rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Penis Bulge Game

Penis Bulge Game

There are a lot of videos like this where girls can't stop looking at a guys bulge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vmRfQXBxf0

Is it a good idea to purposefully have a bulge showing and how is it possible to get an advantage using this method?

Have any guys had success making their bulge visible and then a girl becoming very interested and then making your bulge visible in the end got you laid?

What is the best way to close the lay once you make your bulge visible and a girl looks interested?

Penis Bulge Game

I suppose one option is the "big-time Hollywood producer close": whip it out and then jerk off into a nearby potted plant.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Penis Bulge Game

This would be an interesting experience, you should try it and report back

Penis Bulge Game

Better term for it would be Robert Plant game.

[Image: e52921ee2887a0d6a0beb9ab68a45acc--led-ze...n-live.jpg]

I think what works best isn't so much a visible bulge but to make sure when you first cross the physical barrier and you are "just" innocently hugging and kissing to position yourself so your lower body is touching hers. Doesn't have to be centered crotch on crotch as that is overt, but somewhere in which she can feel you throbbing. The more off-center the more innocent it will seem and the more it will tease her. Women can't really cry foul on a guy's body reacting uncontrollably and that has a tendency to turn them on a lot more than just reaching over and hugging and kissing with the lower body separated. Before you know it, things advance to dry humping and the rest is inevitable. Basic escalation.

Penis Bulge Game

Stay Classy ROK

Penis Bulge Game

The gays actually do this a lot. At least that's what my friend told me.

Aloha!

Penis Bulge Game

Quote: (12-10-2017 04:40 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

I thought Hawaii didn't have gays. Maybe I was thinking of snakes.

Anyway, feel free to tell me things I didn't know or want to know, because I am a strong man and can admit when I am wrong.

Obviously I was wrong about this:

[Image: o-HAWAII-LICENSE-PLATE-570.jpg?3]

As Freud said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but a rainbow is never just a rainbow.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Penis Bulge Game

Glad to see the younger generation take initiative to begin game.

My secret to success has been to purchase speedo bicycle shorts.

https://www.amazon.com/Speedo-Endurance-...00YT3ABKS/

and also boneless skinless chicken breast:

https://www.costco.com/D%E2%80%99Artagna...06875.html

Then take a boneless skinless chicken breast, fold it over, and put it in a ziplock bag and place it in the speedo.

It mimics the actual penis which studies from Harvard and Yale show women are more attracted to than confidence and masculinity.

This is real PUA inner circle shit, so don't let too many people know about this. I don't want it getting out.

Good luck. Report back

Penis Bulge Game

Quote: (12-10-2017 04:58 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Glad to see the younger generation take initiative to begin game.

My secret to success has been to purchase speedo bicycle shorts.

https://www.amazon.com/Speedo-Endurance-...00YT3ABKS/

and also boneless skinless chicken breast:

https://www.costco.com/D%E2%80%99Artagna...06875.html

Then take a boneless skinless chicken breast, fold it over, and put it in a ziplock bag and place it in the speedo.

It mimics the actual penis which studies from Harvard and Yale show women are more attracted to than confidence and masculinity.

This is real PUA inner circle shit, so don't let too many people know about this. I don't want it getting out.

Good luck. Report back

I don't want it getting out: But horny chicks want it out, of the speedo, ASAP!

Reminds me by the way of the falsely-naked Colombian pro cyclist women team:

[Image: 4253_tall.jpg]

Penis Bulge Game

Quote: (12-10-2017 04:57 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2017 04:40 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I thought Hawaii didn't have gays. Maybe I was thinking of snakes.

As Freud said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but a rainbow is never just a rainbow.

debeguiled, I worry for you! You hear "gay", you start fantasizing about snakes and cigars [Image: confused.gif] You're on a slippery slope my friend! Eye bleach for you, fast!

[Image: pampitabikini-1.jpg]
^Juan Monaco's chicks, above and below
[Image: fotogallery.wanda.nara.hot.wanda.nara.so...56x237.jpg]

Penis Bulge Game

I'm worried that debguiled is gonna put a snake in his pants.

Aloha!

Penis Bulge Game

Quote: (12-10-2017 05:49 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

I was close.

Going Strong got me right as I was going over that ledge.

This forum saves gender expression.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Penis Bulge Game

Quote: (12-10-2017 05:52 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2017 05:49 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

I was close.

Going Strong got me right as I was going over that ledge.

This forum saves gender expression.

Lucky for me I live in a snake free state. No rabies either, fyi.

Aloha!

Penis Bulge Game

This reminds me of one time I was in a bus and a cute girl sat beside me. She smelled nice. Suddenly I had a massive boner. The pants I was wearing had a very soft fabric, so it was obvious. I think the fabric actually made my boner look bigger. I swear to you, the girl couldn't take her eyes off it. She was trying to be discreet but I could tell. At the time I was actually embarrassed by this. I tried to hide it by adjusting my pants but it only made things worse. Eventually I put my backpack on it (it was previously resting on the floor). If you guys are serious about penis bulge game, you should take it to the next level and do boner game.

