rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anglican cleric prays that Prince George will be gay.

A well known gay activist and Anglican cleric is asking people to pray that Prince George grows up gay.

Quote:Quote:

LONDON — A prominent Anglican cleric and gay rights campaigner known for contentious gestures has urged believers to pray for Prince George — age 4, and third in line to the throne — to find the love “of a fine young gentleman” when he grows up so as to advance the cause of same-sex marriage in church.

Coming just days after Prince Harry — George’s uncle, and fifth in line — announced his engagement to Meghan Markle, a divorced American actress, the suggestion by the Very Rev. Kelvin Holdsworth seemed to illuminate once more the role of royal romance in Britain’s imagination and conversation, especially when it collides with tradition.

Prince Harry and Ms. Markle have said they will marry in May at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle, west of London. But it is only since 2002 that the Church of England has permitted church marriages for divorced people, “in exceptional circumstances” at the discretion of parish priests. The church teaching is that marriage is for life.

While same-sex marriage is permitted by law in most of Britain, the Church of England says on its website, “it remains the case that it is not legally possible for same-sex couples to marry” in its churches.

Mr. Holdsworth, the provost of St. Mary’s Cathedral in Glasgow, belongs to the Scottish Episcopal Church, a separate province of the Anglican Communion that voted in June to let its priests solemnize same-sex marriages.

In his campaign to expand on that change, Mr. Holdsworth wrote in a blog post on Thursday that believers could “pray in the privacy of their hearts (or in public if they dare) for the Lord to bless Prince George with a love, when he grows up, of a fine young gentleman.” Prince George is the elder child of Prince William and the former Catherine Middleton, now called the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

“A royal wedding might sort things out remarkably easily, though we might have to wait 25 years for that to happen,” Mr. Holdsworth wrote. “Who knows whether that might be sooner than things might work out by other means.”

His suggestion was widely reported in the British media on Friday, though the blog on which he made it seemed inaccessible Friday morning.

Mr. Holdsworth caused a frisson among some of the faithful in January when he permitted a reading from the Quran during a service that included a rebuttal of the Christian belief that Jesus was the son of God.

His latest comments also drew the outrage of more traditional clerics. The Rev. Gavin Ashenden, a former royal chaplain, called the comments unchristian.

“To pray for Prince George to grow up in that way” is to “pray in a way that would disable and undermine his constitutional and personal role,” he told Christian Today, an online news provider, particularly when part of the expectation that the prince would inherit would be “to produce a biological heir with a woman he loves.”

“It is an unkind and destabilizing prayer,” Mr. Ashenden continued. “It is the theological equivalent of the curse of the wicked fairy in one of the fairy tales.”

There was no immediate comment from the royal family. Prince Harry and Ms. Markle arrived in Nottingham, England, on Friday for their first official visit together — to raise awareness of H.I.V./AIDS and youth violence.

Hm. I'm confused - I thought we were supposed to accept the idea that people are born gay, so what's with this "pray he becomes gay" nonsense-?

[Image: OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif]

Perhaps Mr. Holdsworth is actually the most brilliant troll working in Christianity today.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

I thought we were supposed to pray the gay away?

What kind of a sick fuck even thinks about the sexuality of a four year old boy?

This kind:
[Image: 3801872.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=responsive-gallery]

He probably has less testosterone than Prince George

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Are these guys worshipping the same God who allegedly rained fire and brimstone over Sodom because of a couple of soy fags who couldn't even break down Lot's door? The same God who ordered homos to be stoned to death though there were far faster ways to execute even then? The God who categorically stated that he never changes or wavers?

Looks like somebody's hoping they run into Prince George as an altar boy...pedoface confirmed.

Quote: (12-01-2017 04:29 PM)El Padrone Wrote:  

Are these guys worshipping the same God who....

No.

Anglicanism has always been a joke - the whole faith was obviously and unashamedly created for political reasons just to be separate from Catholic Church without any serious theological justification. No wonder today Anglicans are always among the first Christians to accept political correct stances like female priests, homosexual behavior not being a sin and so on. Of course the whole of Christianity is getting diluted and weakened these times, but Anglicanism is always at forefront of this.

I don't want to hurt feelings of any possible British patriots here - I know some English are proud in having their own Church (or rather were, most Brits today embrace cultural suicide and multiculturalism anyway) - but you got to see straight - that one cannot expect God to change his moral values based on your political beliefs.

It's really Anglicans who started this practice of openly suiting religion for political reasons back in times of Henry VIII and they continue to do this today. It can very well be that the political whoring of Anglican church is the butterfly effect that has caused the ripples of feminism and liberalism throughout the whole of modern anglosphere and the rest of the world due to English countries being the dominant powers in the world.

Quote: (12-01-2017 06:31 PM)Mage Wrote:  

I know some English are proud in having their own Church.

It's not their church. It's God's.

