rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rape Case Collapses - police malfeasance

Rape case collapses

Extraordinary. Young student in his first year at university is accused of rape. The police have in their possession evidence that would exonerate him (the "victim" writing messages to the accused begging for casual sex and writing to her friends to tell them what a great lay he is).

I do not understand why he didn't have these messages in his possession.

The police are ultimately forced to hand over this evidence weeks into the case, at which point it collapses.

Why did the police withhold this evidence in the first place? This man faced jail and a lifetime of being on the sex offenders register. Insane. Anyway, anyone willing to put money on the accuser facing a harsh penalty?

It's important to keep the little people cowed by showing that they can be run through the court system on a whim. Same reason they're pushing criminal charges for shitposting in Britain these days. It's creeping totalitarianism.

Quote: (12-15-2017 11:54 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Rape case collapses

Extraordinary. Young student in his first year at university is accused of rape. The police have in their possession evidence that would exonerate him (the "victim" writing messages to the accused begging for casual sex and writing to her friends to tell them what a great lay he is).

The police are ultimately forced to hand over this evidence weeks into the case, at which point it collapses.

Why did the police withhold this evidence in the first place? This man faced jail and a lifetime of being on the sex offenders register. Insane. Anyway, anyone willing to put money on the accuser facing a harsh penalty?

Trump will be tackling this stuff in his second term I think.

As aware as we are of this its still a niche issue.

Knowingly and falsely accusing someone of a crime should be a crime punishable on the same terms as what was being accused.

Solution to this fucking rape allegations shit: Twice the prison time for fake rape accusers what would be sentenced to actual rapist...

That'd throw the brakes on this problem.

Quote: (12-15-2017 01:07 PM)Enoch Wrote:  

Rape case collapses

Trump will be tackling this stuff in his second term I think.

As aware as we are of this its still a niche issue.

Knowingly and falsely accusing someone of a crime should be a crime punishable on the same terms as what was being accused.

[Image: jlaw-whtvr.gif]

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

The police have been withholding or fabricating evidence to get convictions since they were first formed. Why would they suddenly change now?
Especially since they get reamed by the media every time a rape accusation proves to be false.

Quote: (12-15-2017 01:09 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Solution to this fucking rape allegations shit: Twice the prison time for fake rape accusers what would be sentenced to actual rapist...

That'd throw the brakes on this problem.
Make a council run brothel where false accusers have to serve 10,000 hours of community service, by servicing the community.
Solves the budget problems they have as well.

Yeah, voicing my solution to the problem would violate forum rules.

Needless to say I think it should be applied to every cunt that attempts to use the law as weapon rather than a shield.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (12-16-2017 09:27 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Yeah, voicing my solution to the problem would violate forum rules.

Needless to say I think it should be applied to every cunt that attempts to use the law as weapon rather than a shield.

No, Leonard, just no.

As tempting as it is, making false rape accusers watch that awful film Maid in Manhattan is cruel and unusual punishment and thus prohibited under the Geneva Convention.

But we all knew what you were thinking.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

AfOR wrote an excelent piece on this.

Quote:Quote:

But back to the basics of the story, the bottom line here is if you are an individual the whole concept of a spent conviction or old history being eclipsed by modern history or rehabilitation into society is a pipe dream, if however you are a company or a part of the state or an individual who is a cog in the state machine, you’re good to go.

The so called rape trial above there should be the false accuser, every po-po involved in the case, every crown prosecution service officer in the case, and every court officer and lawyer involved in the case, arrested and charged with various offenses including perjury, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, suppressing evidence, unlawful arrest, unlawful detention, defamation of character and future damages for life, and as an absolute fucking minimum there should be at least a dozen individuals sacked, disbarred fir life, stripped of their pensions and sentenced to a minimum of 5 to 10 years actual fucking jail time.

Won’t happen of course, more pushing the darwinian monkey around in an attempt to change the eventual outcome.

It’s at the point where it is either gestapo police state and then collapse or just straight into anarchy and collapse.

Same as the three letter agencies in the states, the rot has been left too long and it has gone too far, you can no longer clean house and fix it, and aversion to the only possible fix at this time, which is disbanding them all overnight and throwing everyone involved on to the scrapheap and kiss your fucking pension good bye too, means it’s got to get a lot worse before it collapses.

I speak to people, more importantly I listen to people.

It doesn’t matter that all the good old fashioned po-po have already long since left the force, it doesn’t matter that today it is filled with useful idiot millennials who have all drank the koolaid, all that matters is that a significant proportion of those on the inside know the system is fucked, and they know the public are large are no longer their friends, and they know they effectively already chose sides by taking the fucking job.

For them it isn’t a case of well as / when / if shit collapses, we will be the ones with the guns and humvees and food rations, for an increasing number of them it is a case of well, as / when / if the shit collapses, we will be the cannon fodder sent in again and again and again and if 10,000 of us fall there will be 10,000 new recruits to replace us, meanwhile the guns and humvees and food rations are no use to someone who became a statistic, and good luck trying to cross back to the other side when you get invalided out.

Rape case collapses

Sounds like the police confiscated his phone, held it as evidence, then refuse to release it until they (police) "were ordered to hand over phone records."

