rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What I've observed in the clubs of B.A. and Montevideo

I was hanging at a club in Montevideo last night with some peeps from the hostal. One of which a pretty cute girl from Madrid. I've never seen one girl get hit on so many times through the course of a night. One dude even came up and just wanted to have his picture taken with her and then walked off. Observing the Latin American guys approaching her and the other native women in the club, they are relentless. A guy will walk up, try to dance with a girl, she brushes him off. He'll linger nearby, try to move in again 1 minute later and start of by saying something in her ear. Girl might smile out of courtesy and go back to dancing with her friends. Guy will continue lingering around making motions, eyeing her, giving all kinds of gestures and move in again within 2 mins. He'll keep doing that until she gives in and dances with him for maybe 30 seconds just out of courtesy. Bitch shields are pretty high in Latin American clubs I've seen so far. Game has to be aggressive, almost to the point of being a nuisance before the girl gives in. It's like it's just part of the culture that the girl is going to play hard as hell to get. At least in Argentina/Uruguay anyhow.

I think the women look good, I love the Spanish/Italian type of women, but I look forward to warmer less complicated women in Brazil.

What type of club was it?

If you stay longer in a city you may discover where your type of folks hang out, you will be able to 'settle in' as roosh says, and then women will seem more normal.

Enjoy Brazil

Could be the clubs you're going to. If youre with gringos then i'm guessing you are going to the mainstream type places. If I went to Love here in d.c. i'd sense a similar vibe.

But i do agree that guys in latin american are generally more aggressive.