rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

I am looking to settle down in a city in Latin America. Have narrowed it down to Bogotá or Mexico City. Which city would be the best to find a wife and start a family in?

I guess Mexico City is a better city overall, so perhaps even if I found a wife in Bogotá I could bring her to MC later on. Not as bad as bringing her to the West.

Looking for at least 8 out 10 in looks, well educated, from an upper middle class or rich background, not too many bangs (less than 10 or so), not older than 26.

Have checked Mexico City on Tinder and wasn't super impressed, but obviously there must be a ton of attractive women there given it's a 20 million pop city.

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

You kinda seem to be looking for a definitive answer to something that is just going to vary person to person based on their opinions. You'll really need to spend time in both and see what works for you. Good luck acquiring the upper class 8 and above unicorn with not too many bangs....

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

The Mexico City food or water almost killed me and it gave me a lingering issue for over a year. Also the city is dirty, high crime and a kidnapping risk. There will be a lot of hot women just because the population is so large, even if 99% of them are not attractive.

The thing is Colombian women make for bad long term partners for most. But it of course depends on what type of person you are. But if high maintenance, emotion, bipolar but physically attractive and passionate is what you like then go for it.

I would choose neither, but I think Bogota and Medellin are great places for a short visit or a 3 month stay, but not much longer than that.

And if you are not at least conversational in Spanish it's a waste of time.

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

Did someone say serious, functional, normal, long lasting relationship with a Colombian.

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

Wouldn't choose either to find a wife!

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

The are both big enough to do what you want from them.

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

Quote: (12-12-2017 06:07 PM)SuperMaleVitality Wrote:  

The Mexico City food or water almost killed me and it gave me a lingering issue for over a year. Also the city is dirty, high crime and a kidnapping risk.

There are good reasons not to move to Mexico City (I've been here a decade), but these aren't any of them.

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

Quote: (12-12-2017 01:10 PM)JayGould Wrote:  

Which city would be the best to find a wife and start a family in?

Neither

Quote: (12-12-2017 01:10 PM)JayGould Wrote:  

Looking for at least 8 out 10 in looks, well educated, from an upper middle class or rich background, not too many bangs (less than 10 or so), not older than 26.

Well let's go through it one by one...
1. Sorry, it would be difficult finding an 8 in DF... Simply because the quality in Mexico is not great on average. And when you do land an 8 they would be quite high maintenance due to receiving significant thirst from other Mexican blokes their whole life.
2. Well-educated, <10 bangs, <26... well they're all quite achievable to find, but also is a significant minority demographic... so you would be unicorn searching to some extent.
3. If she's upper middle class / rich, then she'll have an entitled-princess complex as she's from a rather privileged upbringing... And won't be too impressed that you're a gringo either.

Quote: (12-12-2017 07:30 PM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote:  

Wouldn't choose either to find a wife!

^ Yep 100%

The thing is Colombian women make for bad long term partners for most. But it of course depends on what type of person you are. But if high maintenance, emotion, bipolar but physically attractive and passionate is what you like then go for it.

I would choose neither, but I think Bogota and Medellin are great places for a short visit or a 3 month stay, but not much longer than that.

Bingo

Quote: (12-12-2017 07:28 PM)Razors Edge Wrote:  

Did someone say serious, functional, normal, long lasting relationship with a Colombian.

Hahahahhaha

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

The Mexico City food or water almost killed me and it gave me a lingering issue for over a year. Also the city is dirty, high crime and a kidnapping risk. There will be a lot of hot women just because the population is so large, even if 99% of them are not attractive.

I don't know what city you are describing, but it definitely isn't Mexico City. Personally Mexico City is my favorite city in the western hemisphere.

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

So what is a better place to stay if you don't like Asians and don't want to learn Russian?

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

Quote: (12-12-2017 08:16 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

There are good reasons not to move to Mexico City (I've been here a decade), but these aren't any of them.

What are some of those reasons?

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

Quote: (12-13-2017 02:12 AM)DMario Wrote:  

I don't know what city you are describing, but it definitely isn't Mexico City. Personally Mexico City is my favorite city in the western hemisphere.

What do you like about it so much and why is it your favorite city?

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

I spent a measly three days in Mexico City back in March.......and loved every second of it. Never experienced so much warmth and all-around friendliness from people. Plus, as an average-ish, 5'10 white guy, I was getting looks of interest (and a few impolite stares) all over the place. Plus never once felt unsafe.

There's some other parts of Mexico I want to visit, but look forward to returning to Mexico City in the future

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

Can confirm what Jungle has said about Mexico City women and probably applies to most in general. In my experience if they are an 8/10 or better it's very likely they're gonna be high maintenance and princesses. Monterrey women are hotter in general but same deal as DF.

I've found girls in Puerto Vallarta are in general hotter, and more down to earth. Walk through the poorer Pitillal neighbourhood there n I've seen some really hot girls. Then there are a lot of hotter fresa types in usually living in Nuevo Vallarta who seem fairly down to earth and traditional.

Mazatlan could be worth checking out for hotter and more traditional girls who would make good wives. I've spent a lot of time in Mexico the last year but haven't got there yet, that's the next place I'd check out.

Not to say you couldn't find a worthy girl in DF, probably still miles better than the states. Plenty of horny fuckable girls there though.

Also I really enjoy DF, but the air is way too polluted to live here long term. (at its worst this time of year I believe)

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

In the past six years I’ve spent over two years in Colombia in total and have dated many local women. The reason I first came here was because I fell in love with a Paisa eleven years ago back home in Canada and have dated other Colombian women in Canada since and many in country but as the old saying goes “I’d sooner have a fat arsed Caleña with snap on tits than a Rola with a degree in mechanical engineering” or something like that.

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

[img][Image: 2m3o6ya.jpg][/img]

Bogotá vs Mexico City?

Any you fags coming to la feria?