I'm guessing they were trying to sit on the records to facilitate a guilty verdict. Can Brits sue over this? I know you'd get a yuge settlement and several officers would lose their jobs if this happened in the US.

Police will normally withhold evidence that will HELP you. This is just another reason why you should never speak to the police.

The false rape accusations will just keep piling on. When there is great incentive to do something (destroy a man's life/ability to earn) and there is virtually no cost associated with such an act (women get a maximum of 6 months in jail for false rape accusation - very rarely does it happen), women will do it.

Rape case collapses

Why did the police withhold this evidence in the first place?

It's not "the police" that withheld evidence: I could bet the evidence exonerating the young male, was withheld by a female police officer. [Image: confused.gif]

If you're accused by a lying, unstable women, and she goes on to press dummy charges, and a female police officer is put in charge of investigating the case, you're double-fucked. Plus, if the officer is female, and from an ethnicity or religion that traditionally doesn't like you, you're triple-fucked.

Quote: (12-16-2017 10:05 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Rape case collapses

It's not "the police" that withheld evidence: I could bet the evidence exonerating the young male, was withheld by a female police officer. [Image: confused.gif]

If you're accused by a lying, unstable women, and she goes on to press dummy charges, and a female police officer is put in charge of investigating the case, you're double-fucked. Plus, if the officer is female, and from an ethnicity or religion that traditionally doesn't like you, you're triple-fucked.

I think female affirmative action hiring is terrible but you are reaching if you think a woman did this. You can't imagine a white knight cop doing this?

The sjw kid that fell victim to this is part of the problem. He just blamed to police for screwing up and never condemned the girl that did this to him in the first place. He ought to sue everyone involved. I know I would.

check this out:
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/...6ad4c4c4bf

Quote: (12-16-2017 10:17 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  

check this out:
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/...6ad4c4c4bf

Just read that. What a nightmare. The guy in that story only got justice after spending $200,000 in legal fees.

When he collected his laptop evidence from the cops after the judge exonerated him he asked if they would charge the woman for making a false statement. He was told they were all involved in the charge against him and there was a conflict of interest so they couldn't charge her. Bullshit.

Small update :
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...e-CPS.html

One text she send said , i had sex , it wasn't against my will !

What a stitch up , rape culture alive and well in the UK

Quote: (12-17-2017 12:07 AM)Speculation Wrote:  

Just read that. What a nightmare. The guy in that story only got justice after spending $200,000 in legal fees.

When he collected his laptop evidence from the cops after the judge exonerated him he asked if they would charge the woman for making a false statement. He was told they were all involved in the charge against him and there was a conflict of interest so they couldn't charge her. Bullshit.

I wonder if he can insist on bringing a private prosecution at his own expense, and if there is anything he can go after the authorities for, given the extreme and seemingly deliberate negligence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_pr...ed_Kingdom

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I was playing around and Google and noticed that the only men that go after women and bad police are rich celebrity types. Rapper Nelly sued a rape accusing woman the day after she dropped her case against him.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/12/nelly...used-rape/

The problem is, for 99% of men, the economics of suing a woman for justice doesn't pan out in terms of cost/reward. Justice is only afforded by the rich.

Quote: (12-16-2017 10:05 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Rape case collapses

I think you have this dead wrong. They have found female heavy juries are more likely to side with a man, and female family court judges will be more fair to the man.

Women hate each other. I think you're probably better off with a female officer in a rape case, especially if the accuser is high on the WB scale. Male officers way too likely to white knight.

Quote: (12-16-2017 07:00 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Rape case collapses

Sounds like the police confiscated his phone, held it as evidence, then refuse to release it until they (police) "were ordered to hand over phone records."

I'm guessing they were trying to sit on the records to facilitate a guilty verdict. Can Brits sue over this? I know you'd get a yuge settlement and several officers would lose their jobs if this happened in the US.

This shouldn't be a simple case of 'suing' (i.e. filing a civil suit against) the police. Abusing authority and power vested in you by the people of the nation you're supposed to serve to try and force a guilty verdict upon a man you know is innocent is such an egregious, evil act that it deserves death. And no, I'm not being emotional or hyperbolic; deadly serious.

This is not a spur of the moment, bad decision; it's not even dereliction of duty; it's the wilful pursuit of ends that are diametrically opposed to the very purpose of your profession: to protect the innocent, and to capture and aid the prosecution of the guilty. It is on a par with treason, and the second the exonerating evidence was revealed a criminal investigation should have been opened into how and why it was withheld, and by whom. Alas...

The fact that such behaviour goes unpunished guarantees that evil people will gravitate to these positions in greater numbers over time, and cases like this will only become more frequent. If ever there was a place for draconian punishment, it's here. Yes, we all know the female accuser will get a slap on the wrist (or looking at the court's statement, nothing at all) instead of the 10+ years she deserves, but there is still an important difference in the scale of her crime to that of the officers. She's just a wilfully evil civilian; the police officers are evil, whilst enjoying a highly elevated, unassailable position in society due to the responsibilities they take on. An example deserves to be made of them. Oh well... protect yourselves, gentlemen.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!