rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"CLOSING IN ON TANJA" documentary

Anyone seen this doc? Its about a Dutch chick that joins the FARC!

Trying to find a link to the full actual documentary online right now. If you find it before I do please post a link on here. Thanks.

Yep, thats Dutch girl Tanja Nijmeijer , she been there for several years now.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

it is AMAZING that an attractive white chick is rolling around with the FARC.

Wildly interesting story.

Need to find a damn link to the documentary! haha

Quote: (09-15-2011 11:48 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

it is AMAZING that an attractive white chick is rolling around with the FARC.

Wildly interesting story.

Need to find a damn link to the documentary! haha

Check link for more info, its in Dutch but i think google translate will do a good job. She is definitively a badass.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

This guy has the doc but no subs!! ****

Meh . . . hot Euro chicks have a high number of odd ducks among their number. Truth is hot chicks being so politically activated was one of the biggest obstacles to game for me when I was in Europe a few weeks ago. It's hard to really keep your dick up when all a chick wants to do is talk about the failures of the American healthcare system.

I'd tap that.

An American held captive by FARC for a few years, wrote a book about his experience as a FARC prisoner.

It's an incredible page turner I could not put down! He describes the FARC as an unorganized, illiterate and incredibly ignorant group who are not as almighty as their reputation paints them to be.

Excellent read!

Out of Captivity by Gary Brozek.

Mixx

There's a similar book by an American reporter who lives and works in Colombia called Law of the Jungle. It is based around the three Americans FARC had in captivity, but also has a lot of other stories related to FARC, a kidnapped Colombian presidential candidate, the Colombian army platoon that stumbled on a cache of FARC money and went crazy spending it, the police officer who escaped FARC custody, and lots of other crazy shit. Definitely a good read, and I learned a lot from it.

http://www.amazon.com/Law-Jungle-Colombi...0061671800