I'm the King of Beijing!

If only Henry the 8th was still around!
This fags head would have been chopped of before
he could even say same-sex marriage.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Quote: (12-01-2017 03:43 PM)Scoundrel Wrote:  

I thought we were supposed to pray the gay away?

I was going to a Pentecostal type church that I left because I found some of the doctrine heretical.

Anyways I really liked the approach they took to homosexuality: exorcism. I saw this twice, and let me tell you it wasn't just laying hands it was putting some force into it until the person was shaking and puking on the floor. Seemed to work alright.

Anyway the Bible is pretty clear on homosexuality, if you're praying for a little boy to be gay you are
A) praying to Satan
B) a gay pedo

The way this train wreck is heading, we'll be lucky George doesn't transition into Georgina. Despite this Father Faggot.

Enid Blyton is rolling in her grave.

Quote: (12-01-2017 07:02 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Henry the 8th was gay.

Aloha!

Quote: (12-01-2017 06:31 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Anglicanism has always been a joke - the whole faith was obviously and unashamedly created for political reasons just to be separate from Catholic Church without any serious theological justification. No wonder today Anglicans are always among the first Christians to accept political correct stances like female priests, homosexual behavior not being a sin and so on. Of course the whole of Christianity is getting diluted and weakened these times, but Anglicanism is always at forefront of this.

I don't want to hurt feelings of any possible British patriots here - I know some English are proud in having their own Church (or rather were, most Brits today embrace cultural suicide and multiculturalism anyway) - but you got to see straight - that one cannot expect God to change his moral values based on your political beliefs.

It's really Anglicans who started this practice of openly suiting religion for political reasons back in times of Henry VIII and they continue to do this today. It can very well be that the political whoring of Anglican church is the butterfly effect that has caused the ripples of feminism and liberalism throughout the whole of modern anglosphere and the rest of the world due to English countries being the dominant powers in the world.

As someone who grew up in the Anglican faith. This is spot on. It's always been about virtue signalling & therefore, political in nature = farce.

Surely the Bible contains some mechanism empowering the earthly followers of Christ to deal with blasphemers and subverters of God's house.

If so, what?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (12-01-2017 07:02 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Anyway the Bible is pretty clear on homosexuality, if you're praying for a little boy to be gay you are

A) praying to Satan

Yes.

Quote: (12-01-2017 04:18 PM)Horus Wrote:  

What kind of a sick fuck even thinks about the sexuality of a four year old boy?

This kind:
[Image: 3801872.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=responsive-gallery]

That’s a face only a NAMBLA-member would appreciate.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Anglican's have always been fucked. People who don't understand the different denominations within Christianity always conflate Catholicism and Anglicans when in reality they are miles apart.

Take Australia for instance: We recently had gay marriage approved. Catholics were one of the biggest voices against it, whereas Anglicans were largely apathetic and in some churches, even publicly for it.

They're a cesspool of fags and cucks. Always have been. Always will be. Sorry if this hurts any feelings but its true. These are the people who 'tick Christian' in polls and distort all the data because they're left leaning.

Catholics then get lumped in with these 'fair weather' Christians when the media tries to claim that 'Christianity' is pro gay, or pro whatever left wing agenda they're pushing at the time.

Quote: (12-01-2017 07:02 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Um, Henry VIII was the original leftie degenerate. The very reason he founded the Anglican Church was because the Catholic Pope refused to let him divorce Catherine of Aragon, his wife, and thereby free himself to bang Anne Boleyn. Henry basically spat on the very church he'd been pronounced a defender of. This cleric is acting in precisely the spirit of the Anglican Church's origins.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (12-01-2017 07:14 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Surely the Bible contains some mechanism empowering the earthly followers of Christ to deal with blasphemers and subverters of God's house.

If so, what?

Keep the commandments.

I'm confused about Anglican vs. Episcopalian - as far as I know, the latter term is both an alternate term for Anglican, AND it also refers to a sub-church that came from the Anglicans.

That said, there are certainly conservative Anglican churches left. Episcopalians are the ones in the US ordaining tranny & dyke bishops and blessing abortion clinics.

I believe Anglicans were, at one point, just as badass as any other conservative denomination. Take this hymn, for example...

Episcopalians for all intents and purposes are Anglicans. The schism was caused by the revolution and the early American government making taking oaths and praying for the crown a treasonous activity.

Buggery and upper class Brits go together like tea and crumpets, so really this is a very traditionalist statement from Father No-Theology.

Quote: (12-02-2017 01:47 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Buggery and upper class Brits go together like tea and crumpets, so really this is a very traditionalist statement from Father No-Theology.

Leave it to the Brits to give ass-fucking an artsy name as if it's skilled endeavor one takes classes for at the Learning Annex like photography, pottery, archery, tapestry, etc.....

"Introduction to Buggery" Mondays and Thursdays at 6pm

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell