rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another retarded feminist article about how men need to be more "nurturing..."

I accidentally clicked on this today, while reducing the turkey I hunted down to gravy and meat:

https://norasamaran.com/2016/02/11/the-o...culture-2/

Admittedly, I read a few paragraphs in and then decided to hit CTRL-W, however, this paragraph stuck out...

"I am discovering a secret, slowly: the men I know who are exceptionally nurturing lovers, fathers, coworkers, close friends to their friends, who know how to make people feel safe, have almost no outlets through which to learn or share this hardwon skill with other men. They may have had a role model at home, if they are lucky, in the form of an exceptionally nurturing father, but if they do not have this model they have had to figure everything out through trial and error, alone, or by learning with women rather than men. This knowledge shapes everything: assumptions about the significance of needs, how one ought to respond to them, what closeness feels like, how to love your own soul, and what kind of nurturance is actually meant to happen in intimate space.
Men do not talk to one another about nurturance skills: doing so feels too intimate, or the codes of masculinity make doing so too frightening. "

Actually, a few years ago, I discovered a secret...

Most men are inherently good fathers, husbands, and providers. I think most of you would be happy with a loyal wife, a few kids, and family time. The majority of men I interact with are solid dudes who hate the idea of bedding hundreds of females and "running game."

Unfortunately, such qualities do not attract women. The feminists claiming that being masculine means acting more feminine are still blowing the bartender in the bathroom, cheating on their husbands, and crying about the tattooed cook who didn't reply to a text message in 15 minutes. If you want to spend your time exchanging excessive text messages with a girl while she's "finding herself" sucking the cock of the tattoo artist who did time for beating her up, by all means, do it.

On point - I was talking to my buddy tonight about his interactions on Tinder. Very good looking guy, 6'4. with a six figure income. His advice? "I don't use a picture of me wearing a suit. When I did, I got very low matched. Switched to a picture with all my tattoos out and got tons of matches. Pictures of my dog always work."

Men don't tell other men to become more feminine because they're "scared" to, it's simply because it's bad advice.

Yet, the feminists cry that there are no "good men" around, while ignoring the text messages from the guy who wears khakis, sells insurance, and actually cares enough to read her text messages. "He's a good guy, but there's just no spark there. I wonder what Kyle Thundercock up to?"

Women - if you want better men, start being better women.

Quote: (11-25-2017 06:45 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Sadly we're not looking at a cultural degradation of natural female behaviour. If you understand what I'm saying, we're looking at the degradation of a culture that kept women's true natures in check.

"Women and children". The saying exists for a reason. Women are largely incapable of running their lives to the benefit of themselves or society as a whole. They cannot be "taught" or learn from their mistakes as a gender any more than a moth can be taught not to burn itself on a light globe.

Men, if you want a better woman, get her young, train her well, keep her ass off facebook, show her the misery of the cat-lady and keep her pregnant until she's hit the wall.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (11-25-2017 06:45 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

But they're perfect just the way they are. What do you propose they do?...accept any responsibility for their own unpleasant life outcomes? You misogynist monster.

Personally I like things just they way they are. I've been laughing all the way to the pussy bank for years.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Men do need nurturing when we're young children, and at that stage, most of us didn't get nearly enough. Feminists, when will you call out the masses of bad mothers?