investment months ago, so how exactly I'm going to lose everything is a bit beyond me, but I'm not a smart person with a liberal arts degree from a well-regarded state college.)

In the other tab is my KuCoin browser, where I purchased a silly coin called Deep Brain Chain. It is up 50% or so from where I bought it this morning, and all I had to do was set my alarm. I've made more than they will in a week, even though it's my day off and I'm mostly watching meme videos on youtube and eating carrot sticks.

But they all feel very smart for not buying into a silly bubble, and that's what's important, isn't it?

The more damning thing is that SJW's can't do anything about so-called racists and alt-righters getting Bitcoins. Since there is no middle man, which would be a payment processor like Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, SJWs have no business to shame to stop them from having alt-righters as customers.

In the Trump thread this article was posted:

https://medium.com/incerto/the-intellect...211e2d0577

The commenters seem to fit the bill.

[Image: Screenshot_at_2017-12-28_20-40-31.png]

And on those liberal arts degrees:

1960: liberal arts degrees are racist

2017: liberal arts degrees are in a bubble

2018: liberal arts degrees have no intrinsic value

You know it's good, when the left calls it racist. It's helping and it's beyond their control