Penis Bulge Game

Quote: (12-10-2017 06:10 PM)lazy Wrote:  

This reminds me of one time I was in a bus and a cute girl sat beside me. She smelled nice. Suddenly I had a massive boner. The pants I was wearing had a very soft fabric, so it was obvious. I think the fabric actually made my boner look bigger. I swear to you, the girl couldn't take her eyes off it. She was trying to be discreet but I could tell. At the time I was actually embarrassed by this. I tried to hide it by adjusting my pants but it only made things worse. Eventually I put my backpack on it (it was previously resting on the floor). If you guys are serious about penis bulge game, you should take it to the next level and do boner game.

DYB?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Penis Bulge Game

If you have a normal-dized dick and wear clothes that fit you should have some sort of bulge going on, no?

[Image: jordan.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Penis Bulge Game

Quote: (12-10-2017 08:05 PM)Suits Wrote:  

DYB?

In my head, the moment I got home.

Penis Bulge Game

Eventually I put my backpack on it (it was previously resting on the floor).

Damn, dude, that's gotta be longer than a yardstick.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Penis Bulge Game

I dunno I think chicks live by... it isn't the size of the weapon but the fury of the attack (and a 1000 other things)

My well worked on (at the gym) firm apple ass (31" waist) has been pinched, rubbed groped, pressed against by so many women I lost count.....no chick on a crowded subway has done as much to my butt (nothing to my dick)
The biggest indicator to a woman of " sex lasting fuck power" and "health" and.... to not get caught admiring a man...is (no pun) from behind

tall, broad shoulders, lean defined muscles (not fatass bulk) hourglass body, powerful legs and nice buns.....wins hands down as a woman turnon

dick bulge is a curiosity in my books.....women want the full package (another pun?) women can go to the fridge for a cucumber to masterbate with or a carrot (depending on tightness) twats that can spit out 9 pound babies don't really need a big dick.

Forget the bulge. unless your a subway freak

Penis Bulge Game

Quote: (12-10-2017 11:59 PM)Incubus Wrote:  

I dunno I think chicks live by... it isn't the size of the weapon but the fury of the attack (and a 1000 other things)

My well worked on (at the gym) firm apple ass (31" waist) has been pinched, rubbed groped, pressed against by so many women I lost count.....no chick on a crowded subway has done as much to my butt (nothing to my dick)
The biggest indicator to a woman of " sex lasting fuck power" and "health" and.... to not get caught admiring a man...is (no pun) from behind

tall, broad shoulders, lean defined muscles (not fatass bulk) hourglass body, powerful legs and nice buns.....wins hands down as a woman turnon

dick bulge is a curiosity in my books.....women want the full package (another pun?) women can go to the fridge for a cucumber to masterbate with or a carrot (depending on tightness) twats that can spit out 9 pound babies don't really need a big dick.

Forget the bulge. unless your a subway freak

Bulge game: chicken breast.
Boner game: cucumber.
Balls game: golf balls.
Ass game: ?

Penis Bulge Game

You got a point "lazy"

If I get more than 5 comments from women on how they love my big balls....it becomes interesting to me

It's like asian women fascinated by my soft wavy hair

I overheard once some chicks commenting on guys walking past them in college "on which side of the pants the balls were on" ..not the dick btw

A guy could have have a big dick....but have raisins for balls

Big Balls is the sperm delivery system (man milk to fill a pussy)

I have had chicks absolutely fascinated by my big halls.

AC/DC wrote a song about it.....and guys in pickup trucks put "dangle balls" on their trailer hitches.....must be sunthin to it

Whats that man truism thing we say..... ya got no balls

LMAO

Penis Bulge Game

Boner game could theoretically be a good idea but in some cases I can see a lot of people claiming it would be sexual assault or some shit. Because no one can say shit about you having a bulge that is 100% normal and if they tried to call you out on it they could be called out on why they were looking. But doing boner game could result in feminists and white knights calling you out because boner game is much more noticeable and forward. However if you were doing bulge game and a girl seemed interested you could transition to boner game and see what happens. I saw your other post on balls game but how could someone pull that off when approaching/ in public?

Anyone down to do a field report on bulge game? If you think the situation/environment is good you could maybe try boner game to.

Penis Bulge Game

Here's Shaq showing off the goods

[Image: mcqceo.jpg]

No wonder she's got a worried look on her face

[Image: 25hol6t.jpg]

Penis Bulge Game

Quote: (12-11-2017 04:36 AM)tenzonz Wrote:  

Anyone down to do a field report on bulge game? If you think the situation/environment is good you could maybe try boner game to.

Great opportunity for you to start an YouTube channel.

Penis Bulge Game

I heard second hand reliably that shaq is average (probably for his size) and that those packing the most heat from the mid 90's NBA were:

John Salley

Oliver Miller

No Homo

Don't ban